Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? (1236 Views)

Siwies Attachment For Computer Science In Lagos, Or Jos. / DELL Inspiron 15 For Sale In Jos. / Where To Print Pictures In Jos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2020
I'm looking to install photoshop software in my laptop. Does anyone know where to find those guys who install softwares in Jos?
Thanks
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by DUNKA(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Go to rwang pam street just before Modern Bookshop you will find software installers there
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2020
DUNKA:
Go to rwang pam street just before Modern Bookshop you will find software installers there
Ok, I'll head over there tomorrow. Thanks man
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Ray07(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Paperwork:

Ok, I'll head over there tomorrow. Thanks man
were you able to install it?
Am in his too, i have adobe 2019 complete suite.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by KulSeun(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello call me. 08070431980. I'm in Jos
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ray07:
were you able to install it?
Am in his too, i have adobe 2019 complete suite.
Hey man, no I couldn't install it because all stores were ordered to close due to the Corona virus issue.
Can I get the software from you. If yes, I can come to you. I'm willing to pay. Let me know.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
KulSeun:
Hello call me. 08070431980. I'm in Jos
Alright man, I'll call you this evening.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Ray07(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paperwork:

Hey man, no I couldn't install it because all stores were ordered to close due to the Corona virus issue.
Can I get the software from you. If yes, I can come to you. I'm willing to pay. Let me know.
where is you base in jos?
I base at army Engineer.
But if you want,we can arrange to meet around badabiu or alheri if that's OK with you.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ray07:
where is you base in jos?
I base at army Engineer.
But if you want,we can arrange to meet around badabiu or alheri if that's OK with you.
Sorry, I already made an arrangement with someone from nairaland. Thanks for the offer.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Ray07(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paperwork:

Sorry, I already made an arrangement with someone from nairaland. Thanks for the offer.
no p man
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Ray07(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paperwork:

in case you need gta 5 complete, i get am too.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by shogsman(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paperwork:
I'm looking to install photoshop software in my laptop. Does anyone know where to find those guys who install softwares in Jos?
Thanks
You're looking for someone to help you install a software not up to 2gig,can't you download and do it yourself.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ray07:
in case you need gta 5 complete, i get am too.
Alright boss.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
shogsman:

You're looking for someone to help you install a software not up to 2gig,can't you download and do it yourself.
It's a paid software so paying less and getting it saves one a lot of risk and money.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by shogsman(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Paperwork:

It's a paid software so paying less and getting it saves one a lot of risk and money.
You're ignorant Bros, I'm a graphic designer and if you're conversant with the internet you can download it free of charge. Even high end softwares like after effect sef is free.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the easiest software to download and install on a laptop.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by Paperwork: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
shogsman:

You're ignorant Bros, I'm a graphic designer and if you're conversant with the internet you can download it free of charge. Even high end softwares like after effect sef is free.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the easiest software to download and install on a laptop.
A software would cost around N200 - N300 to install.
In this case the software is about 1.2GB. Therefore, I would spend more on data even if I found a reliable source to download it online.
Re: Where To Find Software Installers In Jos? by magnificinth: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kindly share tips or the site to get the free Adobe Photoshop from .. please I am interested too.

shogsman:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Windows Vista Problem / My Laptops Battery Is Jst 10mins.battery Probs/virus Probs Which One Is It? / What's The Difference Between Core 2 Duo And Dual Core?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.