Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts (102791 Views)

Inaugurating A Long Road To Nowhere – Dele Sobowale / Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
PHijo:

Yes, it was primarily for ethnic and religious reasons!
Despite all his flaws none of them in the last 24 years was better than him. I challenge you to list out reasons you think otherwise if you have any.

If Jonathan wasn't a man of peace, Ijaw militants would have kept him there at any cost and there was nothing ANYONE in Nigeria could have done.

You Nigerians took a good man for a ride. You will keep on reaping the rewards of the unjust way you treated Jonathan.

If Jonathan was Fulani, Yoruba or some other favoured ethnic group he wouldn't have treated in that manner.

Let's call a spade a spade! Ethnicity and religion was the primary motivation of those who opposed GEJ in 2014/2015.

I think Ure the one with ethnoreligous sentiments ironically. Probably u don’t like notherners, Muslims or Yoruba? Am I right?

Jonathan was not better that anyone b4 him. Not obasanjo and not yaradua. Jonathan was a good man personally perhaps bt in terms of leadership he wasn’t great, he didn’t perform well with all the advantages b4 him and this infuriated a lot of people and even his former allies.

If it was ethnoreligous why have Atiku and many of Buhari’s supporters left Apc and Buhari’s side even his close friend buba galadima. It shows these men and people have other benchmarks beyond being from the north or Muslim.

In 2015 I voted Buhari like many other people because I thought he cud clear grand corruption which has plagued this country ever since and getting worse under Jonathan. In 2019 I voted Atiku cos Buhari’s performed way below expectation generally.

Stop propagating ur ethnoreligous sentiments or hate with Jonathan’s defeat cos like I said b4 and didn’t deny only 30/40% of people used such sentiments to vote out Jonathan. I didn’t and so did many others even sm notherners aswell.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
jaxxy:

I think Ure the one with ethnoreligous sentiments ironically. Probably u don’t like notherners, Muslims or Yoruba? Am I right?

Jonathan was not better that anyone b4 him. Not obasanjo and not yaradua. Jonathan was a good man personally perhaps bt in terms of leadership he wasn’t great, he didn’t perform well with all the advantages b4 him and this infuriated a lot of people and even his former allies.

If it was ethnoreligous why have Atiku and many of Buhari’s supporters left Apc and Buhari’s side even his close friend buba galadima. It shows these men and people have other benchmarks beyond being from the north or Muslim.

In 2015 I voted Buhari like many other people because I thought he cud clear grand corruption which has plagued this country ever since and getting worse under Jonathan. In 2019 I voted Atiku cos Buhari’s performed way below expectation generally.

Stop propagating ur ethnoreligous sentiments or hate with Jonathan’s defeat cos like I said b4 and didn’t deny only 30/40% of people used such sentiments to vote out Jonathan. I didn’t and so did many others even sm notherners aswell.

You've not stated any reason why late Yar'Adua or Obasanjo was better. If you did, I will take you on that.

Maybe the Yoruba and muslims hated us. In the past we've given support to the likes of Shagari, Obasanjo and Yar'Adua. If they were not bigots they should have given Jonathan support.

People had to put pressure before he was even allowed to take over from late Yar'Adua. Even at that they promised to make the "country ungovernable ".

For Galadima I can say his motivations were sincere. The same cannot be said about Atiku or Obasanjo.

Jonathan built 12 government owned universities within the space of 5 years. The universities Atiku and Obasanjo are known for are the private universities they built as vice president and president.

The noise South Western elite made was that; " they will show Jonathan for not giving them lucrative positions ". What are public offices meant for? To serve others or to serve yourself?

As Ijaw people we've known Nigeria for what it is, a fraud.
They are interested in Ijaw people's land, waterways and resources but not Ijaw people.

How many people have registered their displeasure since Buhari failed? Barely anyone! Instead they rigged the election for him in 2019.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
PHijo:

You've not stated any reason why late Yar'Adua or Obasanjo was better. If you did, I will take you on that.

