Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Gov. Dapo Abiodun Appreciates Pastor Adeboye And Others For Their Contributions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gov. Dapo Abiodun Appreciates Pastor Adeboye And Others For Their Contributions (257 Views)

Full List Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo's 2022 Prophecies / Gov. Dapo Abiodun Gave Pastor Adeboye Birthday Gift (pictures) / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Dapo Abiodun Appreciates Pastor Adeboye And Others For Their Contributions by ayodejisure: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
On behalf of the Ogun State people, I appreciate the voluntary humanitarian contributions of Baba Olusegun Obasanjo, Pa E.A. Adeboye, Mr Fola Adeola and Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu, in response to the plea for intervention from private individuals, corporate organisations and religious bodies.

Former President, Chief Obasanjo and Mr Fola Adeola, founder, Fate Foundation, both donated their property in Abeokuta as isolation centres. The General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pa Adeboye made available for use, medical facilities of the Enoch & Folu Adeboye Intensive Care Unit, Redeemers Health Centre. While my friend and brother, Alhaji Rabiu, who is the Chairman of BUA donated 100 million Naira and pledged medical equipment and supplies to the State COVID-19 Pandemic Support Fund.

I want to personally assure the entire citizenry of Ogun State that I will ensure the judicious use of these donations of funds and property towards the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic.

We are hopeful that, as these appreciated donations contribute significantly to the fight against COVID-19, other well-meaning Nigerians would follow their lead and noble example.

This pandemic poses a collective challenge and together, we must join hands in fighting it.

We will confront it. We will slow it down. We will defeat it.

#BuildingOurFutureTogether

(1) (Reply)

COVID_19. No More Giveaway Of Nairaland? / Plea For Help / Covid-19 Has Been Conquered In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.