Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Would...? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would...? (485 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would...? by ekitimanalways(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
What would you if your wife's pregnant for your brother?
Re: What Would...? by Adeyinkarola: 9:10am On May 17, 2023
Ekitimanalways

Good morning, trust you had a great night rest? I wanted to know if you got my mail. If you did, please kindly reply because I need to make a fast decision on what to do. Thanks.
Re: What Would...? by Dracular226(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2023
Adeyinkarola:
Ekitimanalways

Good morning, trust you had a great night rest? I wanted to know if you got my mail. If you did, please kindly reply because I need to make a fast decision on what to do. Thanks.
Is your wife pregnant for your brother also? You can talk to me, I'll give you a few advice as I've been involved in similar situation

1 Like

Re: What Would...? by Adeyinkarola: 10:25am On May 17, 2023
Dracular226:

Is your wife pregnant for your brother also? You can talk to me, I'll give you a few advice as I've been involved in similar situation

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No, please.
Re: What Would...? by Beorn: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Adeyinkarola:
Ekitimanalways_

Have tried reaching you for months now via any means possible but couldn't. What happened to your numbers?
Re: What Would...? by Adeyinkarola: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2023
Beorn:

Have tried reaching you for months now via any means possible but couldn't. What happened to your numbers?

🤧🤧

Hiiii to you too, Beorn.✋🏾

I got an iPhone after my Samsung packed up on me and I couldn’t use two SIM cards on the iPhone, so, I settled for the glo number since it’s my major line. My glo has been active since May.
Re: What Would...? by Beorn: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Adeyinkarola:

🤧🤧

Hiiii to you too, Beorn.✋🏾

I got an iPhone after my Samsung packed up on me and I couldn’t use two SIM cards on the iPhone, so, I settled for the glo number since it’s my major line. My glo has been active since May.

Have messaged you severally on the green app and it isn't going through. Why then? Have called your Glo number too but couldn't reach no matter the number of trials.
Re: What Would...? by Adeyinkarola: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Beorn:

Have messaged you severally on the green app and it isn't going through. Why then? Have called your Glo number too but couldn't reach no matter the number of trials.

If it’s the MTN WhatsApp, I wouldn’t get them, I didn’t bother to install that one.

Hian! Maybe the few times I had my phone on airplane mode but the messages on the glo WhatsApp should go through though.🤧🤧
Re: What Would...? by Lionsempire: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
ekitimanalways:
What would you if your wife's pregnant for your brother?
Hello sir . Trying to get a passport for my cousin but it according to the requirement she needs a birth certificate she only has a court affidavit will that suffice at the passorport office sir ?
Re: What Would...? by ekitimanalways(m): 4:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Lionsempire:

Hello sir . Trying to get a passport for my cousin but it according to the requirement she needs a birth certificate she only has a court affidavit will that suffice at the passorport office sir ?

Good morning, sir. An Affidavit of Birth from a court in Nigeria will suffice if your sister was born before 1992. National Population Commission birth certificate or the attestation of a birth certificate from National Population Commission will suffice if your sister was born from 1992.

Have a fantastic day.
Re: What Would...? by Lionsempire: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Good morning, sir. An Affidavit of Birth from a court in Nigeria will suffice if your sister was born before 1992. National Population Commission birth certificate or the attestation of a birth certificate from National Population Commission will suffice if your sister was born from 1992.

Have a fantastic day.

Thank you sir and God bless you she was born 1995

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. / Passionate Appeal / Shocking Truths About Motherhood No One Tells You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.