Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 (74422 Views)

El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
What is the N15 Billion naira and others donated by other Nigerians for? Are these NCDC people still Stealing money?

We need health centres rapidly across the Nation to check mate the spread by knowing the gravity of things.

4 Likes

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
dryakson:
May the almighty heal all COVID-19 patients.
And may he forgive us our sins.
Amin
Amen.
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Decolonel(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
El fufai should be President 2023. That guy too learned. No be one illiterate cow from Daura wey no sabi pronounce COVID-19 correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by senatepresido: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Does that stop the spread of Corona virus?

4 Likes

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
There is a possible solution for treatment but it is of no use if we are not testing in large amount. What is wrong with leaders of this country.

Are they all dumb?

Even the NCDC are playing around with this thing.

I tire.

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by SoNature(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jestin:
I miss former Governor of Imo state. If Rochas okorocha was still a governor, he would have appointed commissioner of Coronavirus by now already.

Keep quiet and face the topic!

2 Likes

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why are there no testing centres in the Niger Delta region? All the money surviving this nation is coming from there. Yet NCDC and the Federal Government want to leave them to their fate.

I am so disappointed in this failed nation.

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by chizydel123(f): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
I miss former Governor of Imo state. If Rochas okorocha was still a governor, he would have appointed commissioner of Coronavirus by now already.
����
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by tot(f): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have no f*** left to give any governor or government official, he should go to his local health centre or hospital and get treated there. Eod.

After all we all know that if not for the situation, they would have all run abroad and left the Nigerian masses to wallow in the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Timatayo1: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
May God heal him and everyone that test positive and heal the world
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
El Rufai has virus, Abba Kyari has Covid-19, is that what we will eat?

Stupid people. We should have Quarantined people coming in from risk regions since January. But, no the so called ogas who have achieved nothing but Stealing money decided to risk the lives of millions.

Now there is a possible treatment. Until now, we have very few testing labs. Only the so called Big gods and their girlfriends are getting tested.

Every one is keeping quiet while we are sitting on a time bomb.

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Coronavirus1: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
The people that is saying Coronavirus is turn by turn wait for your turn.
BREAKING : Buhari to make broadcast 7pm today
ON MARCH 29, 20201:21 PMIN NEWS
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru
ABUJA – – PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation today Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm.
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by ud4u: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
PEOPLE AROUND TODAY WERE JOYFUL WITH THIS MAN'S SITUATION.
THEY'RE SAYING IT'S GOD'S PUNISHMENT ON HIM FOR THE DEMOLITION GOING ON IN PARTS OF KADUNA AT THE MOMENT.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THIS VIRUS NA ALL OF US OWN. WHEN YOUR TURN REACH YOU GO COLLECT. cheesy

I reject it for my self and entire Nigerians.
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Talknochip:
may God healed all those infected. Speedy recovery mallam

Na lie

1 Share

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Look at the bloody lie from Lai Mohammed. Then he will have face to call himself a big man when he is just a hypocritical liar.

By February, he said we were ready
Until now, we still have few testing labs all over the country. Everybody is crying for Chioma has Covid-19. What about those untested who are possibly spreading it as we talk.

Nigeria is such a National tragedy.

I repeat. The Commissioner of health Lagos, Minister of Health and Lai Mohammed would have been sacked if we were in a sane society.

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Reggaeboy: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lie Lie

He had SEX with one Expensive Olosho that got back last week from UK

No Sex he wound hear tongue tongue tongue

Coro keep visiting our top leaders one after the other

Check my stamp
Nigeria Leaders don’t have human sympathy
There is no peace for the wicked

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry
cry
Ganduje next grin cool

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by greggng: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are playing politics with Coronavirus.

I still don't want to believe that EL Rufai has contracted the virus.

Something is fishy.

You Nigeria believe only in bad news ...
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Oseniade(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
... and he met the deposed Emir of Kano, Sanusi.
and Sanusi met his Mother,one of his wife, Governor of Nasarawa and many other admirers.

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by dboo442: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
DEROX:
grin Rufai don't catch am
yeeeeeeeeeh
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by todaynewsreview: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmmmmm..

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by lomprico(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are playing politics with Coronavirus.

I still don't want to believe that EL Rufai has contracted the virus.

Something is fishy.

me too
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Kingof2nations(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
jarawa:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/what-el-rufai-did-days-before-testing-positive-to-covid-19.html

What of HRH
Emir Sanusi
I think he also had contact with him

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THEY'RE SAYING IT'S GOD'S PUNISHMENT ON HIM FOR THE DEMOLITION GOING ON IN PARTS OF KADUNA AT THE MOMENT.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THIS VIRUS NA ALL OF US OWN. WHEN YOUR TURN REACH YOU GO COLLECT. cheesy

Na u go collect
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by makethegrades: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
I think many common people in Nigeria has it without knowing.
But only the Elite are favoured to get tested even when asymptomatic that's why we are hearing of theirs. In two weeks we shall know..
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by CAPSLOCKED: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
ud4u:

I reject it for my self and entire Nigerians.
blowjohn:

Na u go collect
pstjoga:
Na your own and na only you go collect am.

YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by realstars: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please Any Update For Buhari?
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Jostoman: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Before he goes into hiding you want to say
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by dennisworld1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't believe dis man have it. A major way to get sympathizers

2 Likes

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by pstjoga: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na your own and na only you go collect am.
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Londonpraise(f): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ok
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by iambenureri(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kingpele:
Nice keeping distance in between meetings as if he knew he was gonna test positive, however at this point in time, we need our maker more than ever, canal mind might not really understand this, when your car broke down who do u go to a mechanic right? If your roof start leaking who do u run to? A carpenter right? And now when our world is filled with fear of this corona virus who do u think we should run? Scientists? Oh no they are mere humans like u, we should run to the maker of our being and our lord God almighty through repentence of sins and fervent prayers, he create this world alone and only him can heal it through his creatures the scientists, yea cus we all belong to him, he can use anyone to bring solutions to this terrible virus pandemic, u can contribute your part by praying or u can become utterly useless by ignoring God and praising scientist who are at now clueless to the cure or white people who are worse hit by this pandemic, God heal our hearts and our world ijn..

A word, my people will always say "I'd enough for the wise". I totally agree with you Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.