Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira (1479 Views)

Sold! SOLD!! Really Clean 2007 Honda CRV.... Judiciously Used!!!! / Can A Professional Driver” Drive On This Road For 100 Million? / Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Since 2014, I've been planning along with my business partner living in USA on how to start automobile business.

Countdown to late 2018 while trying to get closer to a car dealer in Nigeria who I thought I could trust but eventually turned out negative, the idea of starting by selling primarily clean title vehicles and secondarily brand new vehicles came in.

In the process, an automotive platform >>> www.ijamautos.com where brand new and clean title vehicles could be listed by anyone was developed.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by Xkufiz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
unfortunately this is not about snakes or coro so lalasticlala is not interested grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED was registered with CAC in early 2019 and a company account was opened with Zenith bank primarily meant for the automobile business.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Xkufiz:
unfortunately this is not about snakes or coro so lalasticlala is not interested grin grin

grin grin grin

Clown
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
While we were sourcing for capital of at least 100M and at most 500M, I also figured out Autos and Cartalk in late 2019.

I registered it as a business name "AUTOS AND CARTALK" with CAC and also designed automotive forum >>> www.autosandcartalk.com for it.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by AgentGoat: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
undecided

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
To cut the long story short,

1. Automotive platform

2. Automotive forum

3. Automotive Scanner worth N300,000

4. Automotive workshop

5. Automotive knowledge gathered

and other things are readily available.

With the 100 Million naira just sourced, what will be your best piece of advice on how to judiciously make use of it for this automotive business?

P.S: There is an automotive project or idea which I have in archive that if launched in Nigeria, it will sell and I won't hesitate to see interested people coming on board by chatting me on whatsapp clicking here 》》》 https:///23412931906
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by SocialJustice: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
I feel very sorry for the people that gave you N100m.

7 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
I feel very sorry for the people that gave you N100m.

Cared to know how it was sourced before typing.

"Sourced" in your own dictionary only points to when someone is given money by someoneelse?

For your information, part of the 100 Million naira was not used for what we already have on ground, but it was financed by my E-currency exchange business 》》》www.ijamexchange.ng
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
legalwealth:

With the 100 Million naira just sourced, what will be your best piece of advice on how to judiciously make use of it for this automotive business?

P.S: There is an automotive project or idea which I have in archive that if launched in Nigeria, it will sell and I won't hesitate to see interested people coming on board by chatting me on whatsapp clicking here 》》》 https:///23412931906

Main question is bolded.

Please endeavour to contribute and if you don't have anything helpful to contribute, please move on. Thanks
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by asamwababy: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Partner with some corporate organisations that use tokunbo vehicles like old mutual insurance,smile,Consolidated insurance and a lot more.

Register as a vendor and supply then clean title vehicles.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
asamwababy:
Partner with some corporate organisations that use tokunbo vehicles like old mutual insurance,smile,Consolidated insurance and a lot more.

Thanks so much and God bless for this input; it will also go a long way.

We even personally contacted car dealers, advertised to them on nairaland, google, facebook to be listing their clean title cars on our automotive platform.

The turn up was very low with most of them uploading salvage and accidented ones. We eventually found out that majority of the cars they bring in to sell are salvage and accidented ones.

That even inspired the automotive forum which accepts all form of cars to listed for free to be developed as well.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by Fentanyl: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]

legalwealth:

"Sourced" in your own dictionary only points to when someone is given money by someoneelse?

For your information, part of the 100 Million naira was not used for what we already have on ground, but it was financed by my E-currency exchange business 》》》www.ijamexchange.ng

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by Fentanyl: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
your problem, or rather one of your numerous problems, is failure to plan, you just rush into things without planning

when you make your next big mistakes please keep them off nairaland to avoid a repeat of the Lemon Lexus ES 350 Affair

your so called 100 million landed without as much as a thorough business plan

the guy that said he pities the source of the audio 100 million was very correct

9 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by SocialJustice: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
legalwealth:

Hmm, carry your wahala dey go.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
legalwealth:

Main question is bolded.

Please endeavour to contribute and if you don't have anything helpful to contribute, please move on. Thanks

God will add more wisdom to your life as you obey the instruction.

Except you want God to add more folly to your life, disobey the instruction.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
Hmm, carry your wahala dey go.

I move on with God's blessings cool
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
legalwealth:

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by marshalcarter: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please help me with like 2k grin it would go a long way...thank you sir cheesy
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by radautoworks: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
asamwababy:

Open one of our franchises
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
marshalcarter:
Please help me with like 2k grin it would go a long way...thank you sir cheesy

Clown
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by legalwealth(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
radautoworks:

Open one of our franchises

That won't be bad but you should understand that I already have some things on ground and put in place.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On How To Judiciously Spend 100 Million Naira by Presegs(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Presegs is Legalwealth

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2015 Acura MDX / Jincheng Ladies Bike For Giveaway Price. / SOLD 2008 Tokunbo Benz C300 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.