Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Are You Having Symptoms Of Covid-19 Despite Being Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Having Symptoms Of Covid-19 Despite Being Home (384 Views)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Symptoms Of Covid-19 Despite Being Home by emperorlaqrin: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
As you all know the world is battling on how to tackle the pandemic ( Covid-19 ) which originated from Wuhan, China.

The major nations which as been mostly hit by this pandemic are Italy, Spain, India, USA etc while the rate and speed of infection as been on a rapid increase.

Most of the government officials in the world have been hit by this virus which as been predicted to be spread through the soft part of our body e.g coming close contact with someone who as the virus , shaking someone with the virus, touching objects that as been infected, sneezing, coughing etc.

Several government officials of the most hit countries as been saddled with enormous responsibility on how to protect thier various citizens and most importantly several measures have been taking which are staying indoor, keeping social distance etc.

In Nigeria, We have seen top officials who have been infected WTH the virus with the notable been the Chief of Staff (Abba Kyari) while I believe a lot of people will still test positive to this virus but it is worthy to note that Lagos State government as been doing all it's possible best to curb the spread of the virus by ordering everyone stays at home.

However, with the recent news and traveling history of most people who just came in into the country you will agreed with me that Covid-19 was already in Nigeria even before the index case or immediately after the index case because the carrier of such virus did not know if he or she as it.

Therefore, a lot of carrier would have moved and missed , socialized and infected alot of people without them knowing.

A carrier who does not know he or she as been infected with the virus is also staying indoor and would have probably infected some people in the neighborhood.

Be that as it may, Everyone indoor who is having the covid-19 symptoms should please indicate here , remember the virus syptoms is similar to malaria so it might not be the covid 19,it could be fear as a result of too much of information on the disease or malaria.

So as for me I just started observing my stay at home , I was at the office on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday but today I feel like my heart is congested, feeling feverish , I can be very fearful and have been watching alot of the sypmtoms of Covid-19 on youtube to be sure of any signs but am very bored and lonely.
Re: Are You Having Symptoms Of Covid-19 Despite Being Home by Expert17: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
YES............ i had the symptoms last week/beginning of this week.

I went for test here in Edinburgh, but i wasn't tested, just questions and answer section.

Am feeling better now

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Prevention And Control: Why Ogun State May Be Left Behind / Amidts Covid-19 Poor Nigerians Are Starving And Needs Help / Nigeria Has Carried Out 5,000 Tests For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.