Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... (1153 Views)

I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? / Can Average Bet9ja Agent Make Up 5,000 A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... by paramound: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is one of the FEW work-from-home opportunities that are currently killing it - Amidst COVID-19 breakout

But first, let me make a disclaimer... This requires some work.

- It is not for lazy persons.

- It requires that you help people fill an online application.

- So if you can type and fill out forms online, then you can do it...
(If you can't operate you can't read and reply emails on your own, don't bother)

- You also need to dedicate probably 4 hours a week to work...
(If you work a 9-5 you can do it, but if you don't have time at all... this won't work for you)

- You also need to purchase a thing or two to help you work (nothing expensive... cost about 7k)

If you are still here, then I guess you can do all the above;

So click this link to learn how it works Free (no signup or registrations... Just the direct link) >> https://canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/mint/

Read every word on that page and make sure you take advantage of it.

But you have to hurry, they would accept just 100 persons and very few slots are remaining.

Click Now >> https://canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/mint/

1 Like

Re: Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... by SavageResponse(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
paramound:
This is one of the FEW work-from-home opportunities that are currently killing it - Amidst COVID-19 breakout

But first, let me make a disclaimer... This requires some work.

- It is not for lazy persons.

- It requires that you help people fill an online application.

- So if you can type and fill out forms online, then you can do it...
(If you can't operate you can't read and reply emails on your own, don't bother)

- You also need to dedicate probably 4 hours a week to work...
(If you work a 9-5 you can do it, but if you don't have time at all... this won't work for you)

- You also need to purchase a thing or two to help you work (nothing expensive... cost about 7k)

If you are still here, then I guess you can do all the above;

So click this link to learn how it works Free (no signup or registrations... Just the direct link) >> https://canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/mint/

Read every word on that page and make sure you take advantage of it.

But you have to hurry, they would accept just 100 persons and very few slots are remaining.

Click Now >> https://canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/mint/

What is the thing that one needs to purchase for 7K?

Is it not the referral fee that you're trying to call by another name?

1 Like

Re: Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... by TravelNomads: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Can I get your contact details
Re: Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... by paramound: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
SavageResponse:

What is the thing that one needs to purchase for 7K?

Is it not the referral fee that you're trying to call by another name?

No, you got that wrong...

When you read it, you would know what the 7k is for...

Cheers
Re: Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... by simplyakinz(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is this real?
Re: Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... by paramound: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
simplyakinz:
Is this real?

Yeah
Re: Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home... by govaz(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=paramound post=87918565]
No, you got that wrong...
When you read it, you would know what the 7k is for...
Cheers[/asquote]Are you serious?

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson / Nigerian Ports Authority 2015 Recruitment / Get A Blog For Free & Earn Free Recharge Cards By Playing Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.