Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Dtsg Commences Payment Of Bursary To 2018/2019 Nigerian Law Schools Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dtsg Commences Payment Of Bursary To 2018/2019 Nigerian Law Schools Students (265 Views)

Enugu State Offers Bursary To 165 Law Students / Entry Opens For 2019 Nigerian Film Corporation Yearly Film Essay Contest / Lagos Students Protest Over Non Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dtsg Commences Payment Of Bursary To 2018/2019 Nigerian Law Schools Students by HenryUbus12345(m): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2020
GOVERNMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It is hereby announced for the information of the general public particularly students of Delta State origin in the Nigerian Law Schools that the State Bursary and Scholarship Board has commenced the payment of bursary to students in Nigerian Law Schools for 2018/2019 First Batch.

Shortlisted students in the Law schools are to send the underlisted documents to info2020@dsbsb.net on or before Monday April 13, 2020.

i. Photocopies of local government Area of origin identification letter

ii. Call to Bar Certificate

iii. Valid National ID

iv. Account details/Bank.

Beneficiaries should check the Pointer Newspaper of Monday March 30, 2020, for confirmation of their names, and for further enquiries, call 0703 742 9816.

Accordingly, students of Delta State origin in the Nigerian Law Schools are by this announcement advised to take note and be guided.

Dona Obuseh

State Director of Information

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys....kindly Spare A Minute And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel / Get Vape Cartridge Packaging For That Professional Branded Look / Help Me Calculate This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.