Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Hike In Food Stuffs; How Are You Prepared For The Lockdown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hike In Food Stuffs; How Are You Prepared For The Lockdown (478 Views)

Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) / 5 Deadly Bandits Caught In Zamfara Market While Buying Food Stuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hike In Food Stuffs; How Are You Prepared For The Lockdown by Bet9jaVirtual: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
God see us through
Re: Hike In Food Stuffs; How Are You Prepared For The Lockdown by promisedwealth(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
My brother the thing reach my side. I have come to realise we are the cause of our problems the hikes real surprised me. Even a bag of sachet water it's sold for 200_250 honestly here in owerri it's really a sorry site here... I pray this sit at home ends anytime soon
Re: Hike In Food Stuffs; How Are You Prepared For The Lockdown by Bet9jaVirtual: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2020
promisedwealth:
My brother the thing reach my side. I have come to realise we are the cause of our problems the hikes real surprised me. Even a bag of sachet water it's sold for 200_250 honestly here in owerri it's really a sorry site here... I pray this sit at home ends anytime soon

Imagine how things would be in the upcoming weeks
It’s hunger that will kill
People not even the virus
Re: Hike In Food Stuffs; How Are You Prepared For The Lockdown by todugo(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Front page ASAP grin grin grin
Re: Hike In Food Stuffs; How Are You Prepared For The Lockdown by promisedwealth(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

Imagine how things would be in the upcoming weeks
It’s hunger that will kill
People not even the virus
The situation it's more serious then what people thinks ooo

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife, Locks Up Self With Corpse In Anambra / Kenya: Chinese Nationals Arrested With Ivory, Leopard Skins, And Dog Meat / Why I Can NEVER Stop Impersonation - Rearrested Dismissed Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.