Maybe the Yoruba and muslims hated us. In the past we've given support to the likes of Shagari, Obasanjo and Yar'Adua. If they were not bigots they should have given Jonathan support.

People had to put pressure before he was even allowed to take over from late Yar'Adua. Even at that they promised to make the "country ungovernable ".

For Galadima I can say his motivations were sincere. The same cannot be said about Atiku or Obasanjo.

Jonathan built 12 government owned universities within the space of 5 years. The universities Atiku and Obasanjo are known for are the private universities they built as vice president and president.

The noise South Western elite made was that; " they will show Jonathan for not giving them lucrative positions ". What are public offices meant for? To serve others or to serve yourself?

As Ijaw people we've known Nigeria for what it is, a fraud.
They are interested in Ijaw people's land, waterways and resources but not Ijaw people.

How many people have registered their displeasure since Buhari failed? Barely anyone! Instead they rigged the election for him in 2019.

Is Jonathan the 1st to build universities? Is building university which are mostly substandard and poorly runned a great thing?

I have not said Jonathan didn’t do sm things bt I’m comparison to the advantages he had it’s quite sad.

Who brought Jonathan to power if not obasanjo via yaradua? So why are u attacking obasanjo for going against Jonathan’s incompetence and mismanagement? Do u know the atrocities of diezani alone? Why can’t she defend her self in uk even if she thinks Nigerian government now is biased against her?

One thing I know is the whole world cannot be against u and u tell me ur not doing Smtn wrong.

Obasanjo came in to power and met more challenges than goodluck or yaradua. Buhari met also more challenges. Goodluck has no reason to have had so many incomplete projects and poor service to the people and to make matters worse the arrogance of his wife and female ministers.

If anybody shud respect obasanjo it shud be goodluck.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by MrCEO69(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.
U v added Obj to make it seem OK. Continue
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Chikaazuonwu(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.

Mumu!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
jaxxy:

Is Jonathan the 1st to build universities? Is building university which are mostly substandard and poorly runned a great thing?

I have not said Jonathan didn’t do sm things bt I’m comparison to the advantages he had it’s quite sad.

Who brought Jonathan to power if not obasanjo via yaradua? So why are u attacking obasanjo for going against Jonathan’s incompetence and mismanagement? Do u know the atrocities of diezani alone? Why can’t she defend her self in uk even if she thinks Nigerian government now is biased against her?

One thing I know is the whole world cannot be against u and u tell me ur not doing Smtn wrong.

Obasanjo came in to power and met more challenges than goodluck or yaradua. Buhari met also more challenges. Goodluck has no reason to have had so many incomplete projects and poor service to the people and to make matters worse the arrogance of his wife and female ministers.

If anybody shud respect obasanjo it shud be goodluck.

You are bigot!
When Jonathan took oil production was down. Jonathan had to deal with violence on two fronts during his administration.
Jonathan was never petroleum minister. Obasanjo and Buhari have been their own petroleum ministers. You don't blame them for shortages or high pump prices. You have not occupied Lagos like you did under Jonathan. Under Obasanjo, petroleum price was increased at least 5 times under Obasanjo yet there was scarcity and no one complained or protested.

Jonathan said there leakages in the subsidy payment system. He set up a monitoring system and immediately they came up with reports on how bulk importers round tripped the products, claiming subsidy several times on the same cargoes. Following the reports he informed the public there be shortages as NNPC tried to increase her capacity to supply the market.

The same corrupt individuals were the ones who financed your occupy Lagos movement.

Even when they were caught for trying to bribe their way out, they used kinfolk in the media to turn the tide in their favour.

Buhari NEVER met more challenges, Buhari created his own challenges in his arrogance, ignorance, cockiness and bigotry.

When they asked on his vision country he[Buhari] said his plan was to punish those who gave him 5 percent of their vote by using their resources for those who gave 97 percent of their votes.

After that he expected the world to trust him for business!

