Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. (853 Views)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2020
I don't normally do this but when I read what Apostle Johnson said God told him about the Coronavirus, I was actually disappointed by the comments on the thread. Are we this dumb or pretending to be . Let me now break down all that was said.

1)GOD Said, he gave the world to man and he don't do anything to interfere in the affairs of the world, unless man invites him in understanding in the place of prayers.

Wow, "God said", let me skip this part and go right into what God was saying undecided. I assume God was saying that the supposed Coronavirus was not sent from him(the same God that told Pastor Adeboye that he actually sent it) unless man invites him in understanding(I just cannot decipher this) and in the place of prayers(a church, a mosque or a shrine I suppose). So an Omni-potent-present-et all being, an all powerful being waits for a mortal man to invite him before he would interfere in their affairs, so if he wasn't invited, his followers would suffer and perish . Where is the convenant? A God that prefers heaven and earth to pass away before how words change
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2020
2) The Nation in question has sinned against the world, they wanted to make their own moon shine brighter than the natural moon, their Power tussle is between a particular Nation and they want to bring that Nation on their feet.

This is where it gets interesting....
That nation should be China. China sinned against God by wanting to make their own moon shine brighter than God's moon. So that is a sin . Funnily enough, the plan was to make three artificial moons orbit the earth and reflect sunlight back to earth by 2022. How is this a sin .

Mars has 2 moons, God should have struck out Mars out of anger. Wait!!... Jupiter has 79 moons. Don't be myopic.God of Earth should support innovation.

Which Power tussle and how does it concern God. Shebi(sic) God told you that he doesn't do anything to interfere in the affairs of the world Your God is getting confused, or bored.

1 Like

Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by Shelumiel: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2020
I never knew idleness was this powerful to some folks.
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2020
3) Covid 19 is an experiment and now they are rejoicing because they are shaking the world and they will wait for another two years
In 2022, something worst will happen and it will also originate from them.

Do you know that Human Coronavirus was first described in 1931 and isolated in 1965

December 2019, Covid-19 a new strain of the Coronavirus was first seen in three patients in Wuhan China with a history in pneumonia. By February 2020, several were experiencing sustained local transmission of coronavirus disease.

So China would sacrifice 3300 of its citizens just to shake the world, is your God normal?

Wait another 2 years for what? Why can't your God be specific?
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2020
4) The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religion have a common ground and the pope is part of it.

5) AMERICA is their Target but the president is their obstacle.

So if the world leaders are coming together to form a synergy, is America not part of the world leaders.
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
7) If the current president of America is not re elected then the world is finished.

God said we should all pray to change it.

grin grin I have to laugh at this one. So God said something like this. Wow.

Pray to who? I'm trying to imagine how God would sound saying this.

GOD SAID WE SHOULD PRAY TO HIM TO CHANGE IT. grin
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2020
8 ) DONALD TRUMP'S opponent is not the issue but his running mate. If the running mate wins, he will be impeached for a lady to take over to fulfill the new world order

Does your God knows how impeachment process works??

Not even his opponent but his running mate. Common.
So your God is scared of the New world order. Wawu
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
9)Their current agenda is to humiliate Donald Trump, they have succeeded in making him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed

Excuse me, did God really say this. This is total rubbish.

Which humiliation?, which mockery?, which prayer of the saints.
So Buhari is not mocked, so the supposed saints cannot pray other countries ba?
Why are Nigerian pastors like this.
Why all this??
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
10)The virus was manufactured by this people and it's not a biological weapon, it's a chemical weapon.

I have been waiting for this number 10 since.
God did not say this one. Maybe Apostle Johnson did not hear well. Which Chemical weapon grin
Does he know what chemical weapons are, the means of propagation?

Well if at all it was a weapon, it would be a biological weapon.
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by silentEXPLOSION: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
11)Many people contacted the virus through testing, once you go for the test, they will infect you.

The few people that are not positive, is to balance the equation to make people believe it's real.

This is crazy. Does this man thinks we're kids? He just opens his mouth to say rubbish and some people would gladly download it all.

How many people can he produce that got it through testing? Even just one person. Do you know how expensive the testing kits are.

So even the USA that the virus is aimed at would intentionally infect their own citizens Because USA is the nation with the highest number of tested citizens.

Please this is not the time for these fraudulent men parading as men of God while they're God of men to deceive you. Use your head. Shine your eyes and don't believe all you read or hear.

Wash your hands, avoid large gatherings for now and stay safe
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by RealLifePsychic: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
People like this God of Men is the reason why I refuse to open my kids to the level of stupidity we exhibit in this country in the name of religion.... I teach them the undiluted gospel in the house, and let them realise they don't need any seer or prophet to be great.... With hard work, determination and resources the sky is their starting point..... I just pity the fools that worship them, that replace my bible says with my pastor said.
Re: Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'exposes' COVID-19. by afemgbosey(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
That is your view.

Mine is that even before seeing this post I know something terrible is unfolding.

You better prepare for the worst and not be like the people in the time of Noah great flood.

Wisdom teaches you that even your enemy may give you info about his operations.

Jesus loves you all, get to settle your case with your maker.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have An Idea Of What This Is? / One Of The Guys At Abba Kyaris Burial Caught On Cam Exposing His Protecting Wear / Kogi Index Case Of Covid 19 Dies,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.