Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

How You Could Make "70k-100k" Every Week Selling Online While Staying At Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Could Make "70k-100k" Every Week Selling Online While Staying At Home (771 Views)

Make 70k Plus This December / How A 17years Old Boy Make 70k In A Week / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Could Make "70k-100k" Every Week Selling Online While Staying At Home by tundeolukosi: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's Hitting Us Hard Now...‼️CoRo‼️

Stay At Home!

I think (STAY-AT- HOME) is meant for those that have STEADY FLOW OF M0NEY

But what of those that DON'T

What should they Do?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What IF I Show YOu How YOu Could Stay At Home Observing Your Quarantine And Still Be Raking 70k- 100k Every Week

‼️Read CAREFULLY‼️

I Have a system that generates me and my students 70k - 100k weekly right in our pajamas in the corner of our rooms.

This is not MMM neither is Quick Rich!

Its meant For those that want to double their Hustle and have steady flow of income....If you're not in this Category,You can scroll and Pass

I called the system "Accelerated Profits Cashcode" a.k.a A.P.C

Have used this system to generate over 500k in less than 3 months right from my room.

The system is a very simple one..

Anyone can Do it... either Savvy or Not

It's about selling "Hot Selling Products" online without Importing But Sourcing them Locally.

You get these products locally here in Nigeria either
From jumia,jiji or from major Importers in Nigeria (don't worry I have their contacts)

Next...you use your own Marketing and Sales Machine To sell them using Facebook & Instagram Sponsored Ads
(Facebook and Instagram Sponsored Ads is one of the most effective ways to Advertise your products online and sell them off ASAP)

Once you have Orders For these Products...call your delivery Man to come and pick up and deliver.

You pay delivery men after your good have been delivered.

The idea is just to source for a product as low as N1000 - N1,500 and sell high barging minimum of N5,000 profits per sale of these Products

For example...

I bought a product "Car Scratch Remover" for 1,220 and I sold it for N8,500 and I was able to sell 40 pieces in 3 weeks,after delivery charges removal, profit per sales was N5,700

Punch your calculator!
N5700 * 40 = 228,000 In 3weeks

N228,000/3= N76,000 In 1week

What could N70,000 every week do for you in this pandemic period?

The sweet part of this BIZ is that you can start with 10k - 15k and scale up very fast

You could do this business part time or also go into it fully,choice is yours

Something that can give you 70k weekly should be given Full Attention

INTRODUCING....

Acceccelerated Profits Cashcode a.k.a A.P.C

Have packaged every thing you need to get started in A.P.C

These are what you will learn in A.P.C

1. How To Source for cheap Hot selling products in 9ja

2. Secrets E-commerce Website you can find cheap products in 9ja And how you can easy access them

3. Setting up your marketing machine using Facebook and Instagram Sponsored Ads

4. Setting Up Your sales machine using messenger and WHATSAPP Marketing

5. Product Research Tools

6. Product Delivery Management

7. Customers & Order Management For High Conversation

8. 50 list Of Hot Selling in Nigerian market from virtual assistant

9. Contacts Of Major Importers In 9ja

10. Contacts Of Reputable delivery services in Major States With Cash On Delivery System

11. How To Close Customers Via phone Calls and Chats

12. How To Reduce Failed Delivery

All these Worth (N107,000)

But wait...I will still give you My Bonuses worth N61,500 For FREE.

Here Are The Bonuses You Get When You Get A.P.C Today

1.Facebook Ads Authority For Mad Sales(valued N5,000)

2. Mini Importation Million secrets (valued N10,000)

3. Contacts Of Suppliers of wears in turkey,China and Malaysia(valued N8,000)

4. Google Business(valued N5,000)

5. Profitable Gadget Importation Guide( valued N5,000)

6. 13 Money Wasting FB Ads Mistakes( valued N8,000)

7. Facebook Ads Image Game(valued N5,500)

8. Facebook Ads Payment Methods( valued N6,000)

Total Price of this COURSE Is [ N168,500 ] But Launch Price is [N23,500]

But I will be giving You A Crazy OFFER...Cos,I don't want you to have any excuse from getting this course.

And I don't want you to Miss this opportunity too

TODAY DISCOUNTED PRICE IS [✔️N3,500✔️]

Click Here to Get A.P.C >>> https://paystack.com/pay/apc

OR

TRANSFER/DEPOSIT: Sum of N3,500 To 0228740525 @GTB (Olukosi Babatunde)

PS: After payment Send your payment proof to My WhatsApp number (07013603225) any get your What you paid For.

PSS: You will also be added to the support group,where you will need help and support till you make your first 50k

PSSS: I'm not a scam,Check out my Facebook profile Here>>>> https://www.facebook.com/olukosi.babatunde.3

Click Here to Get A.P.C >>> https://paystack.com/pay/apc

From The Desk Of Tunde Olukosi a.k.a OnlinesalesWizard

(1) (Reply)

Different Colour Designs Face Mask Anti-dust Double Filter Reusable Facemask / Any Successful Forex Or Binary Traders Or Both Here. / How To Make Millions Of Naira In Charcoal Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.