Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline (898 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by tkgz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerians are awaiting the prediction of Pastor T.B. Joshua over the deadline for coronavirus.

The coronavirus outbreak has kept many out of jobs and at home with the hope of it ending soon. So many people are hoping that scientists and medical researchers finding a cure or vaccine to curtail this virus.

Amid all these hopes and struggles, T.B. Joshua prophesied that the virus will end on the 27th of March.

While speaking to his church members last week, Joshua said: “This month (March), before 27th it will be over
“By the end of this month, whether we like it or not, no matter medicine they might have produced to cure whatever. It will go the way it comes.

“If it is not medicine that brought this to the world, medicine cannot take it out.”

“The noise of coronavirus would be silenced before the end of March 2020”, Joshua added on Tuesday while answering several questions related to the coronavirus outbreak on his official Facebook Page.

Source: https://examprestige.com/t-b-joshuas-prophecy-on-coronavirus-deadline

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by AroOkigbo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even if today pass, month never end yet. ..let's keep waiting
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Fragility6: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Prophecy do fail its in d bible. Its only d word of God dat never fails. I no jst understand y d word 'pastors' dey pain una more as day dey break. Muslims go mosques on Friday last week bt no noise na Oyedepo mata una carry 4 head like govt. work.

PS: Even if he is 'fake' u are not in the perfect place to judge. Remove d logs on ur eyes first fam.
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Continue waiting for Yoruba Pentecostal pastors..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fragility6:
Prophecy do fail its in d bible. Its only d word of God dat never fails. I no jst understand y d word 'pastors' dey pain una more as day dey break. Muslims go mosques on Friday last week bt no noise na Oyedepo mata una carry 4 head like govt. work.

Can you give an example of where prophecy 'failed' in the Bible...

A quick check shows that most prophecies given in the Bible did not fail.

PS: Even if he is 'fake' u are not in the perfect place to judge. Remove d logs on ur eyes first fam.

Why should such preachers mislead the flock?? Why are they exempt from correction?? Or is T.B a special kind of Christian...compared to the rest of us??

People like T.B are making unbelievers to mock Christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
The problem with the Church in Nigeria...especially its Pentecostal branch, is that they preach sermons that make people comfortable.

That's why in Nigeria today, we have so many churches, and the number of Christians is probably in the majority, but the level of underdevelopment and corruption is so much that one wonders what type of Christianity they preach in Nigeria.

Most of the politicians jailed for corruption are...you guessed it...Christians. Most of the people involved in immoral acts, bribery, mistreatment, doing their work badly, are....And the question needs to be asked...what were they learning in church? Doctrine of God, or how to sing hymns beautifully.

We need change.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Fragility6: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Why should such preachers mislead the flock?? Why are they exempt from correction?? Or is T.B a special kind of Christian...compared to the rest of us??

So u haven't read the verse dats says '....prophecy may fail but the word of God can never fail'....D pastor isn't d reason unbelievers are mocking Christianity. Its a long age issue and dere is nutin u can do abt it. 'The kingdom of God suffereth Violence and the Violence taketh it by force' violence has always been in d church bruh
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fragility6:

So u haven't read the verse dats says '....prophecy may fail but the word of God can never fail'.

So we should lie in the name of God, eh??

Plus this is what 1 Cr 13 vs 8 really means

The need to speak under God’s inspiration will never cease. We cannot understand God’s Word, written over thousands of years, without inspired speaking or teaching. On the other hand, in the sense of future events, prophecies are time-sensitive. Consequently, once the prophecy is accomplished, it ceases in that there’s no longer a need to wait for the event. For example, prophecies about events preceding the return of Christ will cease, or become idle, after His return. Said another way, prophecies are helpful for a limited time, in contrast to the eternal benefit of love.

.D pastor isn't d reason unbelievers are mocking Christianity. Its a long age issue and dere is nutin u can do abt it

So when we see fire burning we should add more petrol to the fire, eh? We should give the unbelievers more excuses eh??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Fragility6: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

So we should lie in the name of God, eh??

