Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End (1049 Views)

Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by BigJakie: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2020
On the month of August 2019, This young Indian Astrologer accurately predicted the date of an expected Global crisis being November 2019 with an expected expiry date of April 30th

All done with the help of Astrology

Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZyNhpqMIHY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Bellotelli: 6:23am On Mar 29, 2020
I hope it will be sooner
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by etsuidris(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Make the world just end make we all go rest ...
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by ukukaegbu(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Let us wait till April before confirming the correctness.
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Righteousness89(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients!

This Generation is a Heavily And Demonically Stubborn one...

With all this Disasters, you are still looking up to Diviners! Sooooo Terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by helinues: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2020
It's possible..

But let the virus go away first.. It's making life unbearable jor

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by malvisguy212: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2020
etsuidris:
Make the world just end make we all go rest ...
are you prepared?
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Buliwyf: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

If it was a pastor this religious nutjob will have been screaming that we should all pray. What's the difference between this diviners and what your pastors do? Lol. Scammers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Oshin56(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Make the thing just end because this hardship is too much
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by BigJakie: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

I really dont understand what this generation's stubborness has to do with a post concerning an accurate Prediction.

This "Sit at home order" must be stressing you out.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Righteousness89(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2020
BigJakie:

I really dont understand what this generation's stubborness has to do with a post concerning an accurate Prediction.

This "Sit at home order" must be stressing you out.
You Are Spirtually Blind... so u cannot see
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by BigJakie: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Are Spirtually Blind... so u cannot see

I'm spiritually blind no doubt... which means you must be spiritually woke, How didn't you see this coming with your spiritual sight, but I guess your spiritual sightedness is limited to just the present so stop stressing

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by orunto27: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Good Prediction. Good Indian Astradamus19

Why Ilu-Abo? Why Falae's town again? Why Ondo State? Why Fulani-Arab Astroid or Is it Fulani-Arab Covid-19 especially hunting for Falae in Ilu-Abo Akure Ondo State?

They started with Falae's Kidnap19 and now it's Astroid20 trying to obliterate Falae's Ilu-Abo.

Akeredolu please we want full Report. I know Falae is going to Heaven whenever God is ready for him. Is Akure, a Star so close to Heaven that Fulani Astral Stones are hiting it?

Happy Sunday!
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Snapchat: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Buliwyf:

If it was a pastor this religious nutjob will have been screaming that we should all pray. What's the difference between this diviners and what your pastors do? Lol. Scammers.

You lot are similar. If it were to be a Pastor you would have been hurling insult at his generation. So tell me, are you not an hypocrite?
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
This guy is better than TB Joshua, at least he has a better prediction
Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by Buliwyf: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Snapchat:

You lot are similar. If it were to be a Pastor you would have been hurling insult at his generation. So tell me, are you not an hypocrite?

I am not a hypocrite because I don't believe the Indian fool either. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End by hahn(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Despite the collosal failure displayed by your god since the first atom was created you still believe in it.

You are all mad together

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cele Church Are Completely Anti Christ - David Ibiyeomie Blows Hot Again / All Sin Will Definately Be Purshined For Either Commited as A Believer Or Not: / Mr. Deity And The Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.