Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS (7249 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You that are a literal bible student, who believes and applies the bible end to end 100% and doesnt do cherry picking, you that believe SOLA SCRIPTURA have been given the opportunity to confirm whether or not, you will stone to death your daughter, since hypothetically speaking, she's found out, to be promiscuous, lol, (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) but what did you do? You absymally dived and ducked the question. Boo! Shame on you, mister SOLA SCRIPTURA, lol. Smh.

Afira, show me and back up with unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term.

Don't let me call you a dunce, but we are headed that way.

Jesus is GOD , right ?

So God is Jesus , correct ?

And the words in the bible are the words of God and therefore those of Jesus , which means Jesus condemned gayism from 'day 1 ' , irrespective of what your crooked mind attempts to conjur up from the new testament ( so called , lol ).

What a time waster. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
frosbel2:
Don't let me call you a dunce, but we are headed that way.

Jesus is GOD , right ?

So God is Jesus , correct ?

And the words in the bible are the words of God and therefore those of Jesus , which means Jesus condemned gayism from 'day 1 ' , irrespective of what your crooked mind attempts to conjur up from the new testament ( so called , lol ).

What a time waster. SMH

MuttleyLaff:
If you have a real intelligence, you would have noticed its your own very words, sentences and construct, I replayed and use on you.

'A leopard cannot change its spots, lol.

I hope you get it now that you have been given the opportunity to confirm whether or not, you will stone to death your daughter, if hypothetically speaking, she's found out, to be promiscuous, lol, (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) but what's your response, hmm? Nada, you absymally dived and ducked the question.

Boo! Scaredy cat. Shame on you, mister time-waster, time-stealer and time-killer person dodging from showing in the Bible, where Jesus in it, ever talked against SSA and also hiding away from facing up to a rude awakening Deuteronomy 22:20-21, lol. frosbel2, will you stone your daughter to death?
You have no choice than to itch resorting to name calling since you know you jumped into Mission Impossible, lol. Try at least, to be original and not be a JJC lately. Noticed I first called you a time-waster and all.

You're nothing other than bad energy and a distraction. Bring the proof showing Jesus' red word(s) but he is sweatingly darting upandan the place, with nothing to show for it. Mtcheew. Smh.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You have no choice than to itch resorting to name calling since you know you jumped into Mission Impossible, lol. Try at least, to be original and not be a JJC lately. Noticed I first called you a time-waster and all.

You're nothing other than bad energy and a distraction. Bring the proof showing Jesus' red word(s) but he is sweatingly darting upandan the place, with nothing to show for it. Mtcheew. Smh.

You are a clown for sure. Jesus is either God and therefore all the sayings in the bible can be attributed to him or he is a mere MAN and we can therefore argue that he did not exactly represent God in all his sayings.

Agree ?

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
frosbel2:
[s]You are a clown for sure. Jesus is either God and therefore all the sayings in the bible can be attributed to him or he is a mere MAN and we can therefore argue that he did not exactly represent God in all his sayings.
Agree?[/s]
Listen quit all this your strawman fallacy with me jor.

The unmitigated bible verse proof that presents Jesus' own red words, in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, of being against supporting gayism, as you succinctly used the term, is all I am interested in and for you to present for me. Nothing more, nothing less. Capisce? Do just that. If not, then please carry your wahala and bad energy market go.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Princewell2012(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

petra1, in the absence of a vaccine, where there would appear to be nothing to stop the spread of the virus, its at the 50-67% point of a particular area having it, that herd immunity kicks in and transmission will begin to decline and/or stop.

Like delishpot would have said, wisdom, and I would add that, getting understanding, is key, to enter wisdom's door with, lol. No mystery, nothing mysterious, no abracadabra or any funny monkey business going on, lol. It's just herd immunity kicking. This was the strategy UK was banking on, that enough people will get the herd immunity, which then will stave off the virus. I am not going to go into the science of this. Sorry.

welldone sir. do u know i have been following ur comments more than an hour ago? And we almost share d same idealogy. very educative, pls keep it up.u hv uplifted my spirit.

I hv nt bn able 2 pray correctly since dis corona mata. weda God or satan who is responsible?
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Princewell2012:
welldone sir. do u know i have been following ur comments more than an hour ago? And we almost share d same idealogy. Very educative, pls keep it up.u hv uplifted my spirit.
My brother, its the classic when Mary went to visit Elizabeth her cousin, and the babies inside their wombs, Mary with our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, Jesus and Elizabeth with John the Baptist, acknowledged and witnessed each other. Praise God. Alleluia

Princewell2012:
I hv nt bn able 2 pray correctly since dis corona mata. weda God or satan who is responsible
This is understandable, especially considering the current situation and/or circumstance(s). Personally, I pray all the time and anytime. When I am having a good $hit, I give thanks to God for it. When I am taking a piss, I enjoy the relief and just give thanks God for having them. When bathing, having a good scrub, enjoying the hot water, I just break out in songs sometimes and begin giving thanks to God right there in the bath. Even when I am getting freaky and dirty between the shhets with my missus, I with satisfying smiles, say thank you Lord etcetera for all the enjoyment. Sometimes, I am on the lounge, that I just sit down, remain silent and still for a short while trying to key in to the and/or with the spirit. I am walking or going about my working businesses, I sometimes pray. What point am I driving at brother, my prayer life is not structured, it is as when led by the spirit and as when there is a need for praying. Of course, it isnt necessarily a demand, gimme, gimme thing. It is something not forced. I didnt have to beg my earthly father to feed me, clothe me, protect me, watch over me, provide for etcetera when I was growing up, so isnt the case with a heavenly Father, who is much higher than my careing and lovinging earthly father

My brother, sometimes, when the not used to happens, when things we are unfamiliar with happens around, it is possible, to temporaily become disorientated, bewildered, dazed and/or even overwhelmed, but once we recognize that ABBA, no matter what can't do no wrong, that He is 24/7 365 days and forever in control, we would shrug off any fear, concern, worries, despondence and/or depression of spirit.

