Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck (840 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by GamalNasser: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
The ondo explosion has been confirmed to be cause by a truck carrying a huge explosive ,the truck has been sighted in the crater ...From the onset I have accused both Abule Ado and Ondo blast as being suggestive of huge truck bombs and I have been at vindicated .

It's time for the govt to tell us why a truck loaded with explosives will just explode on a road by a huge settlement.

Source
https://mobile.twitter.com/OndoFirstBorn/status/1243814157545168896

Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by Enoch07: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
then na terrorist attack na
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
We knew from the onset that it is the work of the walking dead zombies, the children of the night king, children of perdition
Na wa oo police conveying bombs in the middle of the night undecided undecided undecided
We are on our own in this country

1 Like

Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2020
Stop peddling nonsense.

It was a crater from a meteor likely a bolide.

Lightening preceded the thunderous noise.

It was not a bomb.
Mischief makers una weldone
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by fergie001: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Where is the truck?
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by ojun50(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Na God hand we dey dis period
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by Beremx(f): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2020
So what caused the Abule Ado explosion? I don’t buy this report.

Anyway, I am waiting for Fulani Association to react to this the same way they allegedly claimed responsibility for the Abule Ado explosion
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by GamalNasser: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:
Stop peddling nonsense.

It was a crater from a meteor likely a bolide.

Lightening preceded the thunderous noise.

It was not a bomb.
Mischief makers una weldone

You can see the clear story but you still think it's a meteor ...Good help low IQ on Earth ..You think if there was a large meteor impact like this NASA Sentry site or the NEAT platform will not carry it ?

You think you are talking to an illiterate like your fellow Buharist ko..do you know the NASA NEAT platform does? Have u even heard of it before ?
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by GamalNasser: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Beremx:
So what caused the Abule Ado explosion? I don’t buy this report.

Anyway, I am waiting for Fulani Association to react to this the same way they allegedly claimed responsibility for the Abule Ado explosion

With the wake signature of the Abule blast similar to this and another truck in the epicenter of that blast in Abule do you need any more information again to understand
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Afonja aka yoruba muslims are the ones concocting these lies when these things happen....pipeline blast and truck transporting explosives? Haba
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by Beremx(f): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Ok o! Na look i dey look
GamalNasser:

With the wake signature of the Abule blast similar to this and another truck in the epicenter of that blast in Abule do you need any more information again to understand
Re: Ondo Blast Confirmed As an explosive Laden Truck by Mynd44: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2020

(1)

Innoson Kiara Academy Resumption Date Has Been Postponed / Nigeria Takes Delivery Of Power Warfare Armor From China-photo / Covid-19: Gov. Ugwuanyi Completes The Abakpa Nike Road Project, Amidst Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.