Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Happy Birthday To A Capacity Leader, Chief Dr Emeka C. Kalu (ECK) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Capacity Leader, Chief Dr Emeka C. Kalu (ECK) (761 Views)

It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Capacity Leader, Chief Dr Emeka C. Kalu (ECK) by NAPC1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Today we join all Nigerians to celebrate a man of many parts, an advocate of modern democracy and good leadership in Africa, Chief Dr Emeka C. Kalu, the Director of Protocols PDP Youth Alliance and Global Initiative for Good Governance (GIGG)

He is also the Director General of Atikulated Agenda Worldwide, a capacity leader that has continued to stand up for justice and good governance in Nigeria.

Chief Kalu is a man of many parts who believe that Nigeria will work again as long as we keep believing in her.

Chief as you mark your Birthday today, we pray that you continue to stand up for democracy in good health, sound truth and upright patriotism that has stood you apart until Nigeria is salvaged.

Happy Birthday Chief Dr Emeka Kalu.
(Atakata Agbuo I of Ndi Igbo)

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring And Evaluation Of Food And Nutrition Security Programmes. / July Promo Sales At Favy Cakes And Chops / Ned Nwoko Finally Marries Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.