Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 (3152 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found / GOOD NEWS: India Finally Gets Coronavirus Cure(antidote), / GOOD NEWS: Finally Coronavirus Cure Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
American entrepreneur, investor, and speaker, Michael Coudrey, who serves as the chairman and CEO of the Pharos Investment Group, revealed on his twitter handle that French physician & microbiologist who conducted the original study showcasing the Effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin has just completed another clinical trial with 80 patients.

RESULTS:
-93% tested negative in 8 days
-97.5% had no virus in lungs after 5 days

Disclaimer:
Please, this information is for medical professionals. No one should go self medicating. The process is still on trial in a controlled process under careful clinical study. Only Medical professionals should handle prescription of drugs.

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by TimmyA: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
This can only happen in a insightful environment ... not a joking country called nigeria ruled by outdated fellows

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by pk2me: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
The cure will soon be found but this verse in the Bible caught my attention.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by chatinent: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
When life is at stake, everyone is a doctor.
Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by Raysleek: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
When trump said hydroxyl chloroquine provided lgood results in combating this virus shey his own FDA were insulting him. Any welcome and progressive development is welcome. The virus is cutoff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chloroquine genius Didier Raoult to save the world from COVID-19

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by knowhowk: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
chatinent:
When life is at stake, everyone is a doctor.
Anyone you already knew Practicing and he or she is not a Doctor ?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by knowhowk: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Let the truth be told Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin will never be Accepted as treatment for Covid 19 .There are Evidences that the Combination of the two drugs works Greatly but yet there is a very slow Actions on the Clinical trials. Is there a Conspiracy been led by the WHO ? I don't really get all these Delays ,People are dying all over the World,The US President talked about this ,Yet FDA is talking Nonsense ,True or Not can't they just pick the two drugs and apply it on at least Two Patients and see how it goes ,After all they have not been able to come up with anything .The Florida man called Rio Giardinieri, 52, told Los Angeles’ Told Fox 11 that he almost died of Covid 19 in his sick bed after he had already called his Friends about his imminent death ,Asked he should be given Hydroxychloroquine which according to him saved His life. Same happened in China and France .If there is no Conspiracy and Business Interest why spending Millions dollars on trial with no Amazing results ,Can't the WHO put in more research and Clinical trails on the Combination ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by Emmariks(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by SenecaTheYonger: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
knowhowk:
Let the truth be told Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin will never be Accepted as treatment for Covid 19 .There are Evidences that the Combination of the two drugs works Greatly but yet there is a very slow Actions on the Clinical trials. Is there a Conspiracy been led by the WHO ? I don't really get all these Delays ,People are dying all over the World,The US President talked about this ,Yet FDA is talking Nonsense ,True or Not can't they just pick the two drugs and apply it on at least Two Patients and see how it goes ,After all they have not been able to come up with anything .The Florida man called Rio Giardinieri, 52, told Los Angeles’ Told Fox 11 that he almost died of Covid 19 in his sick bed after he had already called his Friends about his imminent death ,Asked he should be given Hydroxychloroquine which according to him saved His life. Same happened in China and France .If there is no Conspiracy and Business Interest why spending Millions dollars on trial with no Amazing results ,Can't the WHO put in more research and Clinical trails on the Combination ....

It's just democrats playing politics with people's life. It will be better for their people to die than to admit Trump was correct.

Another funny thing is that in the US, people were willing to take a new covid vaccine that has never ever been tried before, but somehow it's difficult to test a drug that has been on the market for more than 70 years?

Most country fell for the democrats propaganda and proceeded to ban the drug, eg. France. Now see them unbanning the drug because it actually works.

I know Big phramas are angry at Trump because now they can't monopolize on the treatment and make billion since he tweeted about it.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
knowhowk:

I believe there was a conspiracy against the chloroquine drug in the market. I do not believe the resistance story. Maurice Iwu and the Ghanaian man with their Covid-19 cure drugs which they sent to America for trials need to do their research themselves somehow because it could become buried by some conspiracy.
Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
In France, the government caved to pressure from a doctor who ran his own very small and rapid trial of the drug combined with an antibiotic in 26 people, using methodology that has been seriously criticised.

