Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help A Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help A Brother (395 Views)

"I Lost A Brother" - Obaseki Speaks On Hosa Okunbo's Death / Help A Brother. / Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by Gloryud: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Pls help with feeding so DAT I won't die of hunger instead of corona virus. fridayglory039@gmail.com
Re: Help A Brother by helinues: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2020
cool
Re: Help A Brother by cenaman(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2020
You will soon die.
Re: Help A Brother by AgentNairaland(f): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Shey here la right Channel to beg for money?? You better go street dey do "Babiallah Asiri Abo"
Re: Help A Brother by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2020
This kind time?

Bro, go and sell your phone.
Re: Help A Brother by Gloryud: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Shey here la right Channel to beg for money?? You better go street dey do "Babiallah Asiri Abo"
. You think you have it all, when you are in need and your looking for mercy, don't blame God because you won't find it.
Re: Help A Brother by Gloryud: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2020
cenaman:
You will soon die.
. You think you have it all, when you are in need and your looking for mercy, don't blame God because you won't find it
Re: Help A Brother by AgentNairaland(f): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Gloryud:
. You think you have it all, when you are in need and your looking for mercy, don't blame God because you won't find it.

Have you see one mercy?? If not you won't be begging.. I've helped many people here in which I wanted to help you b4 but your mouth has tarnished you totally..
Re: Help A Brother by Gloryud: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=87841329]

Have you see one mercy?? If not you won't be begging.. I've helped many people here in which I wanted to help you b4 but your mouth has tarnished you totally.. [/quote. You think am proud to beg for food? I lost my business fund to some fraudulent guy at the bank. I been in debt, sold everything so I can have peace of mind. Even family members forget the good old days. If not God I would have just commit suicide. My emotion got part of me. I forgive what you wrote on my page. I get over it just a matter of time.
Re: Help A Brother by AgentNairaland(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Gloryud post=87846967][/quote]

Full Stop
Re: Help A Brother by Gloryud: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Full Stop
. If. You have a job for me even if it house cleaning, I gladly take it. Hunger is real
Re: Help A Brother by AgentNairaland(f): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gloryud:
. If. You have a job for me even if it house cleaning, I gladly take it. Hunger is real

Hunger is real and you still dey hold Android Phone, kontinu
Re: Help A Brother by Gloryud: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hunger is real and you still dey hold Android Phone, kontinu
. If I sell my phone,how will I communicate for job offer,I can't beg for food everyday. Why are you been so insensitive? Please have a soul, if you can't help stop discouraging others
Re: Help A Brother by AgentNairaland(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gloryud:
. If I sell my phone,how will I communicate for job offer,I can't beg for food everyday. Why are you been so insensitive?

Hunger never reach you, and it won't reach u
Re: Help A Brother by Gloryud: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hunger never reach you, and it won't reach u
. Only if you can help

(1) (Reply)

FG STARTS TRANSFER OF 5K TO THE POOREST FAMILIES IN NIGERIA / APC Berates Gen Muhammadu Buhari(rtd) For Not Been Proactive Enough / Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.