Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Is Wrong In Placing A Fixed Price On Footwears In A Shop? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Wrong In Placing A Fixed Price On Footwears In A Shop? (383 Views)

CCTV Captures Moment A Boy Stole A Phone From A Shop (pics/video) / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Placing A Fixed Price On Footwears In A Shop? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls, and pls, can you advise me to place or put a fixed or stable price on footwears(both CANVASES, SANDALS AND SLIPPERS) in a shop as it shown in the first picture below?

Will I get more customers or will it drive them away.
Will I make my profit or lose?
Will it make me trustworthy or dishonest?
Please I need your support, sincere and kind advice on this.

Thanks alot.

Re: What Is Wrong In Placing A Fixed Price On Footwears In A Shop? by ITbomb(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Do not put a price tag if you are just starting

With a price tag, someone will just look at the price and move, whereas without the price tag, they will check the quality while dragging the price and it also gives you opportunity to get them have a rethink

However, if your shop is the one shown on the first pic, you may arrange them according to price and just tell them "this line is 4k"

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Placing A Fixed Price On Footwears In A Shop? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
ITbomb:
Do not put a price tag if you are just starting

With a price tag, someone will just look at the price and move, whereas without the price tag, they will check the quality while dragging the price and it also gives you opportunity to get them have a rethink

However, if your shop is the one shown on the first pic, you may arrange them according to price and just tell them "this line is 4k"

Thanks, mine is just a small shop.
Re: What Is Wrong In Placing A Fixed Price On Footwears In A Shop? by Shugarlord213: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

Thanks, mine is just a small shop.

Don’t put fixed price

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Imam On A Run, Kaduna To Prosecute 2 Islamic Clerics For ‘conducting’ / Ungodly Land-grabbing Tactics By Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-isegun, Dcc Headq / 6 Useful Security Tips During This Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.