Dr Didier Raoult, a professor of infectious diseases who works at La Timone hospital in Marseille, then declared in a video on YouTube that chloroquine was a cure for Covid-19 and should be used immediately.

Raoult walked out of the scientific advisory committee advising the government. A social media frenzy began, with allegations that the government was being influenced by the big pharmaceutical companies which wanted to block hydroxychloroquine because it was cheap, being out of patent.

People queued outside Raoult’s hospital to be tested and get the drug, defying the lockdown. Finally, the French government gave way and decreed that hospitals could prescribe it for any Covid-19 patient. They can also give the anti-HIV medicine which is supposed to be in global trials for Covid-19, Kaletra, which is a combination of lopinavir and ritonavir.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/27/vital-drug-people-lupus-coronavirus-covid-19-link-hydroxychloroquine
Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by sonnie10: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Watch as they add one inactive ingredient to it and give it a different name just to monopolize it.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Michael Coudrey posted:
Here is an open letter by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko from NY containing a COVID-19 treatment plan.

Dr. Zelenko successfully treated 350 patients

Dr. Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko
Board Certified Family Practitioner

501 Rt 208, Monroe, NY 10950
845-238-0000

March 23, 2020

To all medical professionals around the world:

My name is Dr. Zev Zelenko and I practice medicine in Monroe, NY. For the last 16 years, I have cared for approximately 75% of the adult population of Kiryas Joel, which is a very close knit community of approximately 35,000 people in which the infection spread rapidly and unchecked prior to the imposition of social distancing.

As of today my team has tested approximately 200 people from this community for Covid-19, and 65% of the results have been positive. If extrapolated to the entire community, that means more than 20,000 people are infected at the present time. Of this group, I estimate that there are 1500 patients who are in the high-risk category (i.e. >60, immunocompromised, comorbidities, etc).

Given the urgency of the situation, I developed the following treatment protocol in the pre-hospital setting and have seen only positive results:

1. Any patient with shortness of breath regardless of age is treated.
2. Any patient in the high-risk category even with just mild symptoms is treated.
3. Young, healthy and low risk patients even with symptoms are not treated (unless their circumstances change and they fall into category 1 or 2).

My out-patient treatment regimen is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days
2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days
3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

The rationale for my treatment plan is as follows. I combined the data available from China and South Korea with the recent study published from France (sites available on request). We know that hydroxychloroquine helps Zinc enter the cell. We know that Zinc slows viral replication within the cell. Regarding the use of azithromycin, I postulate it prevents secondary bacterial infections. These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.

Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen.

Of this group and the information provided to me by affiliated medical teams, we have had ZERO deaths, ZERO hospitalizations, and ZERO intubations. In addition, I have not heard of any negative side effects other than approximately 10% of patients with temporary nausea and diarrhea.

In sum, my urgent recommendation is to initiate treatment in the outpatient setting as soon as possible in accordance with the above. Based on my direct experience, it prevents acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), prevents the need for hospitalization and saves lives.

With much respect,

Dr. Zev Zelenko

cc: President Donald J. Trump; Mr. Mark Meadows, Chief of Staff

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SesxgaPnpT6OfCYuaFSwXzDK4cDKMbivoALprcVFj48/mobilebasic

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by knowhowk: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It's just democrats playing politics with people's life. It will be better for their people to die than to admit Trump was correct.

Another funny thing is that in the US, people were willing to take a new covid vaccine that has never ever been tried before, but somehow it's difficult to test a drug that has been on the market for more than 70 years?

Most country fell for the democrats propaganda and proceeded to ban the drug, eg. France. Now see them unbanning the drug because it actually works.

I know Big phramas are angry at Trump because now they can't monopolize on the treatment and make billion since he tweeted about it.
. Wooww,You blow my mind ,what an Intelligent Comments .God really bless you for this .

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by knowhowk: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
sonnie10:
Watch as they add one inactive ingredient to it and give it a different name just to monopolize it.
You are right ..that is exactly what they could do ,Infact the Big Pharma never expected any single solution from such cheap Medicine .All there aim is to come out with just one new single drug and begins to sell at exhorbitant price .I tell you they are more interested in making money from an outbreak than saving Lives .

