Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far (1498 Views)

31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day / COVID-19 : 70 New Cases In Lagos, Lagos Mainland Has Highest Number Of Cases / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by wkkwl: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Italy has reported its highest number of coronavirus-related deaths in one day, with 919 deaths announced on Friday.

It has also surpassed China in the number of confirmed cases, with 86,498 cases compared to China's 81,897, according to Italy's Civil Protection Agency.

The hardest-hit region of Lombardy reported a sharp rise in fatalities compared with the day before, with 541 more deaths.

Italy has the highest death toll of any country, recording 9,134 deaths.

Prior to Friday's figure, the largest daily death toll was reported on 21 March, when 793 people were said to have died.

Advertisement
Some 10,950 of those infected in the country had fully recovered on Friday, compared to 10,361 the day before.

The second worst-hit nation, Spain, said the number of people who have died after testing positive for coronavirus in the country has risen by 769 in one day, taking the total to 4,858.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-italy-reports-919-virus-deaths-in-one-day-highest-number-so-far-11964712

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Beremx(f): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
God please take control!! This is getting out of hand.

It’s time for Italy to send an SOS to the world.

May this kind of calamity never befall Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Shelumiel: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
At this rate I don't think there'll be anyone left in Italy, not even the pope!
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by rusher14: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Whoever is responsible for this should take a good look at himself.

I want to assume this started at a meat market where all kinds of wild animals were sold alongside reared ones.

This was totally avoidable but now an armageddon is upon us.

We need a solution...fast.
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
This one strong

This is war

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Elton02(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Many are call but few are choosen. Lord guide our path. #MakeUnaStaySafe

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by LivingSage: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
We're on God

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Fragility6: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:
Whoever is responsible for this should take a good look at himself.

I want to assume this started at a meat market where all kinds of wild animals were sold alongside reared ones.

This was totally avoidable but now an armageddon is upon us.

We need a solution...fast.
Na d 'I dey eat everything gang' . Human being go dey chop bat. Asin. Bat wey carry virus like shawarma. Ebola from bats too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Totilopussylick(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Like the end of the world �

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by seankafor(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
What da fvck is going on in Italy?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Inkling(f): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
This one is strong

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by rusher14: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fragility6:

Na d 'I dey eat everything gang' . Human being go dey chop bat. Asin. Bat wey carry virus like shawarma. Ebola from bats too

In my opinion, bats are just the flying version of rats.

How anyone can think they are worth eating beggars belief.
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Shelumiel: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

In my opinion, bats are just the flying version of rats.

How anyone can think they are worth eating beggars belief.
One man's food is another man's poison. Just because you don't eat bats doesn't mean those who eat are beggars.
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by rusher14: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shelumiel:
One man's food is another man's poison. Just because you don't eat bats doesn't mean those who eat are beggars.

Did I call them beggars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oh shit shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Shelumiel: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

Did I call them beggars?
Oga, did you bother to read your previous post?
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by rusher14: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga, did you bother to read your previous post?

Do you understand the term "beggars belief"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by profrichrad(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
*IN ISRAEL NO DEATH FROM C-19!*

He told them a super news ... This is how it arrived and this is how I send it.

The cure for the C19 virus or the way to eliminate it was achieved.
Information comes from Israel there this virus did not cause any death

*The recipe is simple*
1. *Lemon* �
2. *Bicarbonate* �

Mix and drink as hot tea � every afternoon, the action of the lemon with hotter baking soda ♨ immediately kills the virus � completely eliminates it from the body. These two components alkalize the immune system, since when night falls the system becomes acidic and defenses lower.
That is why the People of Israel is relaxed about this virus. Everyone in Israel drinks a cup of hot water with lemon and a little baking soda at night, as this is proven to kill the virus.

I share it with all my family and friends so that none of us get the virus. I leave it to your criteria.��

*Please pass this immediately*
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by wkkwl: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
we keep hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Shelumiel: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
profrichrad:

*The recipe is simple*
1. *Lemon* �
2. *Bicarbonate* �

Mix and drink as hot tea � every afternoon, the action of the lemon with hotter baking soda ♨ immediately kills the virus � completely eliminates it from the body. These two components alkalize the immune system, since when night falls the system becomes acidic and defenses lower.
That is why the People of Israel is relaxed about this virus. Everyone in Israel drinks a cup of hot water with lemon and a little baking soda at night, as this is proven to kill the virus.

I share it with all my family and friends so that none of us get the virus. I leave it to your criteria.��

How come the Jews didnt share this info with the Italians and Americans? Mtcheww...na wash

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

Do you understand the term "beggars belief"?
LMAAAAAAOO!!

Guy abeg I'm hungry. I cannot laugh this evening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where is Italy getting it wrong? cry
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Trizyd(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Modified: 919 actually, 50 casualties on Thursday, and still counting, and this is a country that has taken all necessary measures to stop the spread. What kind of mind do we Nigerian's have? Me I fear Nigerian's o, we get something for head that's not normal. Even if you don't like yourself, pity your neighbor, your mother, your father, your friends, your siblings. #stayHome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by rusher14: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ishilove:

LMAAAAAAOO!!

Guy abeg I'm hungry. I cannot laugh this evening.

See me see trouble.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by nanauju(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jeez
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by UTMOST10(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
The only solution now is God..... The greatest healer, He will heal the world...
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by joinnow: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
profrichrad:

No

*The recipe is simple*
1. *Lemon* �
2. *Bicarbonate* �

Pls don't spread lie.
This is life and death matter.
Corona has killed some in isreal
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Reports 919 Virus Deaths In One Day - Highest Number So Far by Acidosis(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2020
NCDC should commence massive sensitization and testing in Edo state.

(1) (Reply)

4000 Naira Could Have Prevented This. / Hi Guyz, Pls Does Anyone Know How To Get Edmark Food Supplements In Niaja? / Chocolate & Marijuaina - The Hidden Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.