Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu (1162 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Fr. Mbaka Has Been Transferred / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by Melezenawii: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
I have been briefed by the security chiefs that in the early hours of Saturday March 28th, a vehicle in a convoy transporting explosives to a storage facility in a neighbouring state developed a fault while in transit along the Akure Owo Road about 2km from the Akure Airport.

Security personnel and other individuals transporting the ordinances noticed smoke from the vehicle. After several attempts to extinguish the resulting fire failed, the vehicle and its consignment ignited causing a massive explosion that was felt in Akure and its environs.

Presently, efforts are being made to ascertain if there are casualties. Following my visit to the scene, I have directed that the area be cordoned off to allow the explosive ordinance department/bomb squad to extricate the vehicle buried underground because... Gov Akeredolu
https://mobile.twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1243834593750458368

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by GamalNasser: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
I have been vindicated once again as I was spot-on to suggest both Abule and this info had all the signatures of a truck bomb , many argued with me on the other thread but I stood my ground because I had studied the blast signature and I knew only a huge explosive could distort environmental pneumatics like that and cause blow outs of roofs in that pattern ... When I saw this Ondo crater this morning I first rushed to the NASA sentry site to see if there was a recorded meteor impact and there was non ans immediately I saw the pattern of roof blow out pictures I zeroed in on a explosive and immediately I saw that the epicenter of the blast was in the middle of a high way I knew it was a truck bomb .

Those of you that argued with me on the other thread how do you feel now ...

4 Likes

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by Finnese001: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
y
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Foolish people and foolish excuses.

Anyway May the Almighty comfort the affected.

UnaToto
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Stories upon stories upon stories
Believe this at your peril
grin grin grin
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by iSpitonYourGrav: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
cry
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by NaijadrivaCars: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by GamalNasser: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
The question is what kind of explosive where they transporting ? Because the blast signature seems to suggest it was a single large explosion from a single large explosive device and definitely not rods of dynamite set off by fire !!!!

Those of us that know how explosives work can tell you that rods of dynamites that catch fire will not go in one giant bang but would rather go off in single smaller explosion and many will not even explode since their primary charge caps will not be mounted or armed or even be in the transport truck ..this was one huge blast from a single well rigged huge explosive that used single primary charge activation

3 Likes

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by Iyiataata92: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Another dumb excuse

1 Like

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by bigiyaro(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
makes more sense now, anyway thank God the truck did not breakdown in the market place or in the middle of a dense residential area, if not, the bomb that made this huge crater will wipe a lot people off this planet.
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by azadus18: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
i know what is coming"
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by Cocolatti(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2020
The cover-up continues
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by lastempero: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2020
This people never gets tired of stories.
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
makes more sense now, anyway thank God the truck did not breakdown in the market place or in the middle of a dense residential area, if not, the bomb that made this huge crater will wipe a lot people off this planet.

Foolish low IQ Afonja. Some of you are useless!
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by helinues: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Ok.. An accident we may say

Presently, efforts are being made to ascertain if there are casualties. Following my visit to the scene

How about the officers transporting the device?
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by ivolt: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have been vindicated once again as I was spot-on to suggest both Abule and this info had all the signatures of a truck bomb , many argued with me on the other thread but I stood my ground because I had studied the blast signature and I knew only a huge explosive could distort environmental pneumatics like that and cause blow outs of roofs in that pattern ... When I saw this Ondo crater this morning I first rushed to the NASA sentry site to see if there was a recorded meteor impact and there was non ans immediately I saw the pattern of roof blow out pictures I zeroed in on a explosive and immediately I saw that the epicenter of the blast was in the middle of a high way I knew it was a truck bomb .

When you are wrong, accept you are wrong.
This is what you said:

GamalNasser:
Only two things can dig that crater a huge bomb or a sizeable asteroid !!!! But the similarity if the damage to Abule Egba blast shows that someone is bombings the south west ..Notice how it was targetted at the a church and school again?

New comment:

It has been confirmed to be a truck bomb , the truck has been sighted in the crater ..I have been again vindicated

Everyone knows there was an explosion but you added a baseless statement that someone was bombing SW and targeting church and school.

Nothing in the governor's statement indicates an attack.

2 Likes

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by 2special(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2020
Some set of people have been praying for bomb blast in the south West

1 Like

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by lx3as(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
The question is what kind of explosive where they transporting ? Because the blast signature seems to suggest it was a single large explosion from a single large explosive device and definitely not rods of dynamite set off by fire !!!!

Those of us that know how explosives work can tell you that rods of dynamites that catch fire will not go in one giant bang but would rather go off in single smaller explosion and many will not even explode since their primary charge caps will not be mounted or armed or even be in the transport truck ..this was one huge blast from a single well rigged huge explosive that used single primary charge activation

...but we're all 'beating drum of war,' we should prepare for more of this. The bomb is for boko haram; this is not the first time explosives are being transferred from Lagos to North East through that route, very bad Idea. However, we still don't know whether these explosive materials were non-military stuff.
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by otipoju(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are like me. Suspending judgement and doing research to gather facts before coming to a conclusion. Many people can't reason like you.

1 Like

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2020
This is obviously an IED
These is bokoharams previous handiwork

1 Like

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by bigiyaro(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
biafranation:

you pick on the wrong person ibop rat, am not a Yoruba guy FYI, I can see you are jealous and envious of the Yoruba people, yet your useless people full lag like die, no wonder the gas explosion nearly wipe them out, idiots like you are always bragging on empty stomach, pls tell your fellow ipob rats to stay in ur gully erosion region, the red sand region very useless like the people living there. biafranation my arse.

1 Like

Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by puremaker7(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Stories upon stories upon stories Believe this at your peril grin grin grin
which one should we believe again? or do you have another story to tell us about how boko haram bomb that place? did they give birth to all of you with hatred?
Re: Explosives Were Been Transferred To Storage Facility When Fire Ignited Akeredolu by valirex: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
biafranation:

He is foolish beyond words can explain no doubt, but you don't have to point to his tribe

(1) (Reply)

Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths / FG To Begin Testing Itakpe- Warri Train Coaches (photos) / Edo Residents Condemn Obaseki Over Destruction Of Ize-iyamu’s Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.