Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN (34419 Views)

British International Investment Opens In Nigeria With $1 Billion Pledge / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by YungJo207(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Money don burn.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Hypocrit: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Commendable, but i am not impressed until it reaches the common man that has be compulsorily locked from his daily bread activities.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by doffman: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by partnerinbiz3: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
na awa money
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Who is going to spen this money. How much go reach us down here??
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by FutureFocus: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
I will encourage these donors to upgrade our existing hospitals to international standard with the funds rather than handing their donations to government, past experience can tell the end result already.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by iberrylee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where are those Eastern pigs that developed Lagos and malaysia abi they don't have billionaires again?? Bunch of chest beating OSU flattened heads
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by einsteine(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Centcanada:
Nice one but all these cash what impact will it go for the common man? Just a question. You can insult me if you like but I need to ask This so far.

Common man this, common man that.

It was donated to fight Corona Virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Cool
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by ZAWs: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless you sir
May your pocket never runs dry
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Roon9(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Empty barrels embarassed

That fat idiot grin
Even MC galaxy gave out almost 10m
Audio boss won't give 5 naira

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by doncum(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
My brother, read... He also donated 100000 facemasks, 1000 testing kits, 1000gloves, 2000protective goggles, 100medical protection gear. Which other kits you want?

BrutusOj:
Nice one. But it would have made more sense if those doing the donations buy medical equipments/facilities and donate like Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis church, Daddy G.O and that Chinese man did, cos we all know that those at the top must embezzle part of the fund raised by good and concerned Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Sundaycomputer: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
How can i give my own money to CBN,
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Chuksyno(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Cash donation to this ugly government doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by yesloaded: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
BrutusOj:
Nice one. But it would have made more sense if those doing the donations buy medical equipments/facilities and donate like Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis church, Daddy G.O and that Chinese man did, cos we all know that those at the top must embezzle part of the fund raised by good and concerned Nigerians.
Exactly my point

I don't trust Nigerian government, yes they are not trustworthy

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Mbitiouz69: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
I believe someone here can save me from hunger, please o 2111573408 UBA Femi Elisha
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by yesloaded: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
FutureFocus:
I will encourage these donors to upgrade our existing hospitals to international standard with the funds rather than handing their donation to government, past experience can tell the end result already.
Well said
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by doncum(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is someone building a 7.5billion naira hospital in Kano already. These guys are not our government. Let us ask our elected officials what they are doing.
FutureFocus:
I will encourage these donors to upgrade our existing hospitals to international standard rather than handing their donation to government, past experience can tell the end result already.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Onlyonebuhari: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
You won't see those jet pastors helping the country. Tithes is the only language they understand.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by tonapuck: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Buying the needful materials would have make more sense than donating such huge amount, #This is Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Davidski(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
funmike83:
Where are they putting all this money na

Covik 1-9 account
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Asadujames202(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oga adikwa kpo kpo.

Pleading for financial assistance from y'all.

Help a brother to eat for today and tomorrow.

FirstBank
Thanks to y'all
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Mbitiouz69: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
EmmanuelMacron:
I appreciate every individual efforts to help win this war against the COVID 19 epidemic

In the coming days, I will be announcing a joint global initiative to battle the epidemic

- Emmanuel Macron

Me macron please help me o, I’m literally hungry like this, I don’t have data sef, please help me 2111573408 UBA FEMI ELISHA even if it 2k or lesser
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by doncum(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Which loans. You give am loan? Go check their books whether your money dey there

Ohislee:
I hope they are not using our loans to make all this pledges.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by BrutusOj(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
doncum:
My brother, read... He also donated 100000 facemasks, 1000 testing kits, 1000gloves, 2000protective goggles, 100medical protection gear. Which other kits you want?

Bros, this is an opportunity to equip our hospitals and raise the standard of our healthcare oo. That money can equip up to 10 general hospitals any state(s) he chooses to help oo. We don't trust this corrupt government to make judicious use of the fund raised so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by FutureFocus: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
doncum:
This is someone building a 7.5billion naira hospital in Kano already. These guys are not our government. Let us ask our elected officials what they are doing.

that's it, the earlier we start asking question the better.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by Mbitiouz69: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
incogni2o:
Why is the rich the ones donating huge amounts of money now?

Is this part of the whole Plan?

Bill gates just resigned Microsoft to focus on his "Humanitarian" work. Why?

Are we just playing into thier hands?

The Virus started in a Market. Why?

Why did it start in China and the reason they were able to curtail it is bacause they had more control over thier People?

It is now reasonable for the Government to issue a sit-at-home order. Why?

Was Ebola a test case?

As Trump says.... We are fighthing an unknown Enemy.

The Machine.

The Funny thing is that People seem not to be able to connect the dots.

We all seem to ride along with the tide.

I see sense in this
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by klax(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:
silent billionaire

Not the Adelekes that won't allow us to hear word.

kudos to him

Adewhat So you are believing all those fake crap my father is a billionaire shit from Davido They are bloody empty barrells.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by BrutusOj(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
yesloaded:

Exactly my point

I don't trust Nigerian government, yes they are not trustworthy
Yes oo, at all. They will be smiling now.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by xcelentattitude(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
incogni2o:
Why is the rich the ones donating huge amounts of money now?

Is this part of the whole Plan?

Bill gates just resigned Microsoft to focus on his "Humanitarian" work. Why?

Are we just playing into thier hands?

The Virus started in a Market. Why?

Why did it start in China and the reason they were able to curtail it is bacause they had more control over thier People?

It is now reasonable for the Government to issue a sit-at-home order. Why?

Was Ebola a test case?

As Trump says.... We are fighthing an unknown Enemy.

The Machine.

The Funny thing is that People seem not to be able to connect the dots.

We all seem to ride along with the tide.

But you are

Please connect it for us, I'm also interested in the conspiracy theory grin
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by tubolancer(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:
silent billionaire
Not the Adelekes that won't allow us to hear word.
kudos to him
Adeleke doesnt shout. He is a fine gentle man.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN by PHijo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
bigpicture001:
...foolish donations....what we actually lack is bed spaces...can't these billionaires entrust to a private NGO who will import nd set up plenty man shift hospitals nd ventilators nd den offer it to govt. The money will go the way of abacha loot

Why should we import?

What stops welders or carpenters from building substitutes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry / Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.