Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Free Online Maths Tutoring - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online Maths Tutoring (257 Views)

Online Maths Lessons / Online Maths And Coding Competition For Secondary School And University Students / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Maths Tutoring by jplusnaira: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hi, I am a professional tutor. I am thinking that schooling will be pretty confusing over the next few weeks, and I would like to offer free online tutoring to help the kids with maths.

The classes will help to keep the children up to date, or even move ahead of their peers as they develop their math skills. Take advantage of this opportunity now and sign up for our flexible online program. Sign up now before we fill up!

Please PM me if you would like to reserve one or more lesson times. I can offer help with reviewing school work and assignments if children are confused, or I can offer general reviews in math if children need to strengthen their skills. Lessons will be for 5th grade through high school students.

Contact me on WhatsApp: +2.3.4.9.0.2. 3.5.9.9.6.6.4

Take care, everybody!
Re: Free Online Maths Tutoring by Makavelli25: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Student Distributes Palliatives To IMSU Off-campus Hostels / Opinion: How The Government Can Ensure Learning From Home Is Possible. / Sandwich Admission For 2020 Contact Session – UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.