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by CanadaOrBust: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
knowhowk:

But they’ve already started trying it on patients in NY from last Tuesday. See below

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by 2sexycom(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
knowhowk:
Hydroxychloroquine is not available at the two pharmacy store i checked today.... But the other drug is available.

India is already banning export of hydroxychloroquine as we speak, same for france and hungary so that they can use for their citizens... when trump came out and talked about it, a some group of person came for his head and kicked against the suggestion yet, a lot of evidences point to the fact it might be the solution.

like you said, there is something to this than meets the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
2sexycom:
Hydroxychloroquine is not available at the two pharmacy store i checked today.... But the other drug is available.

India is already banning export of hydroxychloroquine as we speak, same for france and hungary so that they can use for their citizens... when trump came out and talked about it, a some group of person came for his head and kicked against the suggestion yet, a lot of evidences point to the fact it might be the solution.

like you said, there is something to this than meets the eyes.

No banning of export , restrictions subject to government approval , to prevent artificial shortages in India.

Indian companies have already supply 70 million doses (~7 million strips) globally in last one month which is adequate to treat 10X present patients of coronavirus in the world.

On Friday an Indian company donated 2.5 million hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets to the United States as a potential treatment for coronavirus.

It was also supplied as part of 15 tons medical aid materials to China last month.

Currently supplying on priority basis to Italy Spain USA Israel Russia Japan Brazil on their governments request .

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
nemesis8u:

No banning of export , restrictions subject to government approval , to prevent artificial shortages in India.

Indian companies have already supply 70 million doses (~7 million strips) globally in last one month which is adequate to treat 10X present patients of coronavirus in the world.

On Friday an Indian company donated 2.5 million hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets to the United States as a potential treatment for coronavirus.

It was also supplied as part of 15 tons medical aid materials to China last month.

Currently supplying on priority basis to Italy Spain USA Israel Russia Japan Brazil on their governments request .

India banned exports of a malaria drug backed by U.S. President Donald Trump amid a run on supplies globally, even as scientists continue to search for conclusive evidence of the medicine’s effectiveness against the novel coronavirus.

Exports of hydroxychloroquine will be limited to fulfilling fully paid existing contracts, while certain shipments on humanitarian grounds may also be allowed on a case-by-case basis, according to a statement issued Wednesday by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade. The ban also does not apply to factories in its special economic zones.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-25/india-bans-exports-of-trump-backed-virus-drug-as-demand-surges

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by 2sexycom(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2020
nemesis8u:

Okay, now I understand. thanks for the info.
Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by 2sexycom(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

India banned exports of a malaria drug backed by U.S. President Donald Trump amid a run on supplies globally, even as scientists continue to search for conclusive evidence of the medicine’s effectiveness against the novel coronavirus.

Exports of hydroxychloroquine will be limited to fulfilling fully paid existing contracts, while certain shipments on humanitarian grounds may also be allowed on a case-by-case basis, according to a statement issued Wednesday by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade. The ban also does not apply to factories in its special economic zones.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-25/india-bans-exports-of-trump-backed-virus-drug-as-demand-surges
Abi o. I shock as the guy say no banning.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Really?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2020
sonnie10:

Azithromycin is well known too. Not same as Erythromycin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Fake news , Bloomberg is among others a known fake new peddler.

They twist facts to suit their agenda whatever that might be.

Export restrictions is not equal to ban. It means government takes control over private companies for export decisions.

Today 2 ton of consignment was sent to eastern Europe

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2020
The process of distributing the 5 tonnes of chloroquine to public hospitals in Greece imported from India, is in its final ordering phase.

https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/03/29/24-million-doses-of-chloroquine-donated-to-greek-hospitals/

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19 by sonnie10: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Drabeey:

Azithromycin is well known too. Not same as Erythromycin
You are talking to an encyclopedia of medicine my friend
Let me briefly show you the history in Nigeria context;
First it was Septrin (by Welcome SmithGlaxo) that they mostly prescribed as antibiotics for most gram positive infections, then they switched to erythromycin ( the popular one made by Abbott) before the novel use of Azithromycin in the 90s.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Use Skineal Or Funbact A On Your Skin. / My Addiction To Porn And Masturbation Almost Ruined Me / Doctors Stop This Act Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.