The word of God is koko. Faith, cometh by hearing the word, and hearing by KNOWING the word of God. "Ikiya" or "igboya" comes from faith, that makes you fearless, have no fear, and this all because of knowing what the word of God, says about you, the situation happening around you, the circumstances you are in or find yourself in. We are overcomers. Praise the Lord. Alleluia.

Brother, there is no fear. We are doing a full circle. We are going back to the very, in the beginning, we are going back to the garden, Eden.

I am not going to try pretend teaching you how to suck eggs, but I just want to do a Bob the Builder, together with you, and advise each one of us all, to hold on to, at least these two 2 Timothy 2:15 and Proverbs 4:7-9, in addition to claiming the blessing of Isaiah 52:12.

Let us brace ourselves, for after this overcast has blown over, things arent going to remain and/or return to how things usually were and/or used to be. The status quo, undoubtedly, immediately after the Convenient Virus, is going to change and be unrecognizable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Princewell2012(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
My brother, its the classic when Mary went to visit Elizabeth her cousin, and the babies inside their wombs, Mary with our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, Jesus and Elizabeth with John the Baptist, acknowledged and witnessed each other. Praise God. Alleluia

This is understandable, especially considering the current situation and/or circumstance(s). Personally, I pray all the time and anytime. When I am having a good $hit, I give thanks to God for it. When I am taking a piss, I enjoy the relief and just give thanks God for having them. When bathing, having a good scrub, enjoying the hot water, I just break out in songs sometimes and begin giving thanks to God right there in the bath. Even when I am getting freaky and dirty between the shhets with my missus, I with satisfying smiles, say thank you Lord etcetera for all the enjoyment. Sometimes, I am on the lounge, that I just sit down, remain silent and still for a short while trying to key in to the and/or with the spirit. I am walking or going about my working businesses, I sometimes pray. What point am I driving at brother, my prayer life is not structured, it is as when led by the spirit and as when there is a need for praying. Of course, it isnt necessarily a demand, gimme, gimme thing. It is something not forced. I didnt have to beg my earthly father to feed me, clothe me, protect me, watch over me, provide for etcetera when I was growing up, so isnt the case with a heavenly Father, who is much higher than my careing and lovinging earthly father

My brother, sometimes, when the not used to happens, when things we are unfamiliar with happens around, it is possible, to temporaily become disorientated, bewildered, dazed and/or even overwhelmed, but once we recognize that ABBA, no matter what can't do no wrong, that He is 24/7 365 days and forever in control, we would shrug off any fear, concern, worries, despondence and/or depression of spirit.

The word of God is koko. Faith, cometh by hearing the word, and hearing by KNOWING the word of God. "Ikiya" or "igboya" comes from faith, that makes you fearless, have no fear, and this all because of knowing what the word of God, says about you, the situation happening around you, the circumstances you are in or find yourself in. We are overcomers. Praise the Lord. Alleluia.

Brother, there is no fear. We are doing a full circle. We are going back to the very, in the beginning, we are going back to the garden, Eden.

I am not going to try pretend teaching you how to suck eggs, but I just want to do a Bob the Builder, together with you, and advise each one of us all, to hold on to, at least these two 2 Timothy 2:15 and Proverbs 4:7-9, in addition to claiming the blessing of Isaiah 52:12.

Let us brace ourselves, for after this overcast has blown over, things arent going to remain and/or return to how things usually were and/or used to be. The status quo, undoubtedly, immediately after the Convenient Virus, is going to change and be unrecognizable.

Thank you sir. Please I come across a thread here which topic is religion deceives us all about the Holy spirit.
It is on religion section. What is your opinion on that thread? More so I ask the op some questions, but he has not been able to reply me.
Check my questions and help me to do justice to it. God bless you nightly.

Nevertheless, thanks for your response for what we discussed yesterday. Please on a layman terms.

When the this virus breaks out I prayed extensively about it in our church on the first day which happens to be our vigil. I bind and rebuked the virus.

But after some time I began to feel weak in my prayers concerning the sickness in particular. I did some sober reflation over the issue.
1 why did God not revealed it to any of his servants.
2. Does it means that God is angry to his children and even the entire world?
3 could it be the end of time, may be the rapture is about to take place?
4 or the Devil is about to unleashed his wrath on mankind?

God told Abraham in Genesis when he was about to destroyed the city of Sodom, he said I can not do anything without revealing it to my servant.

So why did God keep us silence? That was my fear and my weakness and why I have not been able to pray effectively.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by petra1(m): 5:05am On Apr 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

petra1, in the absence of a vaccine, where there would appear to be nothing to stop the spread of the virus, its at the 50-67% point of a particular area having it, that herd immunity kicks in and transmission will begin to decline and/or stop.

Like delishpot would have said, wisdom, and I would add that, getting understanding, is key, to enter wisdom's door with, lol. No mystery, nothing mysterious, no abracadabra or any funny monkey business going on, lol. It's just herd immunity kicking. This was the strategy UK was banking on, that enough people will get the herd immunity, which then will stave off the virus. I am not going to go into the science of this. Sorry.

i agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold,the Face Of Winners' Chapel New Resident Pastor. / Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? / Have You Ever Heard Of Freemasonry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.