Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Bible Verses About Covid-19 Every Christian Should Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bible Verses About Covid-19 Every Christian Should Know (296 Views)

Listen To What Dr Rashid Buttar Has To Say About Covid-19, Bill Gates, Fauci Etc / Any Time You See Yourself Eating In The Dream Read This Bible Verses / 7 Names Of God Every Christian Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verses About Covid-19 Every Christian Should Know by faith2kool(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
The Bible is real and the word of God cannot be broken. The Bible talks about pestilence and diseases such as coronavirus.

Read the Bible verses below:

Luke 21:11 – And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Isaiah 26:20-21

20: come, my people, enter your chambers and shut your doors behind you, hide yourself as it were, for a little moment until the indignation is past.

2 Chronicles 7:13-14 – If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

Psalms 103:3 – Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Philippians 4:7 – And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Psalms 23:4 – Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalms 107:20 – He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered [them] from their destructions.

2 Corinthians 1:10 – Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver [us];

Mark 4:40 – And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

Matthew 10:28 – And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
READ ALSO 10 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Course To Study

Exodus 9:14 – For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that [there is] none like me in all the earth.

Exodus 5:3 – And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days’ journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God;

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/27/bible-verses-about-covid-19-every-christian-should-know/

(1) (Reply)

Delta Govt Breaks Silence On Video Of Soldiers Threatening To Rape Warri Women / Covid-19: Akeredolu Flags - Off Distribution Of Palliative Package / 11 Things Wrong At Abba Kyari’s Burial Including A Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.