Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero (7032 Views)

Yawa Go Dey - Nero X (can Somebody Call My Baby) Lyrics / African Americans Descendants Of Darkskin Swarthy Hebrews Who Ruled Europe / Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else

Old devil pagan orders are concealed under the Abrahamic religions
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let no man deceive you
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2020

Pedophilia is a hot topic in the last several years, and it becomes a huge problem in politics, government, and Hollywood.

Political philosopher Noam Chomsky, author of Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of Mass Media, seed the U.S. corporate mainstream media as the most sophisticated propaganda operation in the history of humankind, working to reshape our perceptions and values.

People are becoming worried about the extent to which we sexualize young girls, as there is a fine line between shows like the Victoria’s Secret–style show in China a few years ago in which 5-year-old girls dressed in lingerie walked down the runway, and pushing the envelope to further see children as sex symbols.

According to FreeThoughtProject, the latest movement within media and Hollywood pop culture goes towards accepting the sexualization of children and pedophilia as a normalized behavior.

The fashion show that took place in a shopping mall in China, revealed shocking images of young girls wearing nothing but lingerie, costume wings, and headpieces.

FreeThoughtProject previously reported on the constant drive within pop culture to normalize pedophilia. It claims that some sects of society know no limits as to how far they will go to force acceptance to avoid offending others.

Also, numerous actions by major media outlets make us question their agenda.

In one extreme case of forcing such political correctness, Salon magazine, a leftist news outlet, implies that society must be accepting of pedophiles, and refers to pedophilia as an ‘alternate sexual preference’, so we should embrace these differences on the grounds that this poor man is just misunderstood.

Moreover, the video and article published deal with ‘non-offending’ pedophiles or individuals who are sexually attracted to prepubescent children but claim to have never acted on it. Yet, the subject of one Salon article, Todd Nickerson admitted to seeking out jobs as a babysitter and noted that he “fell in love” with a five-year-old whom he babysat.”

Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman have spoken out loud about Hollywood being a den of pedophilia, and powerful moguls and Hollywood stars prey on the vulnerable like “vultures.”

Plus, the New York Times published an op-ed proclaiming that pedophilia is “not a crime, but a disorder these people [pedophiles] are living with.”

The article also points out another misconception, claiming that pedophilia is not a choice. It claims that recent research suggests that the disorder may have neurological origins, and pedophilia could result from a failure in the brain to identify which environmental stimuli should provoke a sexual response.

This portrays rapists and people who fantasize about exploiting or raping children as victims living with a condition that they have little choice over.

Readers are additionally misled by claims like “Men with pedophilia are three times more likely to be left-handed or ambidextrous, a finding that strongly suggests a neurological cause.”

The idea behind this all is that these people should not be subjected to moral evaluation, but should be treated with compassion. Seeing pedophilia as a “condition,” rather than an internal mental process involving desires and attitudes, leaves the pedophile blameless.

Furthermore, when the public heard about the Kevin Spacey story, the mainstream media was again trying to normalize pedophilia by creating a halo effect and making it appear that child molestation is okay because he is gay. The media focused on Spacey’s sexuality rather than the attempted rape accusation lobbied against him.

In 2011, blogger Jack Minor wrote that using the same tactics used by gay rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals, and psychiatrists started advocating to redefine pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago.

Interestingly, the CEO of the New York Times, Mark Thompson, was involved in the cover-up of cases involving British child rapist Jimmy Saville, who raped about 500 children during his career, while being protected by media moguls and celebrities alike.

Additionally, when recent news broke of a massive pedophile ring being busted in Norway, many mainstream outlets, including The Washington Post, ABC News, and the New York Times, deleted published reports on it.

Last year, TFTP reported the attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation.” The move involved pedophiles rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” hoping they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community.

The disturbing fact is that it was somewhat effective as multiple outlets reported it as acceptable, and this normalization appears to be spreading.

There are two main avenues to legalizing adult sexual relations with pre-pubescent children, both on track by pedophilia advocates, especially in the mass media and in academia: to designate it as a sexual orientation; and to lower—or abolish—the age of consent for sexual activity.

Therefore, we are left with no other choice but to stop accommodating political correctness and terminate the momentum of this pedophilia project in its tracks, and protect children and childhood together.

