Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (47124 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by festacman(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
tunene66:

As for me I still insist that President Buhari speak to the nation. It is long overdue. He was elected to be in charge of the Plane Nigeria for the term 2019 to 2023. In a plane after the Head of the cabin crew does his or her drills, the pilot also addresses the passengers.

I have not and will never wish that our President díe in office. He will successfully complete his second term.

So let us all prevail on the President to speak to his people

If he doesn't want to speak for whatever reasons, what do you do? Force him. Come on bro, that's treason. Even the constitution doesn't force him to speak except to work to SOLVE problems for which he was elected.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
gaddafe:

My brother that WHO distance is when you are not sure the person has it. If you know the person is positive like buhari, your distance will be like the picture above or even more

Gbam...Gbam.....pls come and take chilled beer bro..
A close watch will show you the position of the camera man and how he is fighting to be far from him....

I see nothing wrong if we are told that our President has the virus...

It will be more reasons for the citizens to sit up , brace up and look for better ways to arrest the situation...
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Modikko(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
There is a thread already where they showed the video
AkeNathan:
Do video na

Idiot
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
PHijo:

Enemies of which state?
A country can be referred as a state
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by desiredhome: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Go and find work.

Online shilling is not a job.

BMC does not pay pension neither will it be a good career refrence.

Hatred kills faster than coronavirus...heart-attack........
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Jaqenhghar: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:
The pitiable thing is that some Nigerians have allowed their HATRED for Buhari to drive them to wish and pray that COVID-19 cases and deaths should escalate in Nigeria so that their hatred and poor rating of Buhari will be justified. Simply malevolent and they will be disappointed.

Let's face it, If God wasn't in control, COVID-19 cases in Nigeria could have been as worse as it is in Italy given that up till early March 2020, Nigerian businessmen were still going to and fro China.

Now, there is no doubt presidential address is politically correct and emotionally fashionable. However, it is meticulous planning and effective actions rather than mere inspirational words that solve problems. Yes, it could have been better if Pres. Buhari talked once in a while but if he chooses not to, he should continue to do the NEEDFUL, working effectively from background with state governors, NCDC and presidential response committee. Above all, he should stay safe and strong for the tasks ahead.
Why do you people get fooled easily. So what if he is meeting. Do you know if they are paying him a courtesy visit to ask about his health?
Lets look at results there is an agency but what is on ground to fight thks? These are critical questions you should ask yourselves not allowing yourselves to be fooled by smokescreen
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by BOBAN2710: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
my president is Jonathan so I don't know who else you are talking about

LOL
DAT MEANS U ARE STILL LIVING IN THE PAST EVEN WHEN WE ARE IN CURRENT WORLD OF 2020 YOUR OWN STILL BE 2015.
MAY GOD HELP YOU.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by BigBabyJesus: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
desiredhome:

Hatred kills faster than coronavirus...heart-attack........
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by miketayo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Shame on the enemies of the state spreading fake news

Fake News that?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:

If he doesn't want to speak for whatever reasons, what do you do? Force him. Come on bro, that's treason. Even the constitution doesn't force him to speak except to work to SOLVE problems for which he was elected.

From your statement, is there any atom of being fare to humanity in what you said?

In a sane crime..Do you know how many people that can die out of no hope if they dont hear from their president?

See let's stop all these nonsense and look the way of development....

Lai Mohammed said it that this COVID19 has passed the propaganda of whether you are PDP or APC....
we all should put maximum effort to tackle this issue.

And it starts with the President addressing us
Or we will conclude that he is with the Virus and can't address us due to illness....
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by PFRB: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Don't be surprised to find out this is a photoshopped picture.
This is the same aid that get paid to lie to us.

Very very well it is.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Villain7: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
APC doctored this images.... lienews
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Why do you people get fooled easily. So what if he is meeting. Do you know if they are paying him a courtesy visit to ask about his health?
Lets look at results there is an agency but what is on ground to fight thks? These are critical questions you should ask yourselves not allowing yourselves to be fooled by smokescreen

May God take the little sense remaining from tje brains of the Zombies and add in the Brian of people like you......Respect Sir....
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Punchline33: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
The first picture is different from the rest. Check that diary on the table by Buhari's right in the third picture and compare. I am not a forensic expert but it is not convincing enough. The pictures look like a cheap attempt to deceive us. I may be wrong sha.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by master202: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
i doubt if Buhari will remember anything after 30minutes
all this are just for pictorial sake.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Shame on the enemies of the state spreading fake news
but Buhari lied here: The lie: https://www.nairaland.com/5758697/buharis-picture-doctored-add-face aww
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by desiredhome: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]
The name Buhari is giving some people heart attack

