Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later (786 Views)

I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / Credit Alert NGN50,000.00 Weekly By Creating Marketing Videos With Your Phone! / Make N10,000.00 Weekly With No Referral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later by bloggerpraise2(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
I was paid this today just to create video marketing campaigns for OLA VENTURES. cheesy

Re: Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later by bloggerpraise2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hello, this credit alert should have been yours.

Right now, people are social distancing themselves, more times are spent on social media, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc,

Many businesses are shutting down while many are going online to advertise their businesses

After this Coronavirus outbreak, people would be jobless, homeless, cashless and hopeless.

But there is still hope for those who have learnt a skill in this tough times.

The skill am talking about is not tailoring, carpentry, catering, NO

All this skills are good but they will lost value in this Coronavirus outbreak and aftermath because during this period and after, everyone will be searching for how to make money, how to boost your business, how to Increase Sales, how to make money online, work at home and earn, etc.

Tailors, carpenters, bankers, etc will all be going online to market their products and they will all be hiring digital marketers.

So what's the best skill to learn?

Digital marketing is the best skill to learn now because most businesses are now hiring digital marketers to take their business to the next level online and reach the huge audience in the internet.

The truth is that nobody is interested in listening to businesses now.

But out of every 100 people on the internet, 90 are watching videos.

You are permitted to read it again. �

So it's not all about marketing a product online but how are you marketing?

Nobody is reading anymore because it's boring. We are now watching videos because videos are real, interesting and captivating. Videos go straight to the point.

Videos hit the nail on the head.

Business owners know this and that is why they are now creating video marketing campaigns to attract customers and prospects.

The best skill to learn now is digital marketing - video marketing.

I have good news for you.

My digital marketing class will teach you

¶How to make marketing videos
¶3D video animations
¶How to earn at least NGN50, 000.00 weekly in this tough times
¶How can you take your business online and drive online prospects to your business..

All are video courses which you can watch over and over again.

You don't even need a laptop or PC. Just your smartphone.

So what do I gain for enrolling in the digital marketing course?

�Business owners will be desperate and more than willing to pay you hugely

�You can become a freelancer in digital marketing, making more than #50, 000.00 weekly

�You will be hired anywhere around the world

Etc..

Awesome right?

CHAT ME up on WhatsApp +234907304++9466 to ENROLL IN THE TRAINING NOW.

NOTE: Basic class is FREE. Chat me up on WhatsApp now if interested in the basic training.

Master Class is just NGN. 1,500
Re: Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later by bloggerpraise2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this writeup is intended to be a guarantee or promise. The results we and some of our students achieve is because we intentionally implemented proven strategies and they are not typical, its down to hard work, commitment and being intentional. Your results will be impacted by numerous factors not limited to your experience, background, discipline, and time you commit to applying the course lessons - we make no result-based guarantees whatsoever.
Re: Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later by bloggerpraise2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
You can join the free training if you don't have cash now

People are already joining

Re: Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later by bloggerpraise2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is the best way to take advantage of the coronavirus outbreak
Re: Cr Alert: NGN50, 000.00 Weekly. Learn This Video Marketing Now nd Thank Me Later by bloggerpraise2(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2020
I was paid by EMIR FASHION to make video marketing campaigns for their fashion store. This money could have been yours but your Procrastination have made it mine. My 3D video animations advanced class fee is still NGN1,000. Enroll now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Mobile App For Your Business In Nigeria / M / Free Business Card Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.