Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach (1384 Views)

We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter-bbn Tasha Blasts Buhari Approach To Covid19 / See Mad Photo Of Don Jazzy That Got Tasha Attention / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Chimezirim121: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by PapaBaby: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Everyone knows Buhari is useless

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Chimezirim121: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol
PapaBaby:

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by alsudan: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Everybody trying to cash out on the dumbest man ever. Na wa ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by sarrki(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tasha ow are you coping with life

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Ahasco(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
i was here
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by PapaBaby: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Lol
Most useless president in the world.
If there was a contest for that title, I can bet my right ball Buhari would win it by a mile.

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Discovery4today: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Haba
PapaBaby:

If there was a contest for that title, I can bet my right ball Buhari would win it by a mile.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Discovery4today: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Call her on phone
sarrki:
Tasha ow are you coping with life
It's a pity
alsudan:
Everybody trying to cash out on the dumbest man ever. Na wa ooo.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by johnmartus(m): 12:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Says by ashawo. And empty thing.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by chiiraq802(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2020
PapaBaby:

Hey!! please stop that, its unfair,
You're degrading that that title....
That title has worth than buhari....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Bmaster(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2020
I'm sure our President must have past the level of minding critic s by now.

That's one of the challenges a leader have to face,no matter your position.God strengthen and guide our leaders to lead us right,and make them understand that nobody actually hate them,and also let them realise their mistakes by which they are been criticized for and do justice to that, amen!

Guys I want to win #10000 from olist.
you can help and you too in turn can win took.
please just click the invitation link in my signature that's all.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by yyba: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2020
PapaBaby:
mteeeww weed smokers everywhere.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by tamonokare: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari ntoor .... Even Tasha dey follow criticize you.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by 9japride(m): 5:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2culauFhl_U
[color=#006600][/color]

She made good points, watch how enemies of Nigeria who worship an individual(president) will start insulting Tasha. It amazes me the kind of humans we have in Nigeria who loves to oppress people because of little gains they are making today, such elements are the stumbling blocks to Nigeria development.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Even I supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019, I agree with Tacha.
Some us supported him with the hope that he will allow Osibanjo to continue as the public face of the govt.

We knew he lack the oratory and Charisma especially in making speeches.

I am really disappointed because of politics, Osibanjo have also be lockdown.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by englishmart(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't think just anybody should criticize the president. Tacha doesn't know anything. Someone who couldn't spell her own city Port Harcourt. Buhari is a great failure, but Tacha isn't qualified to criticize him.
In her words she said "Nigeria is the most populated black nation in Africa" I don't wanna talk more.
Now let's hear from her dumb fans, I know they will attack like black mamba grin

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by sosa993: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2020
englishmart:
I don't think just anybody should criticize the president. Tacha doesn't know anything. Someone who couldn't spell her own city Port Harcourt. Buhari is a great failure, but Tacha isn't qualified to criticize him.
Now let's hear from her dumb fans, I know they will attack like black mamba grin

Try and watch the video first
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by johnkey: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2020
One shameless useless goat will come here writing our daddy upandan, Corona kill all of una together.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by johnkey: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Bmaster:
I'm sure our President must have past the level of minding critic s by now.

That's one of the challenges a leader have to face,no matter your position.God strengthen and guide our leaders to lead us right,and make them understand that nobody actually hate them,and also let them realise their mistakes by which they are been criticized for and do justice to that, amen!

Guys I want to win #10000 from olist.
you can help and you too in turn can win took.
please just click the invitation link in my signature that's all.
So you expect people to keep kwayet when the lifeless one is not doing his job as the number citizen of the country.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Discovery4today: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2020
It's so bad
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

She made good points, watch how enemies of Nigeria who worship an individual(president) will start insulting Tasha. It amazes me the kind of humans we have in Nigeria who loves to oppress people because of little gains they are making today, such elements are the stumbling blocks to Nigeria development.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Discovery4today: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Really! You think Buhari will give osibanjo such chance?
life2017:
Even I supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019, I agree with Tacha.
Some us supported him with the hope that he will allow Osibanjo to continue as the public face of the govt.

We knew he lack the oratory and Charisma especially in making speeches.

I am really disappointed because of politics, Osibanjo have also be lockdown.
Re: We Did Not Vote Buhari On Twitter- Bbn Tasha Blast Buhari's Approach by Discovery4today: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Watch the video first before you comment, and if you don't have data to watch it, ask people who watched it what she said
englishmart:

(1) (Reply)

. / Bbnaija2020: Africa Magic Reacts To The Love Laycon & Kiddwaya Has For Erica / Inside Of Cubana Chiefpriest New Ride || Davido And Teni Divide Lagos In Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.