The fact that you come a parochial society doesn't mean every society in Nigeria must disrespect women. That a man values his wife made you to fight against him. Is it him or his wife that was elected?
Just because you didn't his wife you choose to ignore reality. It was obvious anyone with commonsense that Buhari was not in any way a better solution. In his first pre election interview Buhari said he will "stabilise global oil prices", In another statement he promised to make "1 Naira equals to 1 dollar". After those statements the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi stopped from granting further interviews.
If you or others like you who voted him after all these signs. The only excuse to support Buhari in 2015 apart from ethnic and religious bigotry, will be outright stupidity.

"Stupid presidents are voted by stupid people"
- Imam of peace
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by allthingsgood: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
mcquin:

Are you okay? You just jump into people's mention and ask them to shut up in a rude fashion? You call partial closure to prevent the import of rice and few commodities closure? Are you not aware that up and until 2weeks back people still flew into the country? How did Abba Kyari contract the virus to share at the Villa? How come you've been seeing incidents of "returning travellers?"

The next time you want to be rude to unknown persons, hit your head on the wall severally; it will help.

Quit throwing tantrums like and infant and use ur brain. Abba kyari didn't get corona from border, he got it from his trip to germany and uk. Open ur eyes and read before u blab. Truth hurts tho wailer
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
PHijo:

You are bigot!
When Jonathan took oil production was down. Jonathan had to deal with violence on two fronts during his administration.
Jonathan was never petroleum minister. Obasanjo and Buhari have been their own petroleum ministers. You don't blame them for shortages or high pump prices. You have not occupied Lagos like you did under Jonathan. Under Obasanjo, petroleum price was increased at least 5 times under Obasanjo yet there was scarcity and no one complained or protested.

Jonathan said there leakages in the subsidy payment system. He set up a monitoring system and immediately they came up with reports on how bulk importers round tripped the products, claiming subsidy several times on the same cargoes. Following the reports he informed the public there be shortages as NNPC tried to increase her capacity to supply the market.

The same corrupt individuals were the ones who financed your occupy Lagos movement.

Even when they were caught for trying to bribe their way out, they used kinfolk in the media to turn the tide in their favour.

Buhari NEVER met more challenges, Buhari created his own challenges in his arrogance, ignorance, cockiness and bigotry.

When they asked on his vision country he[Buhari] said his plan was to punish those who gave him 5 percent of their vote by using their resources for those who gave 97 percent of their votes.

After that he expected the world to trust him for business!

The fact that you come a parochial society doesn't mean every society in Nigeria must disrespect women. That a man values his wife made you to fight against him. Is it him or his wife that was elected?
Just because you didn't his wife you choose to ignore reality. It was obvious anyone with commonsense that Buhari was not in any way a better solution. In his first pre election interview Buhari said he will "stabilise global oil prices", In another statement he promised to make "1 Naira equals to 1 dollar". After those statements the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi stopped from granting further interviews.
If you or others like you who voted him after all these signs. The only excuse to support Buhari in 2015 apart from ethnic and religious bigotry, will be outright stupidity.

"Stupid presidents are voted by stupid people"
- Imam of peace

I will try to address u accordingly even though I’m not ready to break down this discussion I’m more details like I would bt 1stly I think Ure checking the wrong indicies and scenarios.

2ndly I’m not a bigot bt u probably are. Why I voted Buhari 2015 cos I saw a lack of performance in Jonathan and when Buhari failed to leave up to expectations I immediately voted against him. I didn’t need to be given money or have any ethnoreligous sentiments to do that. U can only call me a bigot perhaps if I yet In 2019 voted for Buhari like sm others did.

U wanted Jonathan to stay at all costs even after seeing his performance which to u seems like the best thing after fried rice. I don’t understand how that is possible, also I have nothing personal against his wife bt her meddling in politics even when we didn’t vote for her bt her husband earned her the reputation she got. If Aisha Buhari does same I and many will stand and speak against her also bt too u mama peace was perfect. Ok

In retrospect I agree with u on a few things and that is because I am not no BIGOT... and that is that Buhari Met no challenges bt created his challenges which I also have stated my displeasure on and with him about it on this platform. I have also said I think in 2016 that Buhari is creating many problems for himself and it wud have been worse if not for Osinbajo.

