Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. (1310 Views)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2020
After the blood shed that this Ayo Akinibosun guy, and his gang unleashed on the town of OFFA in kwara state. Killing several people, robbing multiple banks simultaneously.

They were caught later and paraded. Even he (Ayo) was linked to be one of Bukola Saraki's boys.

Well I ask again what was the outcome of their case... did they sentence them to death.

I mean, these guys turned that town to a war zone that day. Killing officers in their station. Shooting sporadically. Civilians lost their lives.

I want to know what happened after?
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Franzinni: 12:37am On Mar 28, 2020
I heard through the grapevines that the dismissed police officer among them died mysteriously in police custody but you know interrogation for Nigeria nah level 2.0
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Gwagone: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Omg
I saw a video after the robbery and killings. Tears got my eyes on that day. Anyway,
Their case might have been swept under the foot mat
Who knows?sad
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by illicit(m): 1:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Michael Adikwu the ex cop has been liquidated in detention..... the purported gang leader Ayo Akinnibosun (AY) and the others are goners too sooner or later
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Unrated900(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Omg
I saw a video after the robbery and killings. Tears got my eyes on that day. Anyway,
Who knows?sad

My brother their case are has never been swept under
The foot mat
They have all been remanded.
It’s not possible they should be updating Nigerians every minutes about their where-about.
If you want to see them go to Abuja
You will see them.
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Passionate888: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Them don use them realise their otoge runs..
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Gwagone: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Unrated900:

My brother their case are has never been swept under
The foot mat
They have all been remanded.
It’s not possible they should be updating Nigerians every minutes about their where-about.
If you want to see them go to Abuja
You will see them.
How did you know they are in Abuja?
Did you witness the case in the court before they were sentenced?
You are talking as if you not a Nigeriansad
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by AgentNairaland(f): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2020
They're Now In Dubai
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Unrated900(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Gwagone:

How did you know they are in Abuja?
Did you witness the case in the court before they were sentenced?
You are talking as if you not a Nigeriansad

Before one is been sentenced won’t he or she be remanded first.
One could be remand for years before sentence comes into place.
So read and understand
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Gwagone: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Unrated900:

Before one is been sentenced won’t he or she be remanded first.
One could be remand for years before sentence comes into place.
So read and understand
Okay sir
Re: Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
My brother it was a horrible sight to behold. Those guys kai undecided
Gwagone:
Omg
Who knows?sad

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Cars Recovered By EFCC From Alleged Yahoo Boy, His Mother And Bae / Gana Got Natural Powers From Burying 12-yr-old Daughter Alive In His Village / Two Dead, As Nigerian Politician Shot At Peaceful Protesters In Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.