Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos (33821 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions / Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by Scholarate: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
funmike83:
Sanwo olu even doing more than the president of the nation. Addressing pple at every point in time. That is a leader. I don't know why they imposed Buhari on us

Other presidents that engage their citizens hourly or minute by minute basis have no Corvid-19 pandemic in their country abi? Action speaks louder than words. Learn my guy learn.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by Beautyaddy: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:

The children of predations wishing GMB death will first bury their parents before they bury GMB. Amen.
Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.

You're An Embarrassing Fool. undecided
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by buzorcharles(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
fjjc:
They should advise people to take raw or boil garlic along with hot water before bed at night to reduce the spread. This is very effective and also consistently taking hot water at least at interval of 6 hours in a day.

Do u eat garlic pass the Chinese? Just keep typing rubbish with ur free 10mb cos u recharged #100

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by adenigga(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
funmike83:
Sanwo olu even doing more than the president of the nation. Addressing pple at every point in time. That is a leader. I don't know why they imposed Buhari on us

Let's go and confirm it from Jagaban @ Bourdilion!
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by sorsor(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
israelmao:
If you continue to keep people for 24hours at home without creating a palliative measure most especially for the most vulnerable the situation could be explosive by the time they react.

I myself am pissed off with this whole staying at home stuff, spent the little money I have of which i was using to go look for job before this pandemic started and no one is willing to help or assist me.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
IamhonouredG:
This man has been working effectively in order to prevent the spread of this deadly virus. How I wish it was the lifeless man staying in Aso rock elected by the stupid people taking those remarkable actions.
Have they started sharing?
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
fjjc:
They should advise people to take raw or boil garlic along with hot water before bed at night to reduce the spread. This is very effective and also consistently taking hot water at least at interval of 6 hours in a day.
or drink hot tea frequently.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by Swingate(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
The Lagos government should create a covid 19 channel, 24 hours on to channel information direct to the public so there will be no more rumours.
The reporters should show us what is happening in the hospitals, testing sires and go to the streets to see how people are complying with the social distancing order and also how they are surviving.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
fjjc:
if I boil the garlic eh, i'll drink the water right? Or just inhale the vapour?
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Peterpanny:
I bet you the only thing that will save Lagos state as it stands now is total lockdown for at least 2 weeks.if no not

Water go pass garri and oga must run away.

Lagosians please and please protect yourselves, if e set this our useless government can not handle a minimum outbreak not to talk of maximum outbreak..

The only thing that can protect Lagos and nigeria at long run is vaccine.

All these close here close there na playing to the gallery. We are not as organised as Western world. There everyone believes and complies while here many still doubt the authenticity of the whole thing while some are covering themselves with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by Osonddu: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
To your tent O'israel;⛄⛄⛄
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
Whatever that will make Nigerians happy is a welcome development
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
But there's hunger in this country, look at how people are begging for money
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
It's well even in the well
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
Whatever
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by SaintLucia: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Sanwolu for President 2023
What happen to the auto reverse governor in Ibadan?
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by SaintLucia: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
The action governor unlike the audio governor in Oluyole.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by SaintLucia: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Iceyjays:
Nonsense
U must be an Abia person.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by MT: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
fjjc:

Please is this medically approved or WHO-approved?
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by aimuan(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jestin:
The donations from our wealthy men and organisations to support fight against #Covid19 in Nigeria. This is really commendable.

1. Aliko Dangote -1Billion.
2. Abdulsamad Rabiu - 1Billion.
3. Femi Otedola -1Billion.
4. Tony OElumelu -1Billion.
5. Herbert O. Wigwe - 1Billion.
6. Segun Agbaje - 1Billion.
7. Jim Ovia - 1Billion.
8. Access Bank - 1Billion.
9. GT Bank -1Billion.
10. Zenith Banks -1Billion.
11. Atiku Abubakar -50million.
12. UBA. - 2.5 Billion
13. NNPC. - 11 Billion
This amount put together can get us a standard hospital. Buhari do the needful before u loot this money.
I don't understand that if NNPC..Who ordered the donation from them?
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by Harus(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
aimuan:
I don't understand that if NNPC..Who ordered the donation from them?
NNPC! Can NNPC donate government's money?
Where did NNPC get it's own money? I thought all monies from sales of petroleum are for government.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by executive12: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2020
funmike83:

Exactly. I'm impressed by how Sanwo Olu is handling this crisis. He is really in charge. Buhari is a huge disappoint.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by raphy(m): 2:24am On Mar 29, 2020
good to know that there is no curfew .
may God save us from this evil called covid.ijn amen
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by tinsel: 4:45am On Mar 29, 2020
This governor is composed and in control. Some states with just one case are locking down the whole state.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by ArmpitSmother: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by emmyreelz(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Always stick to the 'master' plan your Excellency..

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by frubben(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2020
IamhonouredG:
This man has been working effectively in order to prevent the spread of this deadly virus. How I wish it was the lifeless man staying in Aso rock elected by the stupid people taking those remarkable actions.
why him no work like this for Lasser fever which is more dealier than Corona. Because Corona no dey look face and affect everybody abi. Make him no work now, make him seedan.
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by ashybabs(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos by otokx(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
They always deny at first cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election / Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.