Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks (351 Views)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks by 2cul2care: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Goodday nairalanders pls help me out, is there a local or herbal cure for stretch marks, as there is really no cure in orthodox medicine, the only cure which works is laser treatment and it is quite expensive, and seeing that in this age people are turning back to natural remedies.

Does anyone know any local remedy that is guaranteed to work.

PLS SHARE
Re: Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks by dawnomike(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Most products out there that claim to cure stretch marjs will only worsen it... You have to leave your body to heal up naturally.
Your stretch marks can only fade away and be a bit concealed but cannot be cleared.

The healing-up process may not be too nice for you if your are fair in complexion as what i will recommend will make you dark. Instead of your conventional cream, use Ori (Shea butter) and honey every night to bed after ur night shower.
Re: Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks by 2cul2care: 4:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks bro for ur contribution, I have actually given my body 10 yrs to heal naturally, but the marks refuse to fade away although they are no longer as visible as before.
The marks were actually caused by a cream called "TEMPOVATE GEL" 10yrs ago while I was trying to use it to clear some spots away, it actually ended up stretching my skin thin and thus the stretch marks appeard.

As for the ori u suggested am a bit scared to use it since u said it will make me darker am not fair or dark in complexion am just in between, neither dark or light, I'll say am brown.

I've used skin heal tire it only reduced the visibility but the marks are still there.

Anyone with any other remedy to recommend, pls feel free to suggest.

THANKS
Re: Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks by McCoy662(m): 5:31am On Mar 29, 2020
2cul2care:
Goodday nairalanders pls help me out, is there a local or herbal cure for stretch marks, as there is really no cure in orthodox medicine, the only cure which works is laser treatment and it is quite expensive, and seeing that in this age people are turning back to natural remedies.

Does anyone know any local remedy that is guaranteed to work.

PLS SHARE
I have a cream that works. It's tested and trusted and it's affordable too. I'm in Lagos, but I can find a mean to deliver it to you if need be.
Re: Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks by 2cul2care: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
McCoy662:

I have a cream that works. It's tested and trusted and it's affordable too. I'm in Lagos, but I can find a mean to deliver it to you if need be.

If u can show proof that it works I'll definitely buy it.

Am also in LAGOS
Re: Help! Is There A Local Cure For Stretch Marks by McCoy662(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
2cul2care:

If u can show proof that it works I'll definitely buy it.

Am also in LAGOS
All I have is testimonies from my customers online. But I've used it and it worked for my eczema. U can chat me up here https:///2348154308375

(1) (Reply)

#COVID19: Four New Cases Of Reported In Nigeria Making It 135 / Happy New Month Of April From Gtext Homes / Covid-19: Let's All Remain Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.