Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

German Cup Semi-finals Between Bayern And Frankfurt Postponed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / German Cup Semi-finals Between Bayern And Frankfurt Postponed (218 Views)

Why Do Players Transfer Between Bayern And Dortmund Especially Considering These / Helped Me Explain This Lost Match Between Bayern Vs Liverpool. / Messi And City Shine, Bayern And Monaco Stunned... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Cup Semi-finals Between Bayern And Frankfurt Postponed by jumxie(f): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Germany’s cup semi-finals, scheduled for late next month, have been postponed in a further sign that top-flight football will not resume for some time due to the coronavirus crisis.

Holders Bayern Munich was to host Eintracht Frankfurt on April 21 and fourth-tier Saarbrucken to welcome Bayer Leverkusen the following day but the German FA (DFB) said on Friday that the games were suspended to a yet to be determined date.

READ MORE:

https://sportyleagues.com/german-cup-semi-finals-between-bayern-and-frankfurt-postponed/

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist, Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Why I Rejected Arsenal, Juventus, And Barca- Victor Osimhen / After Sleeping At T.B Joshua’s Church Alter For Weeks ,I Didn’t Get Any Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.