Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Black Africans And Covid~19 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Black Africans And Covid~19 (200 Views)

Marijuana And COVID-19 Pandemic. / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / Nigerians See Donald Trump Speech On Africans And Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Black Africans And Covid~19 by Holysholay: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2020
I stayed in South Africa for 5~6 years, I noted most of us are usually knocked down with flu while in South Africa but once we fly into Nigeria... the crazy flu is gone.

Since coronavirus is related to flu, could that explain d reason those that were reported to b +ve are usually those that recently travelled into the country?

Secondly, the number of death recorded in Nigeria so far is One(1). When we compare this figure with italy, spain, etc that usually report about 600 deaths in 24hr, I am begining to assume Africans (i mean, black Africans) might resist the effect of Covid~19.

I will conclude that Our immune might be so strong for Covid~19 due to our harsh environment and background.

All i read on Covid~19 has been fear, fear and fear. Its time we all reason together.

Kindly comment.
Re: The Black Africans And Covid~19 by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2020
What's our background again?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N-power: Nigerians Call On Buhari To Transfer Back NSIP To 'madam Uwais' / Lock Down. A Film By Nairlander / Popular Igbo Native Doctor Reveals What God Revealed To Him About Coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.