Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. (1113 Views)

Nigeria’s Population Explosion Is Frightening - Buhari / Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN / UN Contradicts National Population Commission, Says Nigeria’s Population 195.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Corona virus will come and go ... I pray those who are infected get well soon.

What we should be expecting after Corona virus go is pregnancies. Some people are not anything productive except f**king... some people will just eat plenty of food and go to bed and f***k wake up again and f***k.

I'm talking from experience. My friend really shucks me tonight in our estate... I didn't hear from him since morning Because it's usual for him to not step my house for a whole day ... I called him he didn't pick his call and I went to his house.

On getting there I knocked at the door two time no response then I just have to wait little bit before I knock door again. I'm about to knock the door third time the next thing am hearing is... I need more !!!!

I just have to go back home Tomorrow i will talk to his sense... stay indoor doesn't mean you should be having sex alone...I know that is what many people here are doing in a daily basis.

People are die you are f***king.

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2020
People dey die but your concern na about children wey dey never even conceive?

3 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Foxman19: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2020
They said stay at home you still have time going to see friends? And moreover person can't knack his wife in peace again.

3 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by GamalNasser: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Senseless post as usual

10 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Foxman19: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Seriously I'm tired of the guy oo.
xcabczyxabczzzz:

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Can you excuse me. How many Nigerians die of coronavirus?
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Oh really but tomorrow you will be asking Buhari to share money to you guys. I wonder how many people he will share money to.
Foxman19:
They said stay at home you still have time going to see friends? And moreover person can't knack his wife in peace again.
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2020
I guess you are doing same thing.
GamalNasser:
Senseless post as usual

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2020
johnmartus:
Can you excuse me. How many Nigerians die of coronavirus?
1 person, and how many people have been conceive due to the coronavirus?

4 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Did I not say after Corona virus go we will see results.
xcabczyxabczzzz:

1 person, and how many people have been conceive due to the coronavirus?
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2020
johnmartus:
Did I not say after Corona virus go we will see results.
Exactly, let's cross this bridge first.

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Susu888(m): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2020
So this is what you're most concerned about at this time?? People f***ing?? undecided

I really wonder how some people think....

3 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Day169: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Hehehe..
So you mean that procreation may be only means of recreation, for many during the sit at home directive? Well Nigerians had better put on their thinking caps to stay protected, both from from 'a viral and procreation' epidemic! cheesy
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Valkrie: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2020
johnmartus:

What we should be expecting after Corona virus go is pregnancies. Some people are not anything productive except f**king... some people will just eat plenty of food and go to bed and f***k wake up again and f***k.

I'm talking from experience. My friend really shucks me tonight in our estate... I didn't hear from him since morning Because it's usual for him to not step my house for a whole day ... I called him he didn't pick his call and I went to his house.

On getting there I knocked at the door two time no response then I just have to wait little bit before I knock door again. I'm about to knock the door third time the next thing am hearing is... I need more !!!!

I just have to go back home Tomorrow i will talk to his sense... stay indoor doesn't mean you should be having sex alone...I know that is what many people here are doing in a daily basis.

Guy, if people no Bleep, how dem go fill in the gap for those wey die and go soon die becos of dis corona virus wahala...!!?
The world nah circle and life must go on...if you get woman nah to dey Bleep am well well nah...is dat one not.better than going outside to go and catch coro and you no know say the idle mind nah devil workshop?

@Op, ah beg no go and disturb the guy again oh...allow him to carry on...if you no gree or wan Bleep, others want...!!
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by helinues: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2020
The whole world will record highest number of new baby by December..

That is 100% certain
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Gandollaar(f): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:
The whole world will record highest number of new baby by December..

That is 100% certain
Just imagine what this one is thinking now!

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2020
I give up on you. How many people die of coronavirus in Nigeria. Nigeria need birth control.
Valkrie:

Guy, if people no Bleep, how dem go fill in the gap for those wey die and go soon die becos of dis corona virus wahala...!!?
The world nah circle and life must go on...if you get woman nah to dey Bleep am well well nah...is dat one not.better than going outside to go and catch coro and you no know say the idle mind nah devil workshop?

@Op, ah beg no go and disturb the guy again oh...allow him to carry on...if you no gree or wan Bleep, others want...!!
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Valkrie: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2020
johnmartus:
I give up on you. How many people die of coronavirus in Nigeria. Nigeria need birth control.

How many people die?
Hmm...Nigeria just join CORO bus..just wait and come back after some weeks..if the vaccine is not discovered then you talk...

I hope you know Nigeria get many unreported cases of events...?

Leave the guy make him dey do him Bleep since no be yah prick him dey use...

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2020
I heard you. But Corona virus can't spread in Nigeria.
Valkrie:

How many people die?
Hmm...Nigeria just join CORO bus..just wait and come back after some weeks..if the vaccine is not discovered then you talk...

I hope you know Nigeria get many unreported cases of events...?

Leave the guy make him dey do him Bleep since no be yah prick him dey use...
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by pk2me: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2020
johnmartus:

irrelevant, if u are married you will understand that life is not all about fuc.king.

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by johnmartus(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2020
I have a boy that is older than you. I don't care how old are you Because I believe that my son will never sound unintelligent like this.
pk2me:
irrelevant, if u are married you will understand that life is not all about fuc.king.
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by Valkrie: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
johnmartus:
I heard you. But Corona virus can't spread in Nigeria.

That's a very good wish..but the reality may be different in the coming days...I hope you are following the count now and also hope you know the amount of test kits we have..!!?

Many are walking with that thing already unknowingly...!!
We wish the remedy and vaccine come out quickly...
Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by pk2me: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
johnmartus:
I have a boy that is older than you. I don't care how old are you Because I believe that my son will never sound unintelligent like this.
cheesy why not a baby older than me, u must be a drunkard.

2 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Could Increase The Number Of Nigeria Population. by 2special(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stupid thinking... Senseless post by the o.p

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Deaths In Kano Not Caused By Covid-19 – Emir Of Kano / Deji Adeyanju Condemned Wike Demolition Of Hotels / Police Recovers Kidnapped Edo APC Leader's Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.