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Johans1991: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
The hopeless fool don't need mask hence he is already in the belle of the deadly virus 'soon he will join ABBA kyri in Cuba yeye man
some foolish pigs wish dead for their families. People like you should not be allowed to have access to the social media.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Gis30(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chei this is more than social distancing grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by PHijo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

A country can be referred as a state

Doesn't it have a name? Which state?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by feargodeleke(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
They never see something this is just the beginning .
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by jham01: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm nt scientist bt I guess if 2 guests are visiting somebody and the two guests are putting face mask isn't necessary for the healthy host to wear the mask because he's likely nt exposed to its infection should any of them contracted it.
Some people are wshng the President death bt death has no calendar for u, me or the President. Why shld someone be dying everyday for hatred of others. why are u killing urself emotionally because of jealousy or bigotry?
Everyone has his attitude bt the Buhari I knw doesn't mind or let himself be distracted by mere fake news. Many times some of his aides push him to talk on such kind of baseless presidential adress ppl are asking hm to do bt he always tell them don't mind them since it's nt necessary. He does what he thinks is best for the nation.
All this call for National Adress on COVID-19 isn't a written culture in Nigerian constitution bt a mere speech of consolation. The question is do we need talk or action?
President is nw being briefed abt this disease and I'm sure further actions would be taken bt to some ppl this isn't enough, all they want is talk...talk....talk...talk.
Why our public servants have aides? They've aides to help them facilitate their official duties. If any minister or adviser speak on behalf of the President is okey!
We're losing our identity as a nation because we always want to imitate what America or other nations do. They've their culture and we've ours.
Long life Mr. President, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Johans1991: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
popesco123:

wake up, we are not in the stone age, you see how other world leaders address their citizen. people like you are the problem of uncivilized states of nigeria.
I tot inyamiri said Buhari is not alive? Why then do they need his address.confuse � pigs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Gandollaar(f): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Seetto:

Some of you wey dey think say buhari is not healthy, I pray one day you set your eyes on him, buhari skin dey glitter like diamond, The day I saw him at arungungun fishing festival my boss wey dey claim
bigmanism admitted, he touch my shoulder and said my son money is good, see as buhari skin is shinning, you sure this man no be clone dey clone am truly, all of us burst into laughter...
Even frog skin dey shine nah grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Gandollaar(f): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
BreconHills:

Motion in a still photo?
Whatever happened to saying cheeeeeeze grin

Too much vitamins have left him comatose

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
sayso:
Address the nation and take questions from press men. Mba nu
You think say barber no get sense.This time na convict 1.9.9 him go mentioned.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ivieeseosa: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
What did he say Nigerians are not foolish.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by CSTR2: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:
The pitiable thing is that some Nigerians have allowed their HATRED for Buhari to drive them to wish and pray that COVID-19 cases and deaths should escalate in Nigeria so that their hatred and poor rating of Buhari will be justified. Simply malevolent and they will be disappointed.

Let's face it, If God wasn't in control, COVID-19 cases in Nigeria could have been as worse as it is in Italy given that up till early March 2020, Nigerian businessmen were still going to and fro China.

Now, there is no doubt presidential address is politically correct and emotionally fashionable. However, it is meticulous planning and effective actions rather than mere inspirational words that solve problems. Yes, it could have been better if Pres. Buhari talked once in a while but if he chooses not to, he should continue to do the NEEDFUL, working effectively from background with state governors, NCDC and presidential response committee. Above all, he should stay safe and strong for the tasks ahead.
Do you know that when yaradua was in limbo, president buhari was among the most vocal voices that asked him to show himself as a must?

What has now changed?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by CSTR2: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
But buhari dey enjoy o.

Look at that beautiful house for such an unproductive fellow.

His only selling point is that he is a popular northerner.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
President indeed ! I bet this man is not aware of whatever that is going on around him or beyond.
Is this the man that is expected to inspire hope and confidence in the face of this battle against corona virus ? He looks already defeated himself,it's sad mennnnh !
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by festacman(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Do you know that when yaradua was in limbo, president buhari was among the most vocal voices that asked him to show himself as a must?

What has now changed?

Yes and so?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by CSTR2: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:

Yes and so?
Why do apc supporters think politics started in 2015?

The same people that carried a casket depicting president Jonathan in the north, are now the same people asking us to respect the president.

What are you people smoking ?

Is buhari our first president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.