Also I agree Jonathan faced sm huge challenges or rather distractions with bokoharam at the time Bt if u look at how the scenario was handled it seems he didn’t do as much as was expected in handling it even if there where people working against him he shud have ran his affairs better and keep his corrupt aides from also adding to the sabotage his detractors where already doing.

I still state if here categorically that obasanjo was not Jonathan’s enemy at any time, even when voting for Buhari I’m sure he did it with tears in his eyes. Diezani and the Jonathan’s wife insulted obasanjo severally and with such distaste u could only further see their stupidity. Jonathan being weak and I state it her I was weak on leadership especially with women did nothing bt kept quiet or agreed secretly.

Despite all this I have never said Buhari is better than Jonathan. I only said obasanjo and yaradua are much better than him looking at the full picture and scenarios.

Obasanjo faces his own challenges when he became president. Jonathan didn’t face any until later his 1st or do I say 2nd tenure and that was majorly bokoharam and Sm detractors many of them created by his wife and the petroleum minister.

Don’t be a Bigot!!!!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Kdon2: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
skywalker240:

you should have made it more interesting by uploading a savage meme, like slapping an idiot. So that motely fool get the message.

Yeah.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2020
jaxxy:

I will try to address u accordingly even though I’m not ready to break down this discussion I’m more details like I would bt 1stly I think Ure checking the wrong indicies and scenarios.

2ndly I’m not a bigot bt u probably are. Why I voted Buhari 2015 cos I saw a lack of performance in Jonathan and when Buhari failed to leave up to expectations I immediately voted against him. I didn’t need to be given money or have any ethnoreligous sentiments to do that. U can only call me a bigot perhaps if I yet In 2019 voted for Buhari like sm others did.

U wanted Jonathan to stay at all costs even after seeing his performance which to u seems like the best thing after fried rice. I don’t understand how that is possible, also I have nothing personal against his wife bt her meddling in politics even when we didn’t vote for her bt her husband earned her the reputation she got. If Aisha Buhari does same I and many will stand and speak against her also bt too u mama peace was perfect. Ok

In retrospect I agree with u on a few things and that is because I am not no BIGOT... and that is that Buhari Met no challenges bt created his challenges which I also have stated my displeasure on and with him about it on this platform. I have also said I think in 2016 that Buhari is creating many problems for himself and it wud have been worse if not for Osinbajo.

Also I agree Jonathan faced sm huge challenges or rather distractions with bokoharam at the time Bt if u look at how the scenario was handled it seems he didn’t do as much as was expected in handling it even if there where people working against him he shud have ran his affairs better and keep his corrupt aides from also adding to the sabotage his detractors where already doing.

I still state if here categorically that obasanjo was not Jonathan’s enemy at any time, even when voting for Buhari I’m sure he did it with tears in his eyes. Diezani and the Jonathan’s wife insulted obasanjo severally and with such distaste u could only further see their stupidity. Jonathan being weak and I state it her I was weak on leadership especially with women did nothing bt kept quiet or agreed secretly.

Despite all this I have never said Buhari is better than Jonathan. I only said obasanjo and yaradua are much better than him looking at the full picture and scenarios.

Obasanjo faces his own challenges when he became president. Jonathan didn’t face any until later his 1st or do I say 2nd tenure and that was majorly bokoharam and Sm detractors many of them created by his wife and the petroleum minister.

Don’t be a Bigot!!!!

I only discussed indices or scenarios that are factual.

I gave you two examples. One, in the educational sector, another in the petroleum industry. You have not proven how his predecessors outperformed him in those sectors neither were there indicators that Buhari performed better than him during his stint as military dictator and as such you can't tell that as of 2015 Buhari was the better choice because of Jonathan's supposed underperformance.

