Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How To Start A Blog In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Blog In Nigeria (665 Views)

How To Start A Blog In A Profitable Path 2023 - All The Information You Need / Top 10 Best Entertainment Blog In Nigeria. / How To Start A Blog In 2020 And Make Money From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Times are tough, money is tight and we're all stuck at home. So this week, I'm running a blogging challenge to motivate you and I'm going to pay you to start your own blog!

Here's what's going down...

Every day this week starting on Tuesday on March 31 at 2pm PT / 5pm ET, i will be giving LIVE interactive workshops on How To Build An Audience And Make Money Blogging

And we'll be teaching you a different lesson each day on how to run a profitable blog.

Every lesson will be hands on, actionable and designed so that you'll have a blog by the end of the week, and we'll pay for your hosting.

Here's what we'll be covering

Tuesday, March 31 - How To Find Your Niche And Engage Your Readers
Wednesday, April 1 - Five Ways to Make Money from Your Website
Thursday, April 2 - How To Build Traffic To Your Blog
Friday, April 3 - 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Getting Started

price - 1500 Naira

whatsapp: 07081997275 to book your space.

(1) (Reply)

Book Your Ride Within Oyo State With Us / How To Turn Words Into Cash Plus 2 Badass Money-coughing Marketing Skillset - [F / Checkout These Useful Information For Just 100naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.