Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Hungerbad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hungerbad (598 Views)

May 5th Will Mark 3 Years Of Popular Nairalander Hungerbad Departing From Us / Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad / Hello Nairalanders Pls Help Wish HUNGERBAD A Harpee Bufdae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungerbad by Swagaholic001: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Continue to Rest In Peace HungerBad

With this hard times now, HungerBad for dan show some of us love to help up buy garri and rice keep for house.

The good ones always die young, why the greedy set of leaders we have in the country wants to live for ever

HungerBad, wherever you are, you're loved and missed, continue to Rest In Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Hungerbad by MrToothBrush: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Swagaholic001:

With this hard times now, HungerBad for dan show some of us love to help up buy garri and rice keep for house.

The good ones always die young, why the greedy set of leaders we have in the country wants to live for ever

HungerBad, wherever you are, you're loved and missed, continue to Rest In Peace.
you are not alone
Re: Hungerbad by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Swagaholic001:

like the ones that deleted a giveaway Thread just now

1 Like

Re: Hungerbad by EricSmallz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Remember when He sent some cash when I was in Law school in 2018. Dunno why death chose him. Such a nice fellow. Keep Resting Hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungerbad by 989900: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
He was a man's man.
Re: Hungerbad by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Continue R.I.P hungerbad.

Finalboss shocked show face boys need you.
Re: Hungerbad by Swagaholic001: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
EricSmallz:
Remember when He sent some cash when I was in Law school in 2018. Dunno why death chose him. Such a nice fellow. Keep Resting Hero

He sent me money one midnight, was in school, didn't know how to start the next day, he asked me to drop my WhatsApp digits and he chatted me up immediately, kai.. an elder brother the angels sent to another household.. HungerBad, keep resting our Hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungerbad by helinues: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmmm

Continue to rest on great soldier..
Re: Hungerbad by Swagaholic001: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
989900:
He was a man's man.

When I heard of he's death, I cried like a little boy, I've never met anyone like that on social media till date.. the good ones truly die young

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungerbad by finalboss(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
madridguy:

I dy here boss cry
Re: Hungerbad by Herdsmen: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hungerbad...

See as his acclaimed friends forgot him fast..

Keep resting soldier.
Re: Hungerbad by johnmartus(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm not believe that Hungerbad is dead. But I believe one day he will resurface.
Re: Hungerbad by Herdsmen: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
madridguy:

You’re a true friend and loyal person.
Re: Hungerbad by johnmartus(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
People are talking about Hungerbad... I wonder what you will remember for... Tribal war I guess.
Herdsmen:
Hungerbad...

See as his acclaimed friends forgot him fast..

Keep resting soldier.

Re: Hungerbad by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
He don tey baba

finalboss:
I dy here boss cry
Re: Hungerbad by Mysticwebb: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
This thread just brought tears to my eyes. Though we were not on the same page then because he supported Buhari but later I learnt he was a good person. It was only when he died I understood he wasn't even residing in Nigeria, I immediately understood why he supported Buhari. God bless his soul.
cry cry cry cry
Re: Hungerbad by Herdsmen: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
People are talking about Hungerbad... I wonder what you will remember for... Tribal war I guess.

Bursting Yoruba and their lies against igbos..
Beside we don’t blow trumpet.

Hungerbad never did ... wasn’t his close pal.. he grace apc because of Jagaban.. and never a tribalist.
Re: Hungerbad by Swagaholic001: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Hungerbad never did ... wasn’t his close pal.. he grace apc because of Jagaban.. and never a tribalist.

Make una 2 respect unaselfs with una tribal war nonsense.. don't you guys get tired Mtchewwww
Re: Hungerbad by EricSmallz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Swagaholic001:

He sent me money one midnight, was in school, didn't know how to start the next day, he asked me to drop my WhatsApp digits and he chatted me up immediately, kai.. an elder brother the angels sent to another household.. HungerBad, keep resting our Hero
I swear. I didn't have a kobo on me that day. I was the happiest man on earth that day. That man touched lives in his short life.
Re: Hungerbad by johnmartus(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
You're exposing Yoruba lies against igbos... this is stupid statement I have ever come across ,over the years am
Here.
Herdsmen:

(1) (Reply)

Listen To What Dr Rashid Buttar Has To Say About Covid-19, Bill Gates, Fauci Etc / Aspiring UK Student Nurses Whatsapp Group 2020 / Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Feminine Assets On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.