Plus this is what 1 Cr 13 vs 8 really means

The need to speak under God’s inspiration will never cease. We cannot understand God’s Word, written over thousands of years, without inspired speaking or teaching. On the other hand, in the sense of future events, prophecies are time-sensitive. Consequently, once the prophecy is accomplished, it ceases in that there’s no longer a need to wait for the event. For example, prophecies about events preceding the return of Christ will cease, or become idle, after His return. Said another way, prophecies are helpful for a limited time, in contrast to the eternal benefit of love.

So when we see fire burning we should add more petrol to the fire, eh? We should give the unbelievers more excuses eh??
You are one of dose dat argues blindly. Am not doing dat wit u. I will pass.
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fragility6:

You are one of dose dat argues blindly. Am not doing dat wit u. I will pass.

Okay.... smiley

Follow Jesus...not Pastor. Nudus nudum Christum sequi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Tetrahedron: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
god of men and the walking dead

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Totilopussylick(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Fragility6: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Okay.... smiley

Follow Jesus...not Pastor. Nudus nudum Christum sequi
Like i said. I will pass. Jesus follower. Look at ur attitude. Not going 2 reply u again.
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:
The problem with the Church in Nigeria...especially its Pentecostal branch, is that they preach sermons that make people comfortable.

That's why in Nigeria today, we have so many churches, and the number of Christians is probably in the majority, but the level of underdevelopment and corruption is so much that one wonders what type of Christianity they preach in Nigeria.

Most of the politicians jailed for corruption are...you guessed it...Christians. Most of the people involved in immoral acts, bribery, mistreatment, doing their work badly, are....And the question needs to be asked...what were they learning in church? Doctrine of God, or how to sing hymns beautifully.

We need change.

@bolded.

Pentecostal churches are the problems of Nigeria.

They are more deadly than Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

@bolded.

Pentecostal churches are the problems of Nigeria.

They are more deadly than Boko Haram.

I would indict all the churches in Nigeria really.

The fact is, speaking as a Christian, we really need to sit down and start changing the way we behave. Because if we don't....in my great grandchildren's time, the churches in most of Africa would be empty...because what's the use of hearing a message that does not change someone.?
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by YorubaKinging: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jeremiah chapter 23...

16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD

21I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
27 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. 26How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by YorubaKinging: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless you
kikero:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

I would indict all the churches in Nigeria really.

The fact is, speaking as a Christian, we really need to sit down and start changing the way we behave. Because if we don't....in my great grandchildren's time, the churches in most of Africa would be empty...because what's the use of hearing a message that does not change someone.?

There was sanity in Christendom till Pentecostal swooped in and bastardized everything left of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by MadelnNigeria: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Continue waiting for Yoruba Pentecostal pastors..

This your post is insensible.
I would have asked you if you are unintelligent but that would seen like beating around the bush

What's your obsession about the yoruba people?

Here is an Igbo pastor saying there is no such thing as corona virus
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-EYWxjBoFj/?igshid=oau8bdg34hhu
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
This your post is insensible.
I would have asked you if you are unintelligent but that would seen like beating around the bush

What's your obsession about the yoruba people?

Here is an Igbo pastor saying there is no such thing as corona virus
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-EYWxjBoFj/?igshid=oau8bdg34hhu

Igbo pastor from where?

Tell me because I hate lies
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by kingxsamz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fragility6:

But you judge and criticize your leaders when ever you get the chance.
What makes u think you can do better than them? undecided

This is 2020 and every scammer must be exposed, man of god or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Fragility6: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

But you judge and criticize your leaders when ever you get the chance.
What makes u think you can do better than them? undecided

This is 2020 and every scammer must be exposed, man of god or not.
Pass
Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by kingxsamz(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fragility6:

Pass

Because you've got nothing intelligent to say. cheesy
Good day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Await T.B. Joshua’s Prophecy On Coronavirus Deadline by Fragility6: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Because you've got nothing intelligent to say. cheesy
Good day.
Lol.. I know. Pass

(1) (Reply)

Is Pastor Chris Shifting Goal Post? / How To Control Your Sexual Urges As A Christian Single / My Advice To The Females: If Possible, Get Married Before 20 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.