Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me (723 Views)

What Industries Do You Think Will Thrive After This Pandemic And Why? / NETELLER: Why Did You Suspend/ban Me From Your Services? / Moderator Of Technology Market Please Un Ban Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2020
I don't know what I have ever done to Nairaland. I can't refer people to stuffs, I can't ask questions, I can't even comment on people's post, they will just ban me.

Wetin I buy for una hand wey I no pay?

Just 3 days ago I was banned in the Investment section for asking a question under someone's post. I didn't use any vulgar words, I didn't insult anybody or post any link, I was just banned for asking an harmless question. The ban expires today though.

Nairaland needs to get its affairs in order here and stop the senseless banning spree on innocent account.

They will see the real yahoo boys and fraudsters accounts here that are steadily scamming people daily while breaking all the forums rules but they won't do shit. Maybe we should all start seeing this forum as that which supports crime itself.

Nairaland should get its shit together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me by rottennaija(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2020
MrVeyron:
I don't know what I have ever done to Nairaland. I can't refer people to stuffs, I can't ask questions, I can't even comment on people's post, they will just ban me.

Wetin I buy for una hand wey I no pay?

Just 3 days ago I was banned in the Investment section for asking a question under someone's post. I didn't use any vulgar words, I didn't insult anybody or post any link, I was just banned for asking an harmless question. The ban expires today though.

Nairaland needs to get its affairs in order here and stop the senseless banning spree on innocent account.

They will see the real yahoo boys and fraudsters accounts here that are steadily scamming people daily while breaking all the forums rules but they won't do shit. Maybe we should all start seeing this forum as that which supports crime itself.

Nairaland should get its shit together.

Depending on what you did, nairaland is saying.. Look but don't touch
Re: The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me by scoundrel(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Yahoo boys scamming people successfully equals to more users signing up to complain. More users signing up to complain equals money from traffic and boosted income. It’s a simple logical something.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me by Oshin56(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bro I can feel your pain it's not easy to be banned on nairaland and even covid 19 still threatening dey man pikin movement.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me by bestabigaelever(f): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol
This guy

1 Like

Re: The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Lol
This guy
The matter tire me aswear

(1) (Reply)

Codedklos Just Donated #850,000 To Fight Against Covid 19 / That motivational speaker / Bring Your Paypal, Bitcoin, Payoneer & Gift Card For Fast EXCHANGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.