Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

AGO,DPK AVAILABLE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AGO,DPK AVAILABLE (798 Views)

100kmt Of Dpk Available For Sales / Supply Of Ago, Dpk And Pms At Your Doorsteps / PMS,AGO N DPK Available For Sale In Large Quantity @ Reasonable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGO,DPK AVAILABLE by jerykojo(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2010
5000mt of AGO and 10000mt of DPK available, buyer should specify how he wants it,TTO or TTT, procedure; LPO attached with either photocopy of draft or BG, u can reach me on 08066597560,
Re: AGO,DPK AVAILABLE by lexybam: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
Oajide Oluwole Alex, a holder of bachelor in Chemistry. he is the C.E.O of LEXYBAM CONSULTS based in abuja.

He is a motivational speaker, an entreprenuerer, business developer, hotelier and hotel consultant, writer

and author of so many books on motivations, business start-up and internet businesses.

Having discoveredbthat the vast majority ofour youths are poverty strikened, I determined to change the

society and make our youths self reliance and become thier own bosses by making them brands in the households.

Lexybam consults is majorly into interent business consultancy, business development, forex trading, forex

account management and training, information marketing and other internet businesses that are capable of changing

the lives of our teeming poor youths.

If you need any of our services contact us

Phase 14, abike Plaza Wuse II, Abuja FCT.

Phone number: 08038072559

E-mail Address: lexybamconsults@yahoo.com
Re: AGO,DPK AVAILABLE by dannie2020: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2010
PLEASE I NEED DPK IN EDO STATE BENIN TO BE PRESICE, I REALLY NEED ABOUT 10TRUCK OF 33000LITRES IF YOU HAVE IT PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO MAIL ME waltopmanagerlimited@yahoo.com or call 08035735008. thanks
Re: AGO,DPK AVAILABLE by malvino: 12:51am On Dec 31, 2010
@dannie2020. I tried getting in touch with you on email but you mail will not go through. Hear is my e-mail address grandyklace@gmail.com
do reply me so that we can get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Viewing Center Equipment For Sale / Is Paytransaction.com Real? / I Need Someone Who Can Help Me Register A Transport Coy In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.