Let no man deceive you the Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. The fall of Rome and the rise of the Babylonian one world government.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
culling

/ˈkəliNG/

See definitions in:

All

Ecology

Farming

noun

reduction of a wild animal population by selective slaughter.

"kangaroo culling"

the action of sending an inferior or surplus farm animal to be slaughtered.

"local areas affected by livestock culling"

Once understand psychopaths perverts and pedophiles are ruling the world and a slaughter is coming will you then wake up?

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2020
"O Kaunteya, if you are killed ( in the battle) you will ascend to heaven. On the contrary if you win the war you will enjoy the comforts of earthly kingdom. Therefore get up and fight with determination. (Bhagavad gita 2.37)

"With equanimity towards happiness and sorrow, gain and loss, victory and defeat, fight. This way you will not incur any sin. (Bhagavad gita 2.38)
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2020

And David said, "The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine " And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the LORD be with you."

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2020
“And fight in the cause of Allah (against) those who fight you…”
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 2:24am On Mar 31, 2020

Spreading Truth about the Global Pedophile Network

With 8 million kids missing yearly, help me write the A-Z book on pedophilia to inform the public.

Joachim Hagopian

1 Campaign | 

Tucson, United States

$3,542 USD30 backers

7% of $50,000 Flexible Goal

STORY

FAQ

UPDATES

COMMENTS

Overview

My half written book - "Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy and the Deep State" exposes the current global child sex trafficking epidemic like never before. In addition to smuggling arms, human organs and drugs, the ruling elite generates another $100 billion each year from enslaving, raping and/or killing hundreds of thousands of children. We must eliminate this global scourge, first by learning the dark truth and then by informing others about the urgent gravity of this blight on humanity.

Help Spread the Truth about the Elite's Global Pedophilia Network

Nearly everyone holds a special place in their heart for the most vulnerable amongst us - our children. Protecting them from harm is our moral and legal responsibility, duty and obligation as parents, as a society and as a human species. But for us to keep our innocents safe, alive and healthy, we must become aware of any clear and present danger known to cause irreparable harm to defenseless children. And that danger is the corrosive, decaying political economic system led largely by psychopathic pedophiles that systematically control their puppet minions through rampant, unchecked blackmail and bribery. Using their diabolical sex trafficking network, they sexually exploit and sacrifice children as their pure evil means of corrupting and controlling compromised politicians, generals, judges, police chiefs, CEOs and entertainers to do their dirty bidding. In recent decades this Luciferian system has increasingly flourished, unbeknownst to the vast majority of the public.

Last fall's Pizzagate turned PedoGate began opening people's eyes to what's been systemically occurring all along for many years now. It's imperative that we learn the horrific truth behind this worldwide scourge if we're ever going to reduce and eliminate it.

As a West Point graduate and former Army officer, I once would have given my life in service to my country I grew up loving. But the cold hard reality is our nation has been hijacked by a handful of perverted, demonic psychopaths with an unquenchable addiction for sodomizing and cannibalizing children.

For over a quarter century I worked with at-risk youth in Los Angeles as a licensed Marriage Family therapist. Most of my clients were wards of the state in the foster care and juvenile probation system, many were pedophile victims. Frequently I clashed with a broken Child Protective Services system that failed to keep children safe. I'm grateful for the opportunity to help heal the emotional trauma of my sexually abused clients. They taught me the power of resilience and the strength of the human spirit while my care, support and belief in them created a foundation to start believing in themselves. Both my passion and compassion as a mental health professional served me well as a practitioner of the healing arts.

Shortly after 9/11 I realized if a handful of treasonous Washington insiders with help from Israel and Saudi Arabia could willfully murder in cold blood almost 3,000 fellow American citizens, in their genocidal crosshairs we are all expendable. The international crime cabal government responsible for manufacturing a perpetual state of war using US Empire created terrorists also orchestrated the current refugee crises in order to make obscene Big Business profits selling illegal drugs, arms, human organs and children while laundering trillions of ill-begotten dollars. 

