Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Blahh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blahh (271 Views)

Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blahh by soshegzz(m): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Testing.... Testing!
Re: Blahh by Healthyway15: 2:03am On Mar 29, 2020
soshegzz:
I have been battling a sexual infection (staph) I had from a long time girl I'm with no more. My recent test result is available upon request (yielded scanty growth) , I've been to the hospital (general hospital) seem after some time of taking the prescribed drugs, d thing comes back... I'm just tired and want to be heal n hearty again.ill appreciate any genuine assistance from this forum. My DM is opened
Thanks

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Staph Infection is a stubborn infection but it's treatable with the right recommendation of treatment. Most people depend on treating it with over-the-counter drugs not knowing that the bacteria build up resistance against most antibiotics, thereby rendering most drugs ineffective or useless.

You can check the link below to have more knowledge of Staphylococcus aureas, and the proper recommendation of treatment of your condition, for the best results.

www.nairaland.com/5514598/looking-lasting-solution-staphylococcus-infection

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Not Airborne - WHO Debunks Myth / How Percussive Therapy Device Boost Muscle Recovery / Virus Update: NYC Sees 16% Jump In Deaths, Global Toll At 37,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.