Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order (46005 Views)

Car Hire Service For Weddings And Other Movement Available / Looking For A Caterer In Zaria, Kaduna Or Kano? / Oritse Femi Mark Present For ‘axemen’ Aka Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by todugo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Isinweke:
Nigerians are not informed
They are,its just NEGLIGENCE...
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by GreatResearcher: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
nice one
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Belugaice1: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good for them stay at home you dey form Covidiot grin
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by mauchiz: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na waaoo,

Some people are deaf
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Ashawoboi27(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
U forgot to add Ashawo films ashawoboi27
No I don't need any ashawo film abeg
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by ud4u: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Common obey na wahala
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ah ah nau... This is not fair nau..hmm
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by currencyz22: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
any picker here or any body that knows a picker pls contact me 07063122959
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by olaeffect(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
You arrested people for large gathering and you pack them together in another large gathering under lock.
Will social distancing be observed?
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Lol
Please I need good films name I can watch on Netflix abeg
Action films
Cartoons
Movie films

At your service... Try out the following:

Bad Boys for Life
Doctor Sleep
Jumanji: Next Level
Birds of Prey: And the emancipation of a certain Harley Quinn
Just Mercy
The Gentlemen
Cats
Abominable
My Spy
Fantasy Island
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Dr7Manhattan: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
ForeThinker:
The Era of Corona

AKA. Vision 2020

This is deliberately offensive and uncalled for.
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by 1x2x3: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Arrest them
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
They can only be arrested if they had crowd of more than 50 persons.
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by tot(f): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
ArisingStorm:
The government are gradually having total authority over us, and I know one thing, the government has not really cared about us, they just make it seems so through the help of most media/news outlet (all work for the government).

Coronavirus is a great advantage for them and they want to make us believe its affecting them greatly. Most celebrities work for the government as well. By the time when we wake up, things will have gotten out of hands.

There is currently an imam on twitter with a verified account who constantly makes the world to believe our leader is a terrorist, that's putting us(Nigeria) on the top terrorist radar.

Think, Think out of the box. Gradually Army might take over all in the name of coronavirus.

Just think ahead and don't get distracted. You have a soul.

Mister, coronavirus is a GLOBAL pandemic, enough of conspiracy theories for goodness sake, these are human lives at stake.
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by ArisingStorm: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
tot:

Mister, coronavirus is a GLOBAL pandemic, enough of conspiracy theories for goodness sake, these are human lives at stake.
Created by the government, go and make deep research.
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
ForeThinker:
The Era of Corona

AKA. Vision 2020

lol, religion comot hand why? grin
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by MrBONE2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Babatunde40:
Some people are mad sha. Your Governor tested positive to Coro and you think the state won't be hash on you. They should quarantine them in one cell until the Governor tests negative
grin

Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by BusolaDakolo: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
FanRong:
You don minit
Walahi, this is the best way to stay home this period

Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by martowskin1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
ArisingStorm:
The government are gradually having total authority over us, and I know one thing, the government has not really cared about us, they just make it seems so through the help of most media/news outlet (all work for the government).

Coronavirus is a great advantage for them and they want to make us believe its affecting them greatly. Most celebrities work for the government as well. By the time when we wake up, things will have gotten out of hands.

There is currently an imam on twitter with a verified account who constantly makes the world to believe our leader is a terrorist, that's putting us(Nigeria) on the top terrorist radar.

Think, Think out of the box. Gradually, Army might take over all in the name of coronavirus. And of course, You can't go out. (Same thing happening all over the world, except China, which is already a government owned, controlled, infact enslaved country) no offence to China.

Just think ahead and don't get distracted. You have a soul.

Oooh shut it.... China that is enslave, are u better than them? U think this one u have in Nigeria is freedom.... Ewure like u

U better stay in ur house and obey govt authority b4 spewing trash with ur ignorance

3 Likes

Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by ArisingStorm: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
martowskin1:

Oooh shut it.... China that is enslave, are u better than them? U think this one u have in Nigeria is freedom.... Ewure like u

U better stay in ur house and obey govt authority b4 spewing trash with ur ignorance
grin stop condemning our country like that
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
Who has seen my friend ? I'm missing him already. NL is boring without him.
. He is busy ,Remember His darling daddy right hand man is down with Kovic 1-9. Wishing all Speedy recovery .This is result we see when a Leader fails to do the needful at the right time.
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by malvisguy212: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
ForeThinker:
The Era of Corona

AKA. Vision 2020
China is an atheistic nation, that were the virus was invented
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
. He is busy ,Remember His darling daddy right hand man is down with Kovic 1-9. Wishing all Speedy recovery .This is result we see when a Leader fails to do the needful at the right time.
Lol...maybe he's attending to him like you said. But I don't think Buhari is down
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by dboo442: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Evablizin:
They don enter one chance like dat oh...
Anyways...
this kin food weak me oh

1 Like

Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Roon9(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
ForeThinker:
The Era of Corona

AKA. Vision 2020

Your image is silly and stupid. Religion gives hope... There's yet a science prescription that gives such. Please if you have nothing to say its better you keep shut so people could atleast think you are wise

1 Like

Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Obey simple instruction .may GOD help us.
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Dinho20(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
"HMMMM"
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by ceejay80s(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
What is wrong with Nigerian, do u people enjoy death this much?
Look at the way this virus is spreading and u people cannot obey simple instruction, E be like say when the virus wipe 60-70% of una, no body go hear word
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by AndreSAVAGE: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Where UnaTOTO dey na
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by olaks4real(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Find the bride, she can’t be far. Arrest her also and let them spend their honeymoon in jail grin
you wicked oo
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by Nickshrapnel: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
olaks4real:
you wicked oo
Some Nigerians no dey hear word
Re: 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order by staga: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Lol
Please I need good films name I can watch on Netflix abeg
Action films
Cartoons
Movie films

I just watched the English Game. The origins of soccer. A good series.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) / 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.