Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ex-ogun Sports Commissioner, Olopade, Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ex-ogun Sports Commissioner, Olopade, Tests Positive For Coronavirus (174 Views)

COVID-19: Bukola Olopade Tests Positive, First Case In Nigerian Sports / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-ogun Sports Commissioner, Olopade, Tests Positive For Coronavirus by NNFORUM(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
In a video he posted online, Olopade said, “A few days ago, I did make a video that I have been tested for COVID-19. I did promise to make it public once it was done and it has come out a couple of hours ago that I tested positive for COVID-19.

State, Bukola Olopade, has tested positive for Coronavirus.

In a video he posted online, Olopade said, “A few days ago, I did make a video that I have been tested for COVID-19. I did promise to make it public once it was done and it has come out a couple of hours ago that I tested positive for COVID-19.

“As you all know, it’s not a death sentence, it’s not the end of the world, I feel no symptoms, I feel great and I feel healthy.

“But I have been called in and I have packed my stuff ready to go in for observation and by the special grace of God, I will come out with a clean bill of health.”

Nigeria has 65 confirmed cases of Coronavirus so far and one recorded death.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/ex-ogun-sports-commissioner-olopade-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/5078

(1) (Reply)

These Are Strong Steps To Follow To Prevent CORONAVIRUS!! / What Are The Updates Of The Corona Virus Test Of Vice President Of Nigeria? / Get To Know About All Body Creams Here And Post Your Product Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.