Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Avoid Ponzi Schemes, Earn 47k Daily Legitimately - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Avoid Ponzi Schemes, Earn 47k Daily Legitimately (710 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / 9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Ponzi Schemes, Earn 47k Daily Legitimately by Davidchitah(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO PONZI SCHEMES AND SCAMMERS. LET'S DO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS

This period, alot of Ponzi schemes will thrive because of the impending hardship. Be warned, Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) has warned you. Don't fall a Victim. Be circumspect and Scrupulous. Don't be swayed by greediness.

You should know that there's no free money any where. Timely information well utilized prospers and that's what I bring to you. I feel it's something you need at this time to provide appreciable economic Palliative for your rising economic needs.

I talk about a Business Opportunity that guarantees you N47,000 DAILY. A legitimate Business, not Ponzi or money doubling scheme.

This will not come with you doing nothing. It will come with those willing to play by the rules and willing to work with us as a Team.

It's a brand new Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) launched 28th January 2020 in Lagos. Legally registered with Nigeria Govt and cleared by SEC.

Nworld Nigeria Ltd has its Nigerian Office located at:
#32 Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way, Opposite Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja Lagos.

Website www.nworldwide.com

What I'm bringing to you is distinctively different from what you've known and heard in MLM industry.

What I'm bringing to you is a Business that guarantees you earning N47,000 daily working from your home and working with the team.

It's a legitimate business that can put N1,457,000 into your pocket in one month (47,000 X 30) operating with just one registered Account.

This is like earning N329,000 every week working SMART and SOFT.

What effort you need to put in is just 10% of what you've been puting into other of your business and see how much you would gain.

Ready?, Send "Let's Do Business" as WhatsApp message to 07017089013

I would be waiting to Wealthcome you!

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin 2020 Ideas / Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / The Central Bank Of Nigeria Made Changes To The Treasury Bill Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.