Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 (628 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by equityjake(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
News of the Queen testing positive for COVID-19 does not come as a surprise since there was a possibility that she could have been exposed by the virus during one of her weekly meetings with Prime Minister Boris Johnson who tested positive an hour ago, according to UCR.

Royal Palace confirms Queen Elizabeth tests positive for coronavirus.

Buckingham Palace revealed the monarch held a face-to-face with Mr. Johnson on March 11.

Her health, the palace added, remains good and stable though she has shown mild symptoms of the novel coronavirus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/en.mehrnews.com/amp/157078/

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by iCauseTrouble: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
True
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by AroOkigbo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari, see your mates de trend. Dey there!!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by Greystone: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Checked CNN and BBC news. Not there.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
I don't want to loud what I'm thinking lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by emeijeh(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's fake.
The story is not on CNN nor Sky

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
No credible news channel is reporting this dude. So I'm concluding it's fake news. You got your 1 click from me at least.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by Righteousness89(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by Kubernetes: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
TMKsouth:

No credible news channel is reporting this dude. So I'm concluding it's fake news. You got your 1 click from me at least.

I wonder ooo.
See where I saw the post.

� BREAKING: Queen Elizabeth has reportedly tested positive for coronavirus

http://ucrtv.com/royal-palace-confirms-queen-elizabeth-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by TMKsouth: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kubernetes:

I wonder ooo.
See where I saw the post.

� BREAKING: Queen Elizabeth has reportedly tested positive for coronavirus

http://ucrtv.com/royal-palace-confirms-queen-elizabeth-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

It would have been all over the BBC like when Boris tested positive yesterday. It's not.

Not on CNN or Al-Jazeera too.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by scrolldown88: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Omg I really hope this isn't true.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by Bluntguy: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Get well soon to her and our dear president Kyari.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Tests Positive To Covid 19 by Illusioneffect(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fake news, just checked BBC and there is nothing about that. Come on this is a time of real crises man

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sells COVID19 Protection Kits For £91 (photos) / Man Shares Photo Of His Nurse Daughter At The Front Line Fighting Covid-19 / Covid-19: Arik Cuts Staff Salary By 80%, Suspend Others Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.