Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Coronavirus: 10 Excellent Preparations For Indoors Stay - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 10 Excellent Preparations For Indoors Stay (273 Views)

Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive / Coronavirus: 10 States With Confirmed And Suspected Cases Of Covid-19 In Nigeria / Coronavirus: 10 Major Facts About The Deadly Disease From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 10 Excellent Preparations For Indoors Stay by tempem: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2020
1. Needed Medications
Some individuals who do not enjoy good health will be placed on drugs. Those who seem to bask in a robust health status might fall sick too. The way out is to purchase the right medications.

Do you wish to get stuck? Absolutely No! The roadway is to purchase needed medication. How do you organize the list and not miss out on what to buy? Let’s examine a few tips below.

Those with underlying health conditions
Those without
Tips for those with Underlying health Conditions:

Check your drug list, check those that can’t last you a few weeks
Get the phone number of a pharmacist (To place a call across when there is a need)
Tips for those without underlying conditions:

Get the phone number of a pharmacist (To avoid self-medication)
Note your symptoms and inform him
Purchase enough Vitamin C and Pain killers
Note:

Drink more water to retain a healthy status. Keep your home free from mosquitoes, houseflies, and rodents to prevent malaria and other illnesses.

2. Plan for “Work from Home”
First, I know that it isn’t all sorts of jobs that can be remotely done. So first, think, can I do my job remotely? I know this stay at home makes no significant difference for freelancers, already that’s their style of working.

But if you aren’t a freelancer, then you will need to prepare for the success of your work from home.

I was discussing with a friend this week about his work, and he told me, “they’ve been asked to work from home.” If your situation is similar to that of Victor, how can you show your preparedness to work from home?

Tips

1. Get these items:

A computer

High-speed internet access

A Desk and Chair

Adequate Lighting

Ups

Related Software

Storage

A notepad and pen

2. Set a Flexible Schedule

3. Set a Target

4. Stay Organized

Please, finish up the rest via this link: https://tomvad.com/coronavirus-10-excellent-preparations-for-indoors-stay/

(1) (Reply)

Naija Donors: Operation Pad 5000 Girls In Benue State / How To Prevent Coronavirus And Other Virus By Nigeria Doctor / Doctor Reveals The Truth About Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.