The Ijaws did not want Jonathan in power at all cost, if they did, they would have acted differently.
Yes, he is the best thing before fried rice! We didn't push for him because Nigeria doesn't deserve him. He was too futuristic for a feudal country. If you claim Obasanjo or late Yar'Adua were better you should be able to substantiate your claim. I showed how he outperformed his predecessors in the energy and education sector and you couldn't counter it with facts except repeating that Obasanjo is better. If you can substantiate your stance then it means your motivation is based bigotry and a sense of entitlement. It is like a racist who believes he is more competent for a particular job because of his race.

Aisha Buhari has even meddled more often. The issue people like you had with mrs Jonathan was that she had the temerity to correct a false statement a Male politician made in her name. Aisha has caused security lapses because of her battle for power. There was an attempt by Aisha Buhari to impose her brother on the people of Adamawa as governor, Patience Jonathan never did such yet was vilified, blackmailed, disrespected and mocked. Yet nobody is pulling Aisha's name through the mud.

It is only weaklings that fight or exchange words with women. The same Jonathan the press called a "clueless drunkard " and he didn't throw them in prisons is the same Jonathan you expect to mistreat women around him, including his wife for the sake of Obasanjo or anyone else.
When Turai was reigning supreme in Aso Rock did you dare to remove her husband even when he was brought back to the country on a stretcher with breathing aid?

When Jonathan took over most of Nigeria's oil installations had been destroyed, he was also facing insurgency on multiple fronts yet he was able to increase production, manage the conflicts to a point Nigeria became Africa's number 1 investment destination, had one of the top 10 economic growth rates in the world. Managed to maintain a single digit inflation rate, under him Nigeria's economy overtook South Africa's as the continent's largest economy. Power generation tripled. Several airports were remodeled or new ones built. The rail networks were being built across country. Almajiri education was introduced in the North. There was increased local participation in the oil industry due to policies they promoted.

Jonathan started facing challenges even before he became president! It is false to claim otherwise.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by abbiboy: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Maliqcious:
my brother i am begining to believe that some people's brain are like tiger battery need a replacement.

That is not d issue asnw my question?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by abbiboy: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Fragility6:

I no refer to anybdy family wen i commented bt ur unfortunate sef choose 2 call my family. No time 2 get dirty with pigs. I will Pass
Beta pass n go to sleep bcus u knw nada abt war.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2020
PHijo:

I only discussed indices or scenarios that are factual.

I gave you two examples. One, in the educational sector, another in the petroleum industry. You have not proven how his predecessors outperformed him in those sectors neither were there indicators that Buhari performed better than him during his stint as military dictator and as such you can't tell that as of 2015 Buhari was the better choice because of Jonathan's supposed underperformance.

The Ijaws did not want Jonathan in power at all cost, if they did, they would have acted differently.
Yes, he is the best thing before fried rice! We didn't push for him because Nigeria doesn't deserve him. He was too futuristic for a feudal country. If you claim Obasanjo or late Yar'Adua were better you should be able to substantiate your claim. I showed how he outperformed his predecessors in the energy and education sector and you couldn't counter it with facts except repeating that Obasanjo is better. If you can substantiate your stance then it means your motivation is based bigotry and a sense of entitlement. It is like a racist who believes he is more competent for a particular job because of his race.

Aisha Buhari has even meddled more often. The issue people like you had with mrs Jonathan was that she had the temerity to correct a false statement a Male politician made in her name. Aisha has caused security lapses because of her battle for power. There was an attempt by Aisha Buhari to impose her brother on the people of Adamawa as governor, Patience Jonathan never did such yet was vilified, blackmailed, disrespected and mocked. Yet nobody is pulling Aisha's name through the mud.