Several years ago I began utilizing my experience as a clinical therapist as well as my military background to write about the geopolitics of engineered wars and controlled crises as an elite agenda designed to facilitate global destabilization and chaos leading to one world government tyranny of the New World Order. In recent years as an independent investigative journalist, I've written hundreds of articles for such alternative news outlets as Global Research, Lew Rockwell and sott.net.  

A year ago I began writing about Pizzagate when few journalists even in alt news dared broach the subject. After over a half dozen articles on the emerging PedoGate scandal, at the behest of Jim Fetzer and Robert David Steele independently approaching me to request I write a book on pedophilia, I decided to create the A-Z encyclopedia on modern pedophilia, leaving no stone unturned. Recognizing that the rampant pedophilia epidemic is the elite's Achilles heel, I'm determined to fully expose the powerful sickos as our best opportunity to bring down their crime cabal. I've already completed the first half of Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy and the Deep State. The first eleven chapters are available for free on either my blog site at empireexposed.,com or phibetaiota.net (http:///pedoempire)

With your help, I can finish this project much sooner than later and together we can move towards bringing justice for the multitudes of child victims (past and present) that urgently need our rescue, support and protection. Sealed indictments of some of these pedophile criminals are about to be released to the public. It appears that we're finally turning the corner on the prevailing culture of sexual predators always living above the law with total impunity. Truth and Reconciliation Commissions will permit low level cabal players to identify and provide the necessary evidence to hold the predators at the top of this pedo food chain fully accountable.

My research has connected all the major government and institutions from global religions to local Child "Protective" Services; the absolute worst thing I have learned is that the average life expectancy of a child kidnapped or sold into these pedophilia-Satanic ritual channels is only two years. I have also connected CIA's mind-control technologies to the elite and how they subversively control both their immediate subordinates, their slaves, and the public at large. We're all being screwed by the 1%, and this book uses pedophilia as a foundation for opening the  public's eyes to the depth and breadth of elite atrocities against us 99%. It will arm the individual with truth that empowers activism, solidarity and change.

Let no man deceive you the Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. It's the fall of Rome and the rise of the Babylonian one world government.
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Let no man deceive you the Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
The angels of light were afraid of the demons all except Heru.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Call out those evil Black satanists or this Coronavirus would lead to an one world government and the slaughter of millions by the beast he put on the throne.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Name those black devils behind this New World Order

Barack Obama spread that child rape all over the Earth
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Name them devils
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. While Zimbabwe faced economic sanctions they were still giving millions to the Fallen church in Europe.
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Roman Catholic Church is the Fallen church. Fallen is an adjective that is describing the worship of unclean spirits or devil Angels by the Church.

Pedophilia is child sacrifice and the little blood that occurs from child rape is offered as a sacrifice to their demon gods.

And who puts on a mask except bandits and killers?

Wake up out your slumber

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Giants were real and they hid the evidence along with the book of enoch. All them educated pastors and Bishops and they never tell you the truth.
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
The truth is right in front of you.

Only bandits, rapists, killers and devils wear masks.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
The celebrities are showing you that they work for the devils in the masks that run the whole wide world. The devils that hunt down man and kill their infants for their blood.

You can see this for yourself.

Only the brave will go to heaven

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
"Come together, talk together / Let our minds be in harmony.
Common be our prayer / Common be our end,
Common be our purpose / Common be our deliberations,
Common be our desires / United be our hearts,
United be our intentions / Perfect be the union among us." (Rig Veda)
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
…if you are killed (in the battle) you will ascend to heaven. On the contrary if you win the war you will enjoy the comforts of earthly kingdom. Therefore, get up and fight with determination… With equanimity towards happiness and sorrow, gain and loss, victory and defeat, fight. This way you will not incur any sin." (The Bhagavad Gita)

Only the brave will go to heaven
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Do you not know that the unrighteouswill not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts, [10] nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
They sold their souls for the house size wardrobe.

They sold their soul for that mansion.

They sold their soul for that political seat.

They sold their soul for that private jet.

They sold their soul to be a priest in the fallen church.

Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Homosexuality is a part of worship to the devil
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
History they don't desire you to know
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia
Re: A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero by Truthfulvoice: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Model Puts Her Breast On Display As She Creates Awareness' About Covid-19 (photo / Incredible !!: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! (photo) / You Will Never Drink Ogogoro (local Gin) Again After Seeing These Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.