Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine (1795 Views)

My Ordeal This Corona Period - Advice Needed / Legal Way Of Earning Up To 30k This Corona Period. / How To Start Affiliate Marketing Business In This Corona Era With A Low Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hello Guys,
Trust you are taking care of yourself and your families?

I Know many people are home looking for business to features on especially people who their daily feeding based on going out daily before they can find what to eat.... Not like people who collects monthly salary because they will still pay them at the end of the month except those bad employers. cool

If you have been doing business online and is working for you please, let's drop the business we are doing and how we are doing it for people who are looking for way to upgrade, to learn please...... These people are not used to stay at home and they seriously need solution

Let Me Drop My Own Business Idea

If you check my profile very well you will notice my 95% incomes comes from Online and major business am doing are Affilia-te 20%, eCommerce 30%, Freelancing 5% Digital Marketing (Web design, SEO Social Media Management) 40%. And have been doing these since 2014. Started with Freelancing to Affiliate, to eCommerce and I can proudly tell you that the best two businesses to focus on in this very period are Affi-liate and eCommerce

LET ME TELL YOU THE REASON

eCommerce

Early last week I and my Inner room students discussed on what we can do to improve our sales using this corona virus system
then one of us came with an Idea to add one gift to what we are selling as an incentive for more sales. As he was saying that I quickly make research on how I can get hand sanitizer.... I got a contact and I saved it...

But in the evening I login to my IG and I saw one of my friend who makes skin care products talking about hand Sanitizer that 80% of what they are selling out there is not original. Seriously, the way she explained it really makes me understand more....

Then we agreed to add one free hand sanitizer to one of our hot selling product. The hot selling product we are selling is an Infection product and adding sanitizer to it is the best because of what is happening presently....

Many of our old customer jump to that offer when I sent out message to them and told them to avoid all those fake sanitizer, we explained to them everything they need to know.... Because they have used one or some of our products before they quickly accept that offer and that's increase our sales

New customers who are getting our products are also getting free hand sanitizer (I mean Original one) The profits on the product before was 6k for one product but because we added one free gift, it reduced to 5k. I believed that is not bad.... You can try it if you like too and you will see how your sales will grow...

Affil-iate

Have been preaching about this for a long time and I hope many of you will invest on this business this time around.... This is the best business ever... a landing page you set up today can make you Thousands of dollars without touching it again.... Just set it up and start driving traffic to that page... Your auto responder will continue and be doing the work for you...

You know many people are still going to work in Nigeria? but in some countries no going out and people are busy browsing on Internet on business to do. This is the best time companies are looking for software to use that will help their business even if they don't have time to go to their office for months.

People will have too much weight because they could not go out and they will be looking for weight lose products to use. people will want to run Facebook ads and they will be looking for the course on that or software to discover winning ads on their niches

There are many products on JVZoo, Click-bank, Click2sell etc that solved these problem.... This is the best time to invest on this.... If this is done very well trust me you can decide to quit that your 100k job in 6months or less when you are already making 2x of that money monthly with just 5 hours or less in a week.

NOT A CHILD PLAY OOOO

If you don't have money to spend, I don't encourage you to start with Affiliate oooo. please, start with eCommerce instead abeg... Some people will create clickbank or JVZoo account and be waiting for miracle. How do you expect to make money when you are not advertising? Many things is involved to make money promoting other people's products, please have knowledge of this before going for it.

That is my own business Idea for you guys.
Please, expect come out and drop your own Ideas let others learn from you

Make sure you stay save and follow WHO Instructions to save yourself and your Family...

