Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,200 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus (273 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Justofofo: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai has tested positive for coronavirus.

El-Rufai who submitted sample for the Covid-19 test earlier this week, has tested positive for coronavirus.

The governor made the announcement in a statement he personally signed which was released to the media this evening.

El-Rufai becomes the second Nigerian state governor to test positive to COVID-19.

Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed, is also in isolation after testing positive to the virus.

Read his full statement below;

Earlier this week, I submitted a sample for the Covid-19 test. The result came in this evening, and I regret to say that it is positive.

According to the protocols for managing Covid-19, I am in self-isolation as required by the case management guidelines of the NCDC for a someone that is no showing symptoms.

I wish to appeal to the people of Kaduna State to continue to closely observe the preventive measures already announced.

It is most important that everybody should do their utmost to stay safe, stay home and stay alive.

The Deputy Governor is chairing our Covid-19 Taskforce and will continue to issue statements from time to time.

Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai
28th March 2020

https://justofofo.com.ng/el-rufai-governor-of-kaduna-state-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Re: BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Drclassic(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please let us be sure of something before we post it
Re: BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by emmyboy162(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Drclassic:
Please let us be sure of something before we post it

it's legit
Re: BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by jagaban002(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Now all those heartless leader will know there’s God , no where to hide corona is real . God save all nairalanders
Re: BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by identitylenz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sheeet
Local men prayer has been answered grin
Re: BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Drclassic(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
emmyboy162:

it's legit
I wish all these our bad leaders positive result

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by chuqudy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: BREAKING News: El-Rufai Governor Of Kaduna State Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kdon2: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Justofofo:
Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai has tested positive for coronavirus.

El-Rufai who submitted sample for the Covid-19 test earlier this week, has tested positive for coronavirus.

The governor made the announcement in a statement he personally signed which was released to the media this evening.

El-Rufai becomes the second Nigerian state governor to test positive to COVID-19.

Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed, is also in isolation after testing positive to the virus.

Read his full statement below;

Earlier this week, I submitted a sample for the Covid-19 test. The result came in this evening, and I regret to say that it is positive.

According to the protocols for managing Covid-19, I am in self-isolation as required by the case management guidelines of the NCDC for a someone that is no showing symptoms.

I wish to appeal to the people of Kaduna State to continue to closely observe the preventive measures already announced.

It is most important that everybody should do their utmost to stay safe, stay home and stay alive.

The Deputy Governor is chairing our Covid-19 Taskforce and will continue to issue statements from time to time.

Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai
28th March 2020

https://justofofo.com.ng/el-rufai-governor-of-kaduna-state-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Na scam!

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This ? / Possible Cure For COVID-19 / COVID-19: Positive Cases Hit 139

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.