Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant (5538 Views)

Nigerians Question Source Of Regina Daniels Wealth After She Bought Another Benz / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by Transparent(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Popular Nollywood young actress, Regina Daniels has shared a new photo on her Instagram page and trust me she is truly pregnant from the way she looks.

There have been rumours from fans that Regina Daniels might have been pregnant for her billionaire man, Ned Nwoko.

This new photo of Regina Daniels reveals that she might be pregnant because of her new aged look.

The actress took to social media to share what she looks like as she observes self-isolation amidst Pregnancy rumour.

In the post, the 20-year old’s face was swollen and it can be confirmed in the picture that she is pregnant with her hair looking rough and unkempt. She captioned the picture saying “This is how i look in this quarantine period”.

See the new photo below;

The reason for sharing this new photo is due to the fact that her fans demanded to know what she does during self Isolation, so from what she said in her post.

She revealed that she chill at home while she isolates herself to ensure that she is safe from the Coronavirus Pandemic.

SEE MORE: https://www.akinblog.com/2020/03/28/this-new-photo-of-regina-daniels-confirms-that-she-is-pregnant/
Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by dawnomike(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
She is doing fine...
Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by Dilijingsly(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
you get job so? monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by Freshfish4: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Do we look like we care. I don't give a Bleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by sukerefakere(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Will her baby be the corona virus saviour?

1 Like

Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by Transparent(m): 1:01am On Mar 29, 2020
sukerefakere:
Will her baby be the corona virus saviour?

Who knows
Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Gone are the days gossip was viewed as something that comes with womenfolk.
Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by Transparent(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Kwon1999:
Gone are the days gossip was viewed as something that comes with womenfolk.

Now, men in the name of blogging, spend time checking the belly of a married woman, just to spread the news to both men and women.

Mr op. for your information you are a sissy; you are not qualified to be a man.

My advice for you is to commit suicide.

Bro, you don't just come here and use abusing words on someone you dont know. why can't you just bypass this rather than raining curses on me!

Will you like it if someone tells you to commit suicide!

Learn how to use words correctly!
Re: This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Confirms That She Is Truly Pregnant by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Transparent:

Bro, you don't just come here and use abusing words on someone you dont know. why can't you just bypass this rather than raining curses on me!

Will you like it if someone tells you to commit suicide!

Learn how to use words correctly!

No reason am.

I got angry when I read your post and I tried to discourage you from making post like that.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To Coolfm Interview Today / Serena Williams / Beautiful Munachi Abii Looks Like Hilary Banks On Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.