Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Covid19-that Master Kg Song Titled Jerusalem, I Had Wuhan In That Song. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19-that Master Kg Song Titled Jerusalem, I Had Wuhan In That Song. (232 Views)

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid19-that Master Kg Song Titled Jerusalem, I Had Wuhan In That Song. by Johnchyz(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
HE WAS WARNING US ABOUT WUHAN, WE FAILED TO LISTEN. NOW SEE IT. LISTEN TO THAT TRACK AGAIN YOU WILL HEAR WHERE HE WAS GIVING US WARNINGS ABOUT WUHAN. NOW LOOK AT CORONAVIRUS A PANDEMIC RAVAGING THE ENTIRE GLOBE.

HOW DO WE COME OUT OF THIS?
ONLY CHRIST JESUS AND THATS THE SIMPLE TRUTH. AM SORRY TO SAY THIS.LETS ALL GIVE OUR WHOLE LIVES TO CHRIST. EVEN IF WE DIE .WE DIE WITH CHRIST.

(1) (Reply)

Italy Coronavirus Deaths Rise By 756, Spain Report 838 All In One Day / Belarus President's Take On Covid 19 / COVID-19: Plateau State Governor Orders Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.