It is only weaklings that fight or exchange words with women. The same Jonathan the press called a "clueless drunkard " and he didn't throw them in prisons is the same Jonathan you expect to mistreat women around him, including his wife for the sake of Obasanjo or anyone else.
When Turai was reigning supreme in Aso Rock did you dare to remove her husband even when he was brought back to the country on a stretcher with breathing aid?

When Jonathan took over most of Nigeria's oil installations had been destroyed, he was also facing insurgency on multiple fronts yet he was able to increase production, manage the conflicts to a point Nigeria became Africa's number 1 investment destination, had one of the top 10 economic growth rates in the world. Managed to maintain a single digit inflation rate, under him Nigeria's economy overtook South Africa's as the continent's largest economy. Power generation tripled. Several airports were remodeled or new ones built. The rail networks were being built across country. Almajiri education was introduced in the North. There was increased local participation in the oil industry due to policies they promoted.

Jonathan started facing challenges even before he became president! It is false to claim otherwise.

Main factor to that was that

Brent crude was $120 per barrel
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Austine1212:

Main factor to that was that

Brent crude was $120 per barrel

Also wrong!
If oil is $120 and you produce 600k or 800k less than your capacity you would get less. Production was down due to insurgency. Jonathan was only able to increase production after winning the trust of insurgent groups. Coupled with that, your subsidy payments will be much higher and if you have to avoid scarcity it has to be paid timely. To a great extent Jonathan's 5 years was scarcity free.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
allthingsgood:

Quit throwing tantrums like and infant and use ur brain. Abba kyari didn't get corona from border, he got it from his trip to germany and uk. Open ur eyes and read before u blab. Truth hurts tho wailer
SMH. It takes great effort not to insult you. I won't condescend low to cursing you. You should be smart enough to know if all borders are shut, Kyari won't be flying out or in, or in your warped reasoning only land has borders?

To think that you still can insult people with your poorly concocted grammar and level of ignorance leaves one dump founded.

Please leave my mention.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by allthingsgood: 2:29am On Mar 31, 2020
mcquin:

SMH. It takes great effort not to insult you. I won't condescend low to cursing you. You should be smart enough to know if all borders are shut, Kyari won't be flying out or in, or in your warped reasoning only land has borders?

To think that you still can insult people with your poorly concocted grammar and level of ignorance leaves one dump founded.

Please leave my mention.

Lmao an illiterate berating me for bad grammar Which one is "dump founded" Olodo. Go and use dictionary before to say what u don't know.
Back to the issue, again your ignorance knows no bounds. What we have is airspace and nigerias airspace remains restricted. Try to educate yourself before rushing to blab
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
allthingsgood:

Lmao an illiterate berating me for bad grammar Which one is "dump founded" Olodo. Go and use dictionary before to say what u don't know.
Back to the issue, again your ignorance knows no bounds. What we have is airspace and nigerias airspace remains restricted. Try to educate yourself before rushing to blab
If you were smart enough, you'd observe I'm very careful about my written English; "dump" as against "dumb" could only have been my device altering spellings. However, how will you know when clearly you are an illerate?
I'll school you as a Master holder in International Aviation Law.
The Chicago Convention of 1944 governs international aviation. Article 1 to the Treaty grants sovereign control of a State's territorial airspace. Article 2 limits the territory of State's airspace to the land areas and territorial waters adjacent thereto under the sovereignty of such state. Your territorial airspace therefore isn't unlimited and has borders. Therefore for you to operate, fly in and out on scheduled flights into or over a country's border, you must first obtain a licence from that country to operate. And for unscheduled flights, such carrier must first seek the permission (which permission may be granted or not) of such State before it can fly over or land.

You lots come here, without knowing the person on the other side, not knowing his level of exposure, his pedigree; you come here and start talking trash. Every sovereign state has borders; land, air and sea.

Finally if your "airspace" has since been shut how come persons were still flying in till 2 weeks ago. Do you still want to be schooled on that? Are you aware that it was only last week the Lagos and Abuja international airports were shut?