1 Like

Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Guys, let's drop our ideas for others to learn.
I know many of us here has been making money online since.
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by Impactfultemmy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
How about business like international course launcher?
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Impactfultemmy:
How about business like international course launcher?
Can you tell us more about it here?
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by ezeknov(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Can you pls explain to us about this surveys and do they really pay and also the Google adsense is it also working on wordpress websites
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
ezeknov:
Can you pls explain to us about this surveys and do they really pay and also the Google adsense is it also working on wordpress websites

Please I don't get your question and we never mentioned Google adsense here
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by ezeknov(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
webme:

Please I don't get your question and we never mentioned Google adsense here

ok
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
ezeknov:

ok

Maybe you should tell me what you really want
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by ezeknov(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Though am not into online marketing but you said something about doing online affiliate which requires a well developed website or blog right?.................................
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by JohnQueen(m): 1:28am On Apr 05, 2020
Webme can you please talk more on affiliate marketing and how to get started?
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
JohnQueen:
Webme can you please talk more on affiliate marketing and how to get started?

Have talked about it here === https://www.nairaland.com/5570962/3-business-focus-2020-guaranteed
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
ezeknov:
Though am not into online marketing but you said something about doing online affiliate which requires a well developed website or blog right?.................................

Landing page is very important you can do that with your email auto responder. But if you really serious and you don't want to get tired, get a small website to design a landing page with powerful automated email
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by jackfruit800: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2020
I think that selling something online is a good idea. I like creating some Lapel Pins a lot, and I make some custom designs, it is really cool. What do you think about such things? Thank you in advance for your replies here smiley
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2020
jackfruit800:
I think that selling something online is a good idea. I like creating some Lapel Pins a lot, and I make some custom designs, it is really cool. What do you think about such things? Thank you in advance for your replies here smiley
Yea. Showcase your business online and let's people know what you do
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by cloud6999: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2020
See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by Primenet(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
The truth is virtually everyone is going online in to start or do business. Doing business online is an the best option now.

Just in the news this morning, Mikano sacks over 600 staff. Everyday people are loosing jobs, what is the remedy to this ugly trend.

The ANSWER STILL REMAIN ONLINE BUSINESS.

But as good as online business getting a legitimate one that takes care of bills remain a mirage.

Think about how many different ways there are to make an online income these days. 

The opportunities are endless! But there’s so much competition. 

..It is difficult to ignore: 

By the way, this one I want to show you is 100% LEGAL and ETHICAL... 

It has nothing to do with any kind of copy paste ads….

It also has nothing to do with Facebook, Amazon, AdSense, Clickbank, shopify or any of the usual suspects. 

It’s totally Fresh and untapped.

Bonus

To create your own passive income funnels and monitize it

How to get the best Courses and Marketing System for Free.

Check my signature for details and the e-book. Or send me WhatsApp message: +234(907)-024-7372

Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Primenet:
The truth is virtually everyone is going online in to start or do business. Doing business online is an the best option now.

Just in the news this morning, Mikano sacks over 600 staff. Everyday people are loosing jobs, what is the remedy to this ugly trend.

The ANSWER STILL REMAIN ONLINE BUSINESS.

But as good as online business getting a legitimate one that takes care of bills remain a mirage.

Think about how many different ways there are to make an online income these days. 

The opportunities are endless! But there’s so much competition. 

..It is difficult to ignore: 

By the way, this one I want to show you is 100% LEGAL and ETHICAL... 

It has nothing to do with any kind of copy paste ads….

It also has nothing to do with Facebook, Amazon, AdSense, Clickbank, shopify or any of the usual suspects. 

It’s totally Fresh and untapped.

Bonus

To create your own passive income funnels and monitize it

How to get the best Courses and Marketing System for Free.

Check my signature for details and the e-book. Or send me WhatsApp message: +234(907)-024-7372

If you cannot tell us what the business is here the you are 100% scammer

1 Like

Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by chuckingTHINGS(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2020
If you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

This offer is strictly for Nigerians.
Re: Best Business To Do During This Corona Quarantine by webme(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2020
chuckingTHINGS:
If you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

This offer is strictly for Nigerians.

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

2units Semi-detached 2bedroom Flat Architectural Design / Dr Frabz Shot Dead In Maryland / Kindly Note That The Deadline Of February 10 Has Already Taken Effect -- FCMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.