Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) (1199 Views)

Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home / Rescued Dog Needs A Forever Home / Rescued Dog Looking For Adoption (this Is Not An Advert For Sale Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Reinapbunny: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Rescued Dog "SOMBRA" is looking for adoption*

We rescued a severely abused and almost starved to death dog. Momentarily, he stays with my husband and I, is being treated and pampered to regain health and weight.

The dog is a male tall Caucasian, roughly about 1 years old, maybe a bit younger. He received all necessary treatment (deworming, demiting, defleeing etc.) and all necessary vaccinations at this point. He is castrated, as we do not want to support the greedy and ugly breeding business in Nigeria. NB: A castrated dog has no disadvantages in any way, neither health-wise nor character-wise.

Please, this is a serious call: we are looking for a *dog lover* with experience on training dogs. *No more violence shall be used against this dog!* Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has a spacious place where he can be free and neither be kept on a chain/leash or in a cage. He has been in the cage/on the chain all his life, which is not an option anymore!

This dog has a great potential, and simply needs care, patience and a lot of love! Within the short time he has been with us, his transformation is simply incredible. He is truly a loyal companion and quick to learn.

Please, for more information only *serious* *candidates* shall contact us via 08038886855.

*Important:* no breeders, security persons who are looking for security dogs, nor butchers or any people looking to make profit in any way are an option!

We are really hoping to find a loving person for Sombra. He derves so much better. Please, help us find a loving home for this young dog, who has already gone through so much.

Kindly spread the message to potential candidates.

Thanks!

Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Isoduwa(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
You sure say this dog never carry corona virus V-19 so?

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by rookidmart: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/animals.html
Risk to pets
CDC has not received any reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19. Further studies are needed to understand if and how different animals could be affected by COVID-19
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Elton02(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
In a jiffy let me call my calabar friend
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Sirwifi: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please i need the dog where is your location, i promise to take care of it
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Spanishmilf(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't understand u ma.
U said u giving him out for free cool with that u are telling me u have spent over 200k are u expecting me to refund u. I don't really understand u ma?
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by inception101(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2020
Seen this dog related post before. Guys thread carefully
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Yeecar(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Reinapbunny:
Rescued Dog "SOMBRA" is looking for adoption*

We rescued a severely abused and almost starved to death dog. Momentarily, he stays with my husband and I, is being treated and pampered to regain health and weight.

The dog is a male tall Caucasian, roughly about 1 years old, maybe a bit younger. He received all necessary treatment (deworming, demiting, defleeing etc.) and all necessary vaccinations at this point. He is castrated, as we do not want to support the greedy and ugly breeding business in Nigeria. NB: A castrated dog has no disadvantages in any way, neither health-wise nor character-wise.

Please, this is a serious call: we are looking for a *dog lover* with experience on training dogs. *No more violence shall be used against this dog!* Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has a spacious place where he can be free and neither be kept on a chain/leash or in a cage. He has been in the cage/on the chain all his life, which is not an option anymore!

This dog has a great potential, and simply needs care, patience and a lot of love! Within the short time he has been with us, his transformation is simply incredible. He is truly a loyal companion and quick to learn.

Please, for more information only *serious* *candidates* shall contact us via 08038886855.

*Important:* no breeders, security persons who are looking for security dogs, nor butchers or any people looking to make profit in any way are an option!

We are really hoping to find a loving person for Sombra. He derves so much better. Please, help us find a loving home for this young dog, who has already gone through so much.

Kindly spread the message to potential candidates.

Thanks!

Why do you have to castrate the dog?
What is ugly about the Nigerian breeding business?
In my own opinion, what you did is actually ugly!
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Reinapbunny: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Isoduwa:
Pets do not carry the virus!!!

Please be careful with jokes or uninformed comments in perilous times such as these, you could mislead the naive on the platform.
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Reinapbunny: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I don't understand u ma.
U said u giving him out for free cool with that u are telling me u have spent over 200k are u expecting me to refund u. I don't really understand u ma?

I’m sorry you misunderstood, however I cannot help you understand basic conversation flow. Never did I ask for a money on any occasion in our conversation or whatsoever.

Kind regards
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Reinapbunny: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
inception101:
Seen this dog related post before. Guys thread carefully

Thanks for the advice, although i don’t have a clue as to why you’ll feel the need to give it here when you know absolutely nothing about us, but yeah I’m sure they’re bad people out there doing things with dogs but we’re not and never have been part of them.

Have a great day
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Reinapbunny: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Elton02:
In a jiffy let me call my calabar friend

People making jokes that aren’t even funny! Shame on you bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Reinapbunny: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yeecar:

Why do you have to castrate the dog?
What is ugly about the Nigerian breeding business?
In my own opinion, what you did is actually ugly!

Thank you for stating your opinion. Nevertheless, there is a current epidemic of stray and abandoned dogs in Nigeria. It is beastly to breed dogs or any other animal for that matter as they’re kept in inhumane conditions and exploited for human use only. Besides breeding and animal agriculture in general are not sustainable in the long run as they destroy and polute the earth even further ( please do more research on this).
These stray and abandoned animals can (and should) be rescued and re-homed rather than breeding a specific breeds of dogs. Every dog is intelligent and needs training for the specific needs you want them to provide.
For these reasons we castrated Sombra. I hope you’ll understand this and more when you do some more research on your own as well.

Kind regards
Petula
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Isoduwa(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Reinapbunny post=87847461]
Pets do not carry the virus!!!

Please be careful with jokes or uninformed comments in perilous times such as these, you could mislead the naive on the platform.[/quote

Enter house internet warrior
Re: Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) by Elton02(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Reinapbunny:

People making jokes that aren’t even funny! Shame on you bro!!!
. Many are called but few are choosen. i guess this joke didn't choose you. ur ass

(1) (Reply)

Kittens Available Lagos Mainland We Deliver Anywhere. / Imported Persian Cats Available Now / Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale 350k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.