Now quit my mention as it takes time to sit down texting to educate your illiterate, stubborn and too proud to learn chap like you.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Fragility6: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2020
abbiboy:

Beta pass n go to sleep bcus u knw nada abt war.
U wey know Bleep off my mention all diz i too know nairaland goats
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by allthingsgood: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
mcquin:

If you were smart enough, you'd observe I'm very careful about my written English; "dump" as against "dumb" could only have been my device altering spellings. However, how will you know when clearly you are an illerate?
I'll school you as a Master holder in International Aviation Law.
The Chicago Convention of 1944 governs international aviation. Article 1 to the Treaty grants sovereign control of a State's territorial airspace. Article 2 limits the territory of State's airspace to the land areas and territorial waters adjacent thereto under the sovereignty of such state. Your territorial airspace therefore isn't unlimited and has borders. Therefore for you to operate, fly in and out on scheduled flights into or over a country's border, you must first obtain a licence from that country to operate. And for unscheduled flights, such carrier must first seek the permission (which permission may be granted or not) of such State before it can fly over or land.

You lots come here, without knowing the person on the other side, not knowing his level of exposure, his pedigree; you come here and start talking trash. Every sovereign state has borders; land, air and sea.

Finally if your "airspace" has since been shut how come persons were still flying in till 2 weeks ago. Do you still want to be schooled on that? Are you aware that it was only last week the Lagos and Abuja international airports were shut?

Now quit my mention as it takes time to sit down texting to educate your illiterate, stubborn and too proud to learn chap like you.
[/s]

Lame dump excuses grin
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Lame dump excuses grin
As expected. Your rude ignorant ass has been schooled and cannot figure out an intelligent response.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2020
abbiboy:

IS YOUR TREASURY INTACT UNDER SAI BABA?
TIME WILL TELL!WE KNEW ABT JONATHAN'S MASS LOOTING AFTER HE LEFT!WE WILL KNOW OF PMB,TOO AFTER LEAVING!!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by abbiboy: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
HRMK:
TIME WILL TELL!WE KNEW ABT JONATHAN'S MASS LOOTING AFTER HE LEFT!WE WILL KNOW OF PMB,TOO AFTER LEAVING!!
Give me facts n not rumours...fat looting yet no body has been prosecuted.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2020
abbiboy:

obviously,ur #jjc!hope ur not back with covid19!with all those jailed,money and property seized,uv not seen any1 prosecuted!like seriously?too bad!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2020
HAHAHA.....AV U FINISHED OR U WANT TO CONTINUE?WHEN BUHARI APPOINTED BABACHIR,I GUESS HE ASKED HIM TO LOOT THE TREASURY?AND IS HE STILL IN GOVT?IS IT POSSIBLE FOR BUHARI TO STOP NIGERIANS FROM BN CORRUPT WHEN THEY ARE NOT READY TO CHANGE?THE CHANGE MUST START WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
abbiboy:

nobody prosecuted?are u a #jjc?when money and properties are bn daily confiscated and looters jailed!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
abbiboy:

so,money/properties confiscated and looters jailed are new to u?....hahaha....
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=abbiboy post=87851973] IS YOUR TREASURY INTACT UNDER SAI BABA? TIME WILL TELL!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by abbiboy: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2020
HRMK:
so,money/properties confiscated and looters jailed are new to u?....hahaha....
Baba who them jail?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 4:58am On May 07, 2020
abbiboy:
Baba who them jail?
ARE U NOT CURRENT WITH THE NEWS?NAWA FOR U OOO!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HRMK: 4:59am On May 07, 2020
abbiboy:
Baba who them jail?
ARE U NOT CURRENT WITH THE NEWS?NAWA FOR U OOO!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by goziem1982(m): 5:13am On May 07, 2020
prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics to a government who had all available resources to be successful, yet they looted all.

You can become most foolish person when you decide not to tell yourself the truth for once even when you know the truth.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Gandollar(f): 6:01am On May 07, 2020
Arrewa i know you read this. I told